Interview a Member Thread

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Godrulz' interview was just posted! Let's make fun of him now! I'll start...

Did you guys read about how he learned the martial arts when he was already over the hill? :noid:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
FYI: I will be including and updating (as published) an index of the interviews in the OP of the archive thread.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nice.

I wonder if there's a good simple suggestion/solution for a way of repping the interviews?
:think: You mean the interviewees? I don't see how, since any direct rep would go to m---I mean SURE, just rep the individual interview you like. I'm certain that I'll, I mean they will appreciate it. :eek:

More seriously, I guess we could ask each interviewee to post a nod in this general thread which could then be given rep. Any other idea?

zoo22

Three-legged dog. How did that happen, godrulz? Poor guy. Glad he/she has the other three :).

zoo22

:think: You mean the interviewees? I don't see how, since any direct rep would go to m---I mean SURE, just rep the individual interview you like. I'm certain that I'll, I mean they will appreciate it. :eek:

More seriously, I guess we could ask each interviewee to post a nod in this general thread which could then be given rep. Any other idea?

No idea. Not a big deal, I'd just gone to rep them and then thought about it (I'd always wondered what thinking about something is like... It was alright, but I don't know why folks make such a big fuss about it).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No idea. Not a big deal, I'd just gone to rep them and then thought about it (I'd always wondered what thinking about something is like... It was alright, but I don't know why folks make such a big fuss about it).
But really, just rep the old interview that strikes your fancy (if that's not a banning offense) and I'll see to it the rep goes right where it will do the most good. :plain:

bybee

Godrulz' interview was just posted! Let's make fun of him now! I'll start...

Did you guys read about how he learned the martial arts when he was already over the hill? :noid:

Every day in every way you and I are growing older.
Someday, when the place behind your ears has dried, you may attain a respectful attitude.
You may be bald someday.
You may be fat someday.
You will be decrepit someday.

Quincy

Ok, so another update thread and a bookmark to help me keep track of things up to now.

This thread is now for discussion and request only. I'll be forwarding the interviews with formatting to TH, one a day, that way we won't have to worry about losing someone's interview amid the discussion :) . I have a short memory and I might forget about one if things got unorganized or we get a huge jump in page count quickly. Plus it would be a lot of work on TH to weed through them all to find the posts.

We have posted interviews for:

CiK
Arthur Brain
Thunder's Muse
Quincy
godrulz

We have received interviews from the following:

Traditio
Town Heretic
Granite
Inzl Kett
Son of Jack
AMR
ebenz47037

We have interviews pending with:

Dena
bybee
zoo22
Selaphiel

There are several people I've yet to ask or mention it to, I won't name them so as to not get hopes up but we should have content for a long time. :e4e: If I have forgotten anyone, it's not on purpose, just remind me that you asked for one.

Quincy

Ragtagblues will be getting an interview very soon Rainee :) . He just asked me for one in private. Keep dropping names though, it gives me a reference of who to message as there are so many people to always keep up with them all!

PureX

There's so much gibberish here I can't find the interviews. Are they on a separate thread?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It must take a bit to get them posted...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just added Traditio, along with 10 Quick Questions, an additional round that will be presented to each interviewee, for Coffee is King.

:e4e:

fool

Hall of Fame
I'm in.
I will now go wait by my inbox for my package.
Does this come with one of those knives that you can cut a beer can with then slice tomatos as thin as you like?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm in.
I will now go wait by my inbox for my package.
Does this come with one of those knives that you can cut a beer can with then slice tomatos as thin as you like?
Yes and it's free. All you have to do is pay the hundred dollar shipping and handling charge. :D