• Of course!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Mystery

You CONSTANTLY accuse people of not being Christians just because they disagree with you. You were just recently banned for it a couple of times. E4E was as well. Anyone can go back and see the exact posts. So it is not a lie at all.
Pk, you have no integrity at all. My post does not say anything about you lying about me accusing people of not being Christians. It specifically is dealing with your false claim that I don't promote righteousness.

When your back is against the wall, you either look for the biased support that this site affords you, or you run from your previous comments and attempt to create rabbit trails.

I have zero respect for you.

PKevman

Pk, you have no integrity at all. My post does not say anything about you lying about me accusing people of not being Christians. It specifically is dealing with your false claim that I don't promote righteousness.

When your back is against the wall, you either look for the biased support that this site affords you, or you run from your previous comments and attempt to create rabbit trails.

I have zero respect for you.

I think you seriously need to look in the mirror bud. Because this is exactly what you have done. You conveniently ignored the 2nd part of my statement and bent around what I said to soothe your own pride.

elohiym

I think you seriously need to look in the mirror bud. Because this is exactly what you have done. You conveniently ignored the 2nd part of my statement and bent around what I said to soothe your own pride.
Are you dense? Wait, don't answer that.

He was specifically dealing with your false claim that he doesn't promote righteousness. You made that false claim, PK. That is what he was addressing.

elohiym

Well, another "fun" thread on TOL. This one was at my expense, but it was worth the price.

Good night. :yawn:

PKevman

Are you dense? Wait, don't answer that.

He was specifically dealing with your false claim that he doesn't promote righteousness. You made that false claim, PK. That is what he was addressing.

AND deliberately acting as if I DID NOT say:

pastorkevin said:
They constantly falsely accuse the brethren over and over and over again. That's why they keep finding themselves banned.

Which was the SECOND part of the statement. Which is why I said:

pastorkevin said:
You conveniently ignored the 2nd part of my statement and bent around what I said to soothe your own pride.

Are YOU dense or just trying to instigate trouble? Wait, I already know the answer to that!

Mystery

You said...

Elohiym, Mystery, and E4E don't promote righteousness.
That statement stands on it's own. It is a lie. I do promote righteousness. I promote Christ's righteousness by grace alone through faith alone.

I claim that those who teach righteousness by their own acts, works, deeds, behavior, etc., are not Christians, because Paul says that they are not Christians and because Jesus says that are not Christians. Are you saying that they are Christians?

PKevman

Mystery said:
You said...

Mystery said:
Elohiym, Mystery, and E4E don't promote righteousness.

No I said:
pastorkevin said:
Elohiym, Mystery, and E4E don't promote righteousness. They constantly falsely accuse the brethren over and over and over again. That's why they keep finding themselves banned.

The whole point that I have taken exception with you on is when you attempt to try to claim I am not a Christian, which is what each of you have done. That is why you are fools. You can blame me, you can blame Knight, or Clete, or that TOL is biased, or whine that everyone is out to get you like you did on ArtofSmack, or whoever, but ultimately your own temper and your own pride is the only reason why you keep getting banned.

elohiym

Are YOU dense or just trying to instigate trouble?
Neither. You said:
Elohiym, Mystery, and E4E don't promote righteousness. They constantly falsely accuse the brethren over and over and over again. That's why they keep finding themselves banned.
Do you see it now that is in bold style? If not, and you want to keep pretending not to understand, I could make it a bigger font and add some color, too. :rolleyes:

PKevman

Neither. You said:
Do you see it now that is in bold style? If not, and you want to keep pretending not to understand, I could make it a bigger font and add some color, too. :rolleyes:

Bolding it doesn't change the fact that the statement was part of a BIGGER point that I was making. You can keep ignoring and pretending if you like, but you have already exposed yourself as a fool.

elohiym

The whole point that I have taken exception with you on is when you attempt to try to claim I am not a Christian, which is what each of you have done.
That is what you have done, hypocrite. And with me, it was you who first claimed I wasn't a Christian. Same with Clete. Same with Knight.

Frankly, it's because none of you have a clue what a Christian is.

That is why you are fools.
Then you are judged by your own standard. :dunce:

You can blame me, you can blame Knight, or Clete, or that TOL is biased, or whine that everyone is out to get you like you did on ArtofSmack, or whoever, but ultimately your own temper and your own pride is the only reason why you keep getting banned.
And your pride is the reason you remain dead in your sins.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe you should help him to stop sinning instead of encouraging gluttony.
Good grief. You must be fun at birthday parties.

Would you like a piece of cake?

Stop encouraging gluttony!

Sheesh! It's just cake. I could cut you a small piece if you want.

Get behind me, Satan!​

And maybe you should ask Brain's dad to explain why he has allowed his flock to believe that they can't stop sinning.
Brian's dad is a carpenter, not a shepherd.

Spitfire

Does anyone else have the feeling there is now going to be a whole series of "Is $tolmember an idiot?" threads? A new one every couple of days and the idiocy of just about everyone here can be thoroughly discussed within a year, maybe.

PKevman

Mystery said:
I claim that those who teach righteousness by their own acts, works, deeds, behavior, etc., are not Christians, because Paul says that they are not Christians and because Jesus says that are not Christians. Are you saying that they are Christians?

