• What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Notice how I explained my position on each issue, and used the Bible as evidence to support my belief, while these so-called Christians can only mock (and poorly).

Prove you have freewill if you cannot stop sinning, Knight. Prove it!

Knight wouldn't be able to sin if he didn't have a free will you blithering idiot! :hammer:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Notice how I explained my position on each issue, and used the Bible as evidence to support my belief, while these so-called Christians can only mock (and poorly). Prove you have freewill if you cannot stop sinning, Knight. Prove it!
You're a moron.

PKevman

Are you proposing that you suffer the banning for me, PK?

No. I happen to love this website and have a lot of great friends and brothers in Christ here. I would never want to be banned, as you usually have to act like a complete jerk over and over to get banned in most cases that I have seen. Further I would never do anything to get myself banned.

elected4ever

Knight wouldn't be able to sin if he didn't have a free will you blithering idiot! :hammer:
He sins, if in fact he does, because he has no free will to do otherwise. if he has no free will to do otherwise then he is not of God. If knight is righteous as Jesus is righteous then it is because he has no free will to do otherwise and is therefore of God.

PKevman

He sins, if in fact he does, because he has no free will to do otherwise. if he has no free will to do otherwise then he is not of God. If knight is righteous as Jesus is righteous then it is because he has no free will to do otherwise and is therefore of God.

So, E4E are you saying that you NEVER sin?

elected4ever

No. I happen to love this website and have a lot of great friends and brothers in Christ here. I would never want to be banned, as you usually have to act like a complete jerk over and over to get banned in most cases that I have seen. Further I would never do anything to get myself banned.
Yea, I am a complete jerk. I do nor compromise the truth and do not say amen to your false conclusions in theology.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Turbo, Delmar, Jefferson, will confirm that I have done otherwise and that your statement is factual, I will promise everyone of you on my children's lives that I will leave this place and not attempt to contact any of you again as long as I have breath.
If I only had a dime for every time you have made that statement on TOL! :D

We wouldn't have needed a TOL-a-THON!

PKevman

Yea, I am a complete jerk. I do nor compromise the truth and do not say amen to your false conclusions in theology.

Would you care to answer as to why Paul says at the Judgement seat of Christ that Christians will receive rewards based upon everything done in the body "whether good or bad?"

PKevman

What law would I use to make such a judgment?

Just answer the question. Do you sin or not? Do you do anything bad ever? Do you ever do something that you know you shouldn't do but do it anyway? Do you ever do something that you know that God says you shouldn't do, but you do it anyway? Do you ever NOT do something that you know you should do, but you don't do it?

elected4ever

Would you care to answer as to why Paul says at the Judgement seat of Christ that Christians will receive rewards based upon everything done in the body "whether good or bad?"
Would you post your reference for that statement and then we will discuss this issue.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that mocking is all you've got, because there has not been one person who has even attempted to respond to the biblical evidence that elohiym has completely 'smacked' all of you upside the head with.
elohiym?

You mean the guy you once begged me to never compare you to because you agreed his was a complete whacko??? That elohiym?

:rotfl:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want a dime for every stupid thing elo believes too ..