• Of course!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Mystery

You're a FOOL elohiym. Plain and simple.
It appears that mocking is all you've got, because there has not been one person who has even attempted to respond to the biblical evidence that elohiym has completely 'smacked' all of you upside the head with.

PKevman

you are mocking him because he promotes righteousness.

The great news is that I didn't start this thread. The owner of this website did. :)
I am sure he will defend himself quite well as to whether or not he started this thread to mock Elohiym because he "promotes righteousness."

Elohiym, Mystery, and E4E don't promote righteousness. They constantly falsely accuse the brethren over and over and over again. That's why they keep finding themselves banned.

Messenger

You're a FOOL elohiym. Plain and simple.

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

elohiym

He is mocked and rightly so because of his attitude and because of the positions that he has tried to defend on here.
Yet you refuse to mock Satan. And you call Satan a dignitary. :think:

And you claim to still sin...

1Jo 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

Oh, and there is that Satan sinned from the beginning line to support John 8:44. Guess they can't both be figures of speech, PK.

PKevman

It appears that mocking is all you've got, because there has not been one person who has even attempted to respond to the biblical evidence that elohiym has completely 'smacked' all of you upside the head with.

It's always easy to say people haven't answered when you have your fingers in your ears and refuse to listen.

Messenger

The great news is that I didn't start this thread. The owner of this website did. :)
I am sure he will defend himself quite well as to whether or not he started this thread to mock Elohiym because he "promotes righteousness."

Elohiym, Mystery, and E4E don't promote righteousness. They constantly falsely accuse the brethren over and over and over again. That's why they keep finding themselves banned.

you are all mocking him because he promotes righteousness. Including you Kevin

PKevman

Yet you refuse to mock Satan. And you call Satan a dignitary. :think:

And you claim to still sin...

1Jo 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

Oh, and there is that Satan sinned from the beginning line to support John 8:44. Guess they can't both be figures of speech, PK.

You were already answered on all of these things in other threads you hypocritical lying fool!

PKevman

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Of course you utterly ignore the first part of your own verse that says: "WITHOUT A CAUSE". I had perfect cause to call Elohyim a fool. He is accusing me of not knowing the Gospel so in essence he is saying I'm not a Christian. I will take exception to that everytime that accusation is hurled at me because Christ DIED for me, and I trust in Him. Further He gave me the wonderful gift of His Holy Spirit and SEALED me. So Elohiym, Mystery, E4E, and the likes of you cannot take away the Lord who bought me and lives within me.

I had perfect cause to call him a fool.

elohiym

Not true. They keep finding themselves banned because they cannot say the same things you can say on this openly biased forum, and because they refuse to hold people's hands who are on their way to hell.

Messenger

You were already answered on all of these things in other threads you hypocritical lying fool!

jeremysdemo

MR.T said "I pity the fool!" of course he was gay...:)

So much for cooler heads prevailing....

I pray or peace and unity in Yeshua here....let not the sun go down on your angers.

Night All.

keep shinin'

jerm :cool:

Mystery

That is a bold faced lie, and you know it.

Your integrity has finally come to "fruition".

What an unbelievable statement coming from someone who knows full well that I for one have NEVER proclaimed anything but the righteousness of God in Christ.

If Turbo, Delmar, Jefferson, will confirm that I have done otherwise and that your statement is factual, I will promise everyone of you on my children's lives that I will leave this place and not attempt to contact any of you again as long as I have breath.

Go ahead, PK, ask those who have read my posts for years if I don't promote Christ's righteousness, and if they will agree with you, then I will make my final exit.

Here is your chance to show us what kind of person you really are.

PKevman

Sorry Elo, and the gang but according to Ephesians 1 believers are sealed with the Holy Spirit. You are not strong enough to remove him. Your accusations fall limp as do your lame arguments.

Messenger

Of course you utterly ignore the first part of your own verse that says: "WITHOUT A CAUSE". I had perfect cause to call Elohyim a fool. He is accusing me of not knowing the Gospel so in essence he is saying I'm not a Christian. I will take exception to that everytime that accusation is hurled at me because Christ DIED for me, and I trust in Him. Further He gave me the wonderful gift of His Holy Spirit and SEALED me. So Elohiym, Mystery, E4E, and the likes of you cannot take away the Lord who bought me and lives within me.

I had perfect cause to call him a fool.

apparently you don't know the gospel. You think you can serve two masters, and not stop sinning like Jesus asked you to.

and the "WITHOUT A CAUSE" is in the first part of the verse, but hey if you want to go ahead and add it to the second part, who am i to stop you

PKevman

What an unbelievable statement coming from someone who knows full well that I for one have NEVER proclaimed anything but the righteousness of God in Christ.

If Turbo, Delmar, Jefferson, will confirm that I have done otherwise and that your statement is factual, I will promise everyone of you on my children's lives that I will leave this place and not attempt to contact any of you again as long as I have breath.

Go ahead, PK, ask those who have read my posts for years if I don't promote Christ's righteousness, and if they will agree with you, then I will make my final exit.

You CONSTANTLY accuse people of not being Christians just because they disagree with you. You were just recently banned for it a couple of times. E4E was as well. Anyone can go back and see the exact posts. So it is not a lie at all.

elohiym

Those weren't questions, PK, but factual statements.

1. You refuse to mock Satan.

2. You called Satan a dignitary.

3. You admit that you continue to sin.

I wasn't asking you to address what I already know about you.

Messenger

Matthew 5

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Mystery

It's always easy to say people haven't answered when you have your fingers in your ears and refuse to listen.
I see your fingers are firmly placed in yours when I just proved that you are wrong about sinless perfection, and they were well inside your ear cavity when I proved you were wrong about Christ's temptations. You always hide behing Knight and his round table, when you have no answer, or you falsely accuse us and slander us because you must think that people will somehow respect you with that "Pastor" title. Just who gave that to you, anyway?