Interview a Member Thread

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think it would be great if you all would interview!
I would also like to add Amiel - he has said he would do it too!
Everyone who is interested and has been here long enough to establish themselves as regulars will be happily included.

Really enjoying this thank you Quincy and TH!
A pleasure. Happy to be involved in it and I know Q is tickled with both the interest and participation so far.

:cheers:

Interviews published HERE (link).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Or serpentdove!
I think I've been uninvited. :shocked:

Rainee: "I would like to add to the requests an interview of Lon, of Barbarian, of Psalmist, of Serpent Dove, of Amiel..."
Quincy: "...A couple people I won't name on your list believe I'm evil :chuckle: . So I won't even bother asking them..." link

Last edited:

MrRadish

I wouldn't mind doing an interview sometime, although I suspect I'd have to boost my post rate, snazz up my avatar, and, you know, make the odd interesting or relevant point now and then before it'd be of interest to anyone!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wouldn't mind doing an interview sometime, although I suspect I'd have to boost my post rate, snazz up my avatar, and, you know, make the odd interesting or relevant point now and then before it'd be of interest to anyone!

Has anyone mentioned to you that Christmas is past? :)

noguru

Rainee: "I would like to add to the requests an interview of Lon, of Barbarian, of Psalmist, of Serpent Dove, of Amiel..."
Quincy: "...A couple people I won't name on your list believe I'm evil :chuckle: . So I won't even bother asking them..." link

Oh come on, you should. I'd love to read your interview.

Quincy

I think it would be great if you all would interview!
I would also like to add Amiel - he has said he would do it too!

Really enjoying this thank you Quincy and TH!

Hi rainee, the only ones in your post there that I haven't gotten to is Lon and Nang, and I'll ask them about it tomorrow :) . I just haven't sent those interviews to TH yet, is all.

Last edited:

Quincy

I'll interview anyone and use the same standard as long as they actually take it serious. I won't send TH an interview full of trolling other members on the forum using bible verses. It's a serious thread, for better or worse. If you want one, I'll send you one and if you answer it sincerely I'll be more than happy to send it to TH.

So why do you think I'm evil? Be straight up.

No I so look forward to you and Nang and Ps82!
That you will calm my heart or strengthen it or help me understand a little about walking in your shoes.
In fact everyday I read a poster and hope they too will do an interview.

Haha, God bless you rainee.

AS Monk the tv defective detective said about his amazing ability - it is a blessing and a curse. So it is! For All - even Quincy. I think he my know that. (I hope)

I don't know if my inquisitive nature is a blessing or a curse, but it sure makes me into interesting company. I make friends easy and people trust me quickly, and I'd never abuse that trust. My mouth and wild ways tend to make me polarizing, if I ever let my walls down and act like myself around someone though.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"The problem with being able to do something well because God gave it to you is you can't just use it on yourself."
That's true. I studied the Bible with J. Vernon McGee on "The Bible Bus" (Mt 6:33) and then began to share the word of God with others (Mk 16:15).

"As Monk the TV defective detective said about his amazing ability - it is a blessing and a curse..."

Wipe. Wipe. :shocked:

Last edited:

rainee

Serpent Dove!!

I must be a loser - because I was Blessed by your interview!!
Thank you.
I would have even asked for more.
Why you let Quincy off the hook like this I do not know maybe you love him?
Or maybe you thought he couldn't rise above it all?

Either way I thank you and I hope it gets moved to the interview thread.

Want to change or fix it up any before they may do that?

Quincy

Hi Quincy, I tried to post using my iPod and I just couldn't manage it.
Maybe a Kindle Fire would be better for this? (Off topic sorry but I think you got one?)

Yea, it does work good, from my experience. You need to download tapatalk to use it right though. The only thing I noticed is that with the Kindle Fire you can rep people but you can't leave a message in the rep.

Quincy, why are you asking Serpent Dove to say something about you after you have just made clear you won't have any "trolling other members"?

I'm just plainly asking her why she thinks I'm "evil", since she made the post she did about being uninvited. No one is uninvited from this as far as I'm concerned :) . I was just sating my observation that there will be people on here that won't want to conversate with me, with the statement I made earlier in the thread. Anyone can ask me for an interview and I'll do it, putting any differences aside happily, but I'm not going to beg them either :idunno: .

Did you ask Granite to give an account in his interview for any attacks he has done?

No, I didn't because I wanted to keep it about him and who he is.

Did you ask anything like this to other interviewees?

Nope ;) . I keep the interviews objective and as professional as I can. In the discussion thread, I discuss things, for better or worse. I just asked her that, because that is just my personality. Even in real life, if someone has a problem with me I go up to them and ask them what it is. The only reason I do it is because I sincerely want to know. I'm not looking to start an argument or anything like that. I just want to know.

Is it because they never say something offensive?

No, everyone has kept their interviews very instructive, enlightening and sincere. I honestly have enjoyed reading every single one of them.

Isn't this like a Catch 22 for SerpentDove?

No, I don't see why it would be. I asked her why she thinks I'm "evil" since she thinks she is uninvited. If she answered, I'd merely say, well that's your views and I'm glad to know. There would have been no argument in here about it, coming from me. I just wanted to know. My friend, I am not one of folks who believes he has to please everyone and I certainly never aim to :) . Nor I am shy about stating what I like don't like about someone. If she don't like me, that's fine. I just wanted to know why.

I am asking you to rise above your personal self to the you that can be above that, the same way sometimes we all have to do - even Knight, ok?

I agree, I apologize to everyone that my intent wasn't clear but I just wanted to know the reasoning behind what she did.

Remember, I did state from the start I'd interview anyone, as long as they took it serious. To me, it appeared she was trolling us.

But maybe we don't have to polarize right now?

I agree, no polarizing. That is just my inquisitive nature at work.

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Another great part of the interview.
But - if Town is willing to do this for others you should let him do it for you if he is willing.

Hate to say this but as hard as I thought this might be for "others" to see us -
is it us who may be having the biggest problem?

And I do not know if that should be whom - my who whom broke from reading
E. Grammar books.
Anyone who want's to participate is more than welcome and will receive the same respect and treatment as anyone else. Heck, I recommended Sod, given his impact on the boards (and the fact that he's actually a member of long standing, if by another name).

What isn't invited is spamming this thread, SD. It's here for suggestions, discussions of interviews conducted and posted in the Archive thread, or for those desiring to volunteer.

Rainee has been doing great on that front. :thumb:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
What isn't invited is spamming this thread, SD. It's here for suggestions, discussions of interviews conducted and posted in the Archive thread, or for those desiring to volunteer...
You're a bit of a control freak. :Shimei: Did you start this thread? :smokie: