Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
That being the case, there is nothing wrong with the word 'faggot', either.

Woo Hoo, I knew we'd get here!!

:cheers:

[what happened to Julie?]

Lovejoy

temple 2000 said:
Lovejoy......One aspect of agape love is respect.
I can give you a dozen verses referring to respect as something that is earned, something that is due to the brotherhood of Christ and our superiors, but none saying that it is owed to everyone without regard to their actions or lifestyle. I also do not believe you are correct in your assesment of agape. Anyone a little stronger on their Greek have a better definition.

wholearmor

BillyBob said:
That being the case, there is nothing wrong with the word 'faggot', either.

Woo Hoo, I knew we'd get here!!

:cheers:

[what happened to Julie?]

I was wondering the same thing. She must have forgot to use the "Signing Off Now" thread. :chuckle:

Lovejoy

BillyBob said:
Oh c'mon, that was my best joke all day! :banana:
Yes, hilarious, but let's not open up that particular line of discussion! Besides, that is Eros, not Agape.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
You used the word forgotten. They haven't forgotten, they are sinners. We are all sinners.
No, we're not. God has set us free from sin. We are no longer slaves to sin, On Fire. Read Romans 6. We are free! We are no longer sinners! Praise the Lord!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lovejoy said:
Yes, hilarious, but let's not open up that particular line of discussion! Besides, that is Eros, not Agape.

Uh.....did you happen to notice the title of this thread......?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
We're gonna have to pick it up again tomorrow, I have a big job early in the morning.

See ya Scott, it's been like old times! :up:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
BillyBob...hypocrite = Matthew 7:5 re taking out the 'plank from thine eye ' ...as for the 'brood of vipers' I will stand corrected, as I am sure others who believed this will also take note.
I am not a student of Aramaic, therefore can only use the translatins I have here.
What plank is in BillyBob's eye?

julie21

wholearmor said:
So telling them what God really thinks of them is out of the question? You do know that God thinks of unrepentent, practicing homosexuals as disgusting perverts, right?
Somehow, I just cannot reconcile myself to the image of God standing there and calling them disgusting perverts as He has not said that in the Bible as far as I can recall [ using those words] ...I can reconcile myself to the fact that He has determined that unrepentant, practicing homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. He has given them a choice to make and it is up to them which they will choose.

BillyBob:what happened to Julie?
Julie has other things going on In her life at the moment that are far more demanding than anything on TOL...and especially this particular thread . :rolleyes:
See you a bit later...signing off this thread again for a little bit if that's okay WA [ don't want to go AWOL] ;)

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
Somehow, I just cannot reconcile myself to the image of God standing there and calling them disgusting perverts as He has not said that in the Bible as far as I can recall [ using those words] ...I can reconcile myself to the fact that He has determined that unrepentant, practicing homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. He has given them a choice to make and it is up to them which they will choose.

Julie has other things going on In her life at the moment that are far more demanding than anything on TOL...and especially this particular thread . :rolleyes:
See you a bit later...signing off this thread again for a little bit if that's okay WA [ don't want to go AWOL] ;)
So how comfortable are you with the term abomination?