Well I deny any works-based doctrines, so on what basis would you have to make accusations that I am not a Christian or a Pastor? I have never once affirmed any works-based salvation doctrines. We are in the dispensation of Grace, God's grace granted to the Jews and to the Gentiles alike. Salvation is by faith alone plus nothing. So if you promote only righteousness and do not falsely accuse the brethren, why would your accuse someone such as myself of not being a Christian when I have trusted in God's free gift of salvation and have been declared righteous by God according to His Word?

PKevman

Get behind me, Satan!​

:rotfl: This broke me up Turbo!

elohiym

Get behind me, Satan!​
It was sarcasm, Turbo; but that was funny nonetheless.

I thought his dad was Bob Enyart.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Prove you have freewill if you cannot stop sinning, Knight. Prove it!

Didn't you also say Christians can't sin?

No. That is your assumption. God creates evil in the same way he creates darkness. Do you know how he does that?

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Do you believe or reject Isa 45:7? Do you use a literal hermeneutic?

That seems to be quiet out of context. He was telling Cyrus about how he will use him for justice against evil nations.

Mat 7:22-23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

How can you sin, but not work iniquity, Knight? It seems that Jesus will tell many people who profess to be Christians that he never knew them because they continued to sin in spite of grace, and that is consistent with 1John 3:6.

You don't think that there are "athiests" and others that when facing judgement will claim to be innocent? He is going to say, I don't think so-Get out. He was lecturing known hypocrites on that day also.

God will use this thread, designed to mock a child of God, for His purpose, and it will be good. I truly wish it would cause Knight to awake to righteousness, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. He has too much riding on his theology. So do many of you reading this. But you are going to have to be mocked and rejected for the sake of the truth, even by people you thought were Christians, even by people you thought loved you.

Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

And he also said, I did not come to condemn the world but to save it. So which do you think it is? And why would he say the above, unless you are using it out of context again. Sort of like saying you must hate your parents.

I agree, but you don't seem to understand what that victory means. What victory is there over sin if you continue to sin?

Because it is washed away.

I just needed to clarify that in fact there is nothing wrong about teaching "sinless perfection", as long as it is applied to someone who is perfect and sinless.

You say that only Jesus is qualified for that title.

Are you as righteous as Jesus? If not, why not?

See above. If we were as righteous as Jesus, God would not have had to come to earth and take our punishment. I didn't know that becoming Christian means our will is taken away, and we can not sin. If that is the case, then how can you use this for your position?

Mat 7:22-23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Why were they not Christian? The Bible clearly indicates that if you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart, then you will be saved. Did they not do that?

Please excuse my paraphrasing here and there.

And people have actually been converted because of those hundreds of debates, myself included.

I believe you that you have faith in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead. You do that, and Christ then lives in you. Your flesh still does wrong, but we are made whole through Jesus. I think that is how it goes. The guy hanging on the cross next to him being executed certainly wasn't sin free. Yet Jesus told him he will be in paradise. Becuase of his faith in his heart, and his confession "remember me when you come into your kingdom".

Pastor Kevin said:
And that is the point that you dodoheads are missing entirely. God only accepts His own righteousness. The Pharisees believed only in themselves. That was what their faith was based on. Their own SELF-righteousness! All of our righteousness are as filthy rags to the Lord. But the very heart of the Gospel message is that God in His grace saves sinners and does not impute their trespasses to them. God made He who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him! It is only in Christ that any person could be considered righteous!

I think that sums it up for me.

elohiym said:
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

How can we sin willfully after recieving knowledge? I thought your whole point is that it isnt' willfull. How can you go and sin no more, if sin isn't willfull?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly! That is what I have been trying to tell both the OT's and Calvinists for years, but they don't get it. When we surrender our will to God, He gives us His life, and it is He who is at work in us both to will and to do according to His good pleasure. They are obsessed with their flesh, because that is where they have set their minds, when they should be walking by faith in what Christ has done, and will do in and through them.

You're full of it. Do not EVEN presume to tell me that I set my mind on my flesh and do not have faith in what Christ has done just because I admit that Christians can still sin.

Your misrepresentation to others of what people believe is in really bad taste and just shows the desperation in just how far you'll go to somehow put people down who refuse to believe as you do.

What you're suggesting doesn't even begin to be the heart of the issue of what Calvinists and OT disagree on so quit playing this high and mighty game of yours as if you have a special insight that suggests that if both sides just believe as you do it would somehow clear things up.

Last edited:

jeremysdemo

There's people still reading mysterys post?...hardly seems worth the aggravation...

Bye now. :wave:

keep shinin'

jerm :cool:

Last edited:

elected4ever

You're full of it. Do not EVEN presume to tell me that I set my mind on my flesh and do not have faith in what Christ has done just because I admit that Christians can still sin.

Your misrepresentation to others of what people believe is in really bad taste and just shows the desperation in just how far you'll go to somehow put people down who refuse to believe as you do.

What you're suggesting doesn't even begin to be the heart of the issue of what Calvinists and OT disagree on so quit playing this high and mighty game of yours as if you have a special insight that suggests that if both sides just believe as you do it would somehow clear things up.
Why is mystery "Full of it" Poly? Isn't it always you guys baiting us so that we say something in kind so you can ban us and let the one you agree with get of free. That is one way to stop the truth I guess.

PKevman

Why is mystery "Full of it" Poly? Isn't it always you guys baiting us so that we say something in kind so you can ban us and let the one you agree with get of free. That is one way to stop the truth I guess.

It would help you all greatly to learn to take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming others for you acting like dodoheads.