Interview a Member Thread

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
:listen: They'll probably want to edit the description for this thread: "'TOL Rules: "...and The Rest ...Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!'"

Last edited:

Quincy

Just wait until you guys read noguru's interview. :rotfl: , it cracked me up, it should go up sometime today :e4e:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm enjoying these interviews so much. Each one so unique.

One of my favorites is where each defines himself or herself using only three words. It's fascinating to see how the answers have all been so different, and yet so definitive.

Quincy

I find it interesting how so many say that it is better to be loved than respected. Since it's ten quick questions and we can't really explain why I thought I'd post the question here.

Why is it better to be loved than respected?

Quincy

Cancer seems to the main answer to which disease to cure. Has cancer, in some way, touched everyone's life here?

I know it has mine, but liver disease is more common in my family so that is why I went different than cancer.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Cancer seems to the main answer to which disease to cure. Has cancer, in some way, touched everyone's life here?

I know it has mine, but liver disease is more common in my family so that is why I went different than cancer.

It is currently touching my life... :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I find it interesting how so many say that it is better to be loved than respected. Since it's ten quick questions and we can't really explain why I thought I'd post the question here.

Why is it better to be loved than respected?
My answer in the Interview thread:

"Respect is usually about how you appear. Love is about how you are."

I respect the law, but I don't love it. I love what it serves.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame

Just had a great guy who was a family friend die from cancer weeks ago, and my very cool uncle died from it too a few years back. Hard to see too many people it hasn't hit in some way I'd guess.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Have you set this concern in the prayer thread? You should. :e4e:

No, sir. Until about 7 minutes ago, I wasn't intending on putting it out here yet. But, its late and I am not swapped back to nights yet, and I did. I will put it in that thread for sure. Thank you!!