ECT In spite of Gal 2, Peter considered himself apostle to the Gentiles

God's Truth

You like to call people fools, here you can read what James says.

James 2:20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?

john w

Hall of Fame
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTruth

ClimateSanity

We infer that since Peter was free to eat unclean animals, then neither was circumcision required.

Jews were preached the same Gospel as Gentiles weren't they?

Galatians 12:1-2
Then after fourteen years, I went up again to Jerusalem, this time with Barnabas. I took Titus along also. I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles.

How many years after Paul's conversion does he present his gentile gospel to the Jewish leaders? Is there any agreement with the Jewish leaders that he can now preach the gentile gospel to the Jews? No. The agreement is that Paul preach only to gentiles and the 12 preach only in the area around Jerusalem.

Sonnet

How many years after Paul's conversion does he present his gentile gospel to the Jewish leaders? Is there any agreement with the Jewish leaders that he can now preach the gentile gospel to the Jews? No. The agreement is that Paul preach only to gentiles and the 12 preach only in the area around Jerusalem.

You know very well that Paul preached in the synagogues.

Sonnet

Romans 15:20
1 Corinthians 15:11

Danoh

Depends on one's understanding of the words "circumcision" and "uncircumcision" as used by Paul in Gal. 2 and elsewhere.

Paul, for example, not only has been going to both, but continues to, for a long time after their agreement in Gal. 2.

It depends on study method. On how we each approach studying such worthwhile challenges out.

We each have an approach. One that is hopefully ever refining itself over time.

Thus why all the different conclusions.

God's Truth

What you say is so untrue.

Peter had to answer to the other Jews as to why he water baptized uncircumcised Gentiles.

God's Truth

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTruth

It is good to see the truth remembered and posted.

Interplanner

There is no gentile Gospel. There is one Gospel and he said he was preaching (or meant to be) preaching it to the Gentiles.