ECT In spite of Gal 2, Peter considered himself apostle to the Gentiles

john w

Hall of Fame
It is good to see the truth remembered and posted.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTruth

Sell all you have.

Oh, yes-"Everything," "always," "all of" does not mean "Everything," "always," "all of."

Scammer. Fraud.

God's Truth

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTruth

Sell all you have.

Oh, yes-"Everything," "always," "all of" does not mean "Everything," "always," "all of."

Scammer. Fraud.

Show where Jesus tells everyone to do that? You cannot. HAAAAA

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no gentile Gospel. There is one Gospel and he said he was preaching (or meant to be) preaching it to the Gentiles.

"There is one Gospel'-you

=there is only one piece of good news in the bible.

You just lied. No scripture says that.

john w

Hall of Fame
Show me where Jesus tells everyone to sell all they have.

I am still waiting to hear that from you.

Irrelevant. You said:

"Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-you

"Sell all" is part of "everything" He said.

Do it.

Scammer. Habitual liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you are not obeying Jesus, then what in the world are you doing? Maybe you should stop doing it and obey Jesus?

Sell all you have. That is meeting your "We always have to obey Jesus...Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says" demand.

john w

Hall of Fame
What other good news is there besides Jesus taking away our sins and living in us?

You mean that Judas preached "Jesus taking away our sins and living in us?"

Matthew 26 KJV

6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,

7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?

9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.

10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.

13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

Like the above good news, which had NADA to do with "Jesus taking away our sins and living in us?"

Or like the below good news, which had NADA to do with "Jesus taking away our sins and living in us?"

Luke 2:10 KJV And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

God's Truth

Sell all you have. That is meeting your "We always have to obey Jesus...Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says" demand.

Show me with scripture where Jesus tells everyone who ever believes in him has to sell their homes and all they have.

Do you think that Jesus told that to Lazarus when he went to his home for dinner?

God's Truth

Matthew 26 KJV

7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?

10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.

13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

Like the above good news, which had NADA to do with "Jesus taking away our sins and living in us?"

Or like the below good news, which had NADA to do with "Jesus taking away our sins and living in us?"

Luke 2:10 KJV And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

So Judas is your decider?

john w

Hall of Fame
Show me with scripture where Jesus tells everyone who ever believes in him has to sell their homes and all they have.
Slower-irrelevant. Sell all you have.

That is meeting your "We always have to obey Jesus...Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says" demand.

john w

Hall of Fame
So Judas is your decider?
You're drunk.

You argued:

"What other good news is there besides Jesus taking away our sins and living in us?"

You mean that Judas preached "Jesus taking away our sins and living in us," since he