Interview a Member Thread

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SD, why don't you take your games to another thread? This is getting irritating.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No let's not do this now. this thread has a specific focus and it should remain without interruptions. Let's all get along on this, while feelings are friendly?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"You appear to be antagonizing others in this particular thread without good reason."
I don't think so. I'm asking TH a question.

"Why make accusations about people?"
Why does he close the thread? It's odd.

"Why do (what appears to be) a mock interview?"
I answered the same questions everyone else answered.

"Quincy and Town didn't have to do any of this, but I and many others really appreciate what they are doing."
I do, too. Quincy has done a fine job with the interviews. I've enjoyed reading them. :thumb:

"It takes time and effort. If you don't like them personally, that's fine."
I don't have anything against either one of them personally. I wonder why a lawyer makes time for such a thing. :AMR:

"Might I just suggest that you confront them about what you don't like in a thread that's more appropriate for it?"
A few housekeeping items:

I don't like threads that attack members individually. I typically don't read them. If I post in said thread, I usually wait for the one being attacked to respond first.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

By spamming up the thread I would say. TH closes the actual interview thread in order that it's solely interviews to read which is more than fair enough. This thread is for comment on such and not irrelevant crap. Try and keep up....

Back on topic, I have to say that the Tolstoy quote and context within Sela's interview was :thumb: As was SoJ's honesty with depression etc, if not his attempts at humoUr IMO....

:e4e:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[How so?] "By spamming up the thread I would say."
:yawn: You always call those who differ with you :spam: spammers.

"TH closes the actual interview thread in order that it's solely interviews to read which is more than fair enough."
He's a control freak--apparently with a lot of time on his hands.

"This thread is for comment on such and not irrelevant crap. Try and keep up..."
:idunno: You're not a multi-tasker. :listen: Leftists love to tell us: what, when and how we are to say what we say (Eccl 10:2). :Commie: You are tolerant and open-minded :hammer:-- as long as we are agreeing with you. :Shimei:

TOL Rules: "...and The Rest ...Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!"

No sports. :mmph: No pop culture. :shut: No video games. :box: No welcome wagon. :maxi: No chit. :madmad: And certainly no chat. :sozo2:

Last edited:

Quincy

By spamming up the thread I would say. TH closes the actual interview thread in order that it's solely interviews to read which is more than fair enough. This thread is for comment on such and not irrelevant crap. Try and keep up....

Back on topic, I have to say that the Tolstoy quote and context within Sela's interview was :thumb: As was SoJ's honesty with depression etc, if not his attempts at humoUr IMO....

:e4e:

I heartd they outlawed humo(r) in the future so I don't think we can blame him totally. He is just like one of those water dogs that you throw in something that's not water. He totally thought it was water but when he tried to do his thing, it din't work. He is still awesome though and I hope he gives me regards to Jack and future TH. In the future.

So what is Tolstoy, if I make as you guys? I swear when I read it I thought he said Toy Story.

Arthur Brain

I heartd they outlawed humo(r) in the future so I don't think we can blame him totally. He is just like one of those water dogs that you throw in something that's not water. He totally thought it was water but when he tried to do his thing, it din't work. He is still awesome though and I hope he gives me regards to Jack and future TH. In the future.

So what is Tolstoy, if I make as you guys? I swear when I read it I thought he said Toy Story.

It seems in SoJ's case humoUr was already outlawed before he didn't even know what it was....and then it goes downhill from there....:plain: I guess he's still 'awesome' in his own way though.....:eek:

What is Tolstoy?! Leo Tolstoy is not only a respected author but also a highly regarded piece of auto navigation equipment! Philistine!

:plain:

Quincy

Excellent! He wrote stories and then drives a car. I like the man more than I didn't yesterday!

Now back to what I do, besides bother Arthur

Ok, so another update thread and a bookmark to help me keep track of things up to now.

