Interview a Member Thread

Quincy

I am sorry for butting in but who is interviewing whom?

thank you

Oh you are a funny one, I can't say if either you got that right or not since I never my grammar is an elementary concern :plain: .

Or did I mean level?

:think:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not to worry, brother.

My post was not implicitly directed to anyone specifically. It happens all the time from what I have seen. I rarely start my own threads, so I do notice it when I personally am the victim, of sorts. ;)

AMR

Hey AMR,

how come you don't have PM box?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh you are a funny one, I can't say if either you got that right or not since I never my grammar is an elementary concern :plain: .

Or did I mean level?

:think:

sorry, English is not my first language. I speak broken English.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So longer ones first?

Well, people who have established themselves, to be certain. You can understand that, I'm sure. We have any number of people who will come here for a short time to "educate" the locals one way or another. Most of them burn out before long. Having a thread filled with interviews of people no one remembers isn't helpful. But having an insight into the regulars around here could be of real assistance for new kids and interesting for the rest of us.

Nothing personal. If you're still here and generating buzz in the longer haul I'd be happy to nudge Quincy for you. :thumb:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, people who have established themselves, to be certain. You can understand that, I'm sure. We have any number of people who will come here for a short time to "educate" the locals one way or another. Most of them burn out before long. Having a thread filled with interviews of people no one remembers isn't helpful. But having an insight into the regulars around here could be of real assistance for new kids and interesting for the rest of us.

Nothing personal. If you're still here and generating buzz in the longer haul I'd be happy to nudge Quincy for you. :thumb:

Grace has been around for a long time being out spoken. And she is not one of typical mainstreamers.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Grace has been around for a long time being out spoken. And she is not one of typical mainstreamers.
She hasn't expressed an interest in the interview. Good suggestion though. And she's certainly in the thick of things, one way or another. :think:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It was this, but I guess I misunderstood. I apologize, I delete that comment.
Not a problem. That's not my sort of criticism. And I only picked at you about it once you and TomO had what seemed to me a good natured back and forth about it. That is, you appear to have a decent sense of humor where that's concerned.

I'll edit the thing out of my response as well. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I see I forgot to change the names James and Andrew to Thomas ... You never know where a chink in the armor is.
Thought I caught everything. I set my name on the question that stepped away from Q's template...I'm thinking of adding it to the Ten Quick title. Q did that in the original and I deleted it, but no sense in anyone pinning that "What kind of tree would you be?" on him. :chuckle:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thought I caught everything. I set my name on the question that stepped away from Q's template...I'm thinking of adding it to the Ten Quick title. Q did that in the original and I deleted it, but no sense in anyone pinning that "What kind of tree would you be?" on him. :chuckle:
:crackup: What kind of tree would you be? :rotfl:

Survey says...a Psalm 1:3 and Jeremiah 17:8 tree.