Interview a Member Thread

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, I was just thinking about that actually. I was thinking I should ask you but there were other people who posted even though they didn't want one so I wasn't sure. Ill send you one and everyone else one tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Knight's interview will go up. So that will be something everyone is looking forward to. Other than that, get ready for a barrage of pms out there in internet land!
I'm in no hurry.
Just get around to it when you can.

Quincy

Ok, so another update thread and a bookmark to help me keep track of things up to now.

We have posted interviews for:

Coffee is King
Arthur Brain
Thunder's Muse
Quincy
Godrulz
Traditio
Town Heretic
Granite
Inzl Kett
AMR
ebenz
bybee
ragTagblues

We have received interviews from the following:

Son of Jack
Knight
rocketman
Selaphiel

We have interviews pending with:

Dena
zoo22
fool
Adam
drbrumley
MrDeets
rexlunae
PureX
tambora
some other dude
Guyver
noguru

So plenty to look forward to :) . Hope you guys are all enjoying the thread, as I'm sure Town Heretic is hoping as well!

If I have overlooked anyone, just let me know :)

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Maybe I missed it. Have you interviewed Ktoyou?

Well, if you want to, I will. Time is a factor, as this laptop is not too well and when it goes, I am mainly hoping to go online at a senior centre. I need to have that will to accept the inevitable. You, may wonder, it is not all that scary.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, if you want to, I will. Time is a factor, as this laptop is not too well and when it goes, I am mainly hoping to go online at a senior centre. I need to have that will to accept the inevitable. You, may wonder, it is not all that scary.

I'll drop Q a line to forward one, though you were already on my "get" list. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And everyone: WHEN YOU REP AN INTERVIEW IN THE ARCHIVE THREAD THAT REP GOES TO THE POSTER OF THE INTERVIEW (ME) AND NOT TO THE INTERVIEWEE (OR Q).

So unless that's what you have in mind send the party you mean to rep a bit of thanks via a direct post by them. :thumb:

Interviews published HERE (link).

PureX

And everyone: WHEN YOU REP AN INTERVIEW IN THE ARCHIVE THREAD THAT REP GOES TO THE POSTER OF THE INTERVIEW (ME) AND NOT TO THE INTERVIEWEE (OR Q).

So unless that's what you have in mind send the party you mean to rep a bit of thanks via a direct post by them. :thumb:

Ooops, well, you deserved a rep, too. I sent a note to Selaphiel in appreciation of that Tolstoy quote.

Quincy

Maybe I missed it. Have you interviewed Ktoyou?

Yes, I have. Now, the question becomes.... have I interviewed you :readthis: ?

and do you want one?

Sent to you my dear :e4e:

Well, I think it's swell that people are enjoying it and feel the need to pos rep some of the interviews. It's of course enough for me just to know they are and without you it wouldn't be nearly as good a thread, so I don't mind :). I may have introduced it but that baby is as much your's as mine now . I'm glad you let me know they were doing it! It's whatever the folks want to do though :e4e: .

Quincy

Today is a special day in the work going on for the thread. Not only do we have Soj's excellent interview posted, but soon Townie will be uploading Ktoyou's as well. Two stellar interviews coming down the pipe!

To both SoJ and K, I did the best I could with what you asked of me, I hope you both find the interviews to be worthy. Much love to you both :e4e: .