Interview a Member Thread

fool

Hall of Fame
Yes and it's free. All you have to do is pay the hundred dollar shipping and handling charge. :D

Shippers and handlers got to get paid too.
"Prossesors" and their "prosesing fees" seem to not do so bad.
But what I can't get is those "re-stockers".
25%?!?! Really? I got to get me a job restocking.

Quincy

It must take a bit to get them posted...

Yep, I'm just sending one at a time for now, along with 10 quick questions a day. Hopefully this will keep excitement high for the thread and give us all something to look forward to. My timing is sporadic, I must admit. I'm in the middle of a 8 day work schedule with no days off during it. So my time after that is split between this and my girls (sister and bestfriend) but don't worry it will get updated everyday barring something bad happening :) .

Whoah! Today's interview was utterly shocking. I don't even know where to start! :mmph:

It was a great read, I learned about a lot of things, especially how you view your music. It was interesting stuff, like you having Asperger's. I'd never heard of that before. I had problems communicating when I was younger too, but I had language development issues so I stayed quiet because of them. Man, I took so much speech therapy :chuckle: .

I'm in.
I will now go wait by my inbox for my package.
Does this come with one of those knives that you can cut a beer can with then slice tomatos as thin as you like?

Nah, it's just the knowledge of being in a brotherhood! We're like the internet illuminati, Internati for short! Will send you a script this evening :e4e:

Quincy

Dear Quincy - can't you just imagine two interviews back to back with Ghost and Nang?
I hope so much you will try it! Please? And Son of Jack and One Eyed Jack could go back to back - just to make it clear they are or are not related?

So rainee, are you wanting them to be interviewed together? Is that what you mean by back to back?

And Zippy and Bybee could go back to back so we could perhaps know why they both have the same avatar - but Bybee's is sketched?

Yea, I do ned to send zippy a request, he might do it. bybee has done an interview though but I dont recall asking her about her choice of wolf avatar. I know why she uses it though, she has mentioned it many times. If zippy agrees, I'll ask him why he chooses a wolf avatar.

If this is going to be a project, a thread of record, that will rise above the ordinary - like TH hopes it will do - then Quincy you may have to let your brain child rise above things that might hold it down, right? Why not let it fly, Q :)

That's certainly sound logic rainee, what do you perceive that might be holding it down?

Oh and could you interview Let'sargue and Squeaky too?

I would like to haha, but the question remains "could you?" I don't know the answer to that one :chuckle:!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The latest interview has been posted, my own, along with the additional Ten Quick Questions, which will hopefully be a part of everyone's response.

:e4e:

bybee

Dear Quincy - can't you just imagine two interviews back to back with Ghost and Nang?
I hope so much you will try it! Please?

And Son of Jack and One Eyed Jack could go back to back - just to make it clear they are or are not related?

And Zippy and Bybee could go back to back so we could perhaps know why they both have the same avatar - but Bybee's is sketched?

If this is going to be a project, a thread of record, that will rise above the ordinary - like TH hopes it will do - then Quincy you may have to let your brain child rise above things that might hold it down, right? Why not let it fly, Q :)

Oh and could you interview Let'sargue and Squeaky too?

Rainee, I was vacationing on the north shore of Lake Superior and came across this sketch of a wolf. It spoke to me. I decided then and there that the Wolf, a most noble creature, would become part of my Totem.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Granite's interview is on the board.

Apologies to Q and AB. I had published AB's answers to the Ten Quick Questions under Q's name due to a misunderstanding in transmission, but they're now where they belong.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Inzl Kett's interview is now on the board. :e4e:

Coming soon: AMR, zoo, fool and quite possibly your National Championship University of Alabama Crimson Tide!

:think: Well, probably not the last one. :nono:

Quincy

Granite's interview is on the board.

Apologies to Q and AB. I had published AB's answers to the Ten Quick Questions under Q's name due to a misunderstanding in transmission, but they're now where they belong.

That's no problem man! It happens and of course easily fixed :) .

Inzl Kett's interview is now on the board. :e4e:

Coming soon: AMR, zoo, fool and quite possibly your National Championship University of Alabama Crimson Tide!

:think: Well, probably not the last one. :nono:

Yep, we also have Knight, bybee, rocketman and Son of Jack and many others to come. Selaphiel and some other's also have interviews out and pending.

Just wanted to drop a note to say sorry I haven't posted a lot in here the last couple days. Just been elsewhere, I guess. Things are going well though, lots of great material in the archive and plenty still to come!!

@rainee - I like your ideals you are sharing in here and I will do my best to incorporate them into things and expand the format in time. Just bear with my friend, this will be a long project :)

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for the hard work behind the scenes, TH, Quincy! Doing a swell job!

I suspect a few "so and so said this" threads will crop up elsewhere with calls for a directed summary judment based upon the testimony in evidence. ;)

In anticipation, I have adjusted my avatar accordingly. In the pix I am one of those little fellows being mistaken for shark chum. ;) Then again, the role could reverse...que the Boston Pops--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3mKAKPYh6k

EDIT: That shark avatar scared even me. Had to replace that one.

AMR

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
You guys are kicking butt on this.
And;
I would like to add that this is one of the best ideas ever.
I have recieved my package (minus the free knife (mailman must have stole it)) And will be filling it up, as soon as humanly possible, (I'm slamed right now)
Hopfully this weekend I'll be taking care of this, But, I don't want to submit it without having given it the attention that it warrents.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just wanted to say "thanks" again for ya'll doing this.
Very neat!

bounceline.gif