We have posted interviews for:

Coffee is King
Arthur Brain
Thunder's Muse
Quincy
Godrulz
Traditio
Town Heretic
Granite
Inzl Kett
AMR
ebenz
bybee
ragTagblues
Knight
rocketman
Selaphiel
SoJ
ktoyou
Guyver
chickenman

We have received interviews from the following:

noguru
PureX
rexlunae
MrDeets
Random
tambora

We have interviews pending with:

Dena
zoo22
fool
Adam
drbrumley
some other dude
MrRadish
TomO
charity
Nang

If anyone has sent me one and I didn't mention your name, please let me know so I can look for your letter or be able to get it resent. If You have asked for one and I haven't sent it to you yet, please let me know so I can get it resent. Thank you all and hope you are enjoying the thread as it continues.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I would like to say, to be more clear on the matter, some of the questions, my response was not English, some French and some with part German, although probably poor German, since I do not use German much and have not for many years.

The romantic langue, is more easy because I leant Latin very young and all are rooted there. when you have this exposure you may think on two tracks, one is thinks in one language, other is another language. Not so with German and what I know comes from learning it mixed, such may be Euro-speak. If it makes no sense, I would redo it on another day, but not tonight.

This thread is a good idea, this thread and Quincy I commend you, meaning pat you on the back as well done. for TH< thank you fir helping, this is always good! You should also know AMR, did the same, to help with setting up the idea of linking the women's social club with threads; I would not have known how to do that. He did help with making it sensible to Knight. This is when we come together and it brings the whole forum together, which we need ti balance the differing views.
I do thank and commend you both on this!
Kat

Quincy

This thread is a good idea, this thread and Quincy I commend you, meaning pat you on the back as well done. for TH< thank you fir helping, this is always good! You should also know AMR, did the same, to help with setting up the idea of linking the women's social club with threads; I would not have known how to do that. He did help with making it sensible to Knight. This is when we come together and it brings the whole forum together, which we need ti balance the differing views.
I do thank and commend you both on this!
Kat

Thank you Kat. I had been playing around with trying to come up ideals that might get people to stop the intense arguing and stuff here, if even for a month or two. It looks like that is how long the thread here won't run, and I know it will because we are all pretty people deep down and can put difference aside! I think it's awesome how well it's doing. I'm even more happy you took part in it.

Just so you know, I added a translation of stuff you said so people who don't know can know now. I had to use google for the german but it worked. I hope that is ok with you and Town Heretic thought it was good so it's good I hope for you.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Thank you Kat. I had been playing around with trying to come up ideals that might get people to stop the intense arguing and stuff here, if even for a month or two. It looks like that is how long the thread here won't run, and I know it will because we are all pretty people deep down and can put difference aside! I think it's awesome how well it's doing. I'm even more happy you took part in it.

Just so you know, I added a translation of stuff you said so people who don't know can know now. I had to use google for the german but it worked. I hope that is ok with you and Town Heretic thought it was good so it's good I hope for you.

Oh thanks! That is a stage thing, I think tangential to the topic at hand, to explain, so, it seemed a bit strange, since I usually do not do that. I would address it one on one, if anyone cares, not that it is a big deal for me.:rapture:

Quincy

Oh thanks! That is a stage thing, I think tangential to the topic at hand, to explain, so, it seemed a bit strange, since I usually do not do that. I would address it one on one, if anyone cares, not that it is a big deal for me.:rapture:

Wow, you are more than welcome. At first I was like, oh no! Whats she done :chuckle: . Then I figured it out though so I just added in the translation and when TH said it was all good, we just went with it. It was very interesting and it added some flavor to the stuff. I liked it.

I hope someone does ask you why you like to do that stage thing you like. Do you want them to do it in this thread or in a pm to you?

I'd like to read it, if ever you do have one on one about it. I'd do it, but Kat, I don't think I've thought this much thought in forever. At least when it comes to something that takes so much focus, trying to ask phds, doctors and lawyers questions. I hope someone engages you on it, just like I hope people are talking to SoJ about what he shared :) .