Interview a Member Thread

Quincy

Hey folks!

I sent out most of the interviews before TH sent me the quick ten questions, I believe anyways. I'll message them to the other's here in a few minutes and make sure to send both from now on. Good ideal Town Heretic! I actually planned on using most of Saturday to get out more invites and to send out some more 10 quick questions to the people that already have interviews, like Granite.

Thanks to everyone who newly requested an interview! I'll get them to you all asap and I greatly appreciate the interest.

I am thinking of expanding the format some. All things being website appropriate of course, I am open to ideals. One ideal I have been tossing around is writing a quick short story, leaving key parts blank to be filled in. Somewhat entertaining and interesting to see what other's think. If you have any ideals, let me know and let me know what you guys think about a TOL appropriate madlibs.

Quincy

OK, if Granite can do it I guess I can do it ... if anyone's even interested.

Nah........ LOL, just kidding man. I'm sure plenty of people who have been here a long time would love to read your's. I'll send you one soon :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looking back at my posts on this thread, I don't think I ever said I agreed to be interviewed.
So, here it is .... I'm willing to be interviewed.
I'll wait for the paparazzi to arrive!
click.gif

Quincy

Looking back at my posts on this thread, I don't think I ever said I agreed to be interviewed.
So, here it is .... I'm willing to be interviewed.
I'll wait for the paparazzi to arrive!
click.gif

Wow, I was just thinking about that actually. I was thinking I should ask you but there were other people who posted even though they didn't want one so I wasn't sure. Ill send you one and everyone else one tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Knight's interview will go up. So that will be something everyone is looking forward to. Other than that, get ready for a barrage of pms out there in internet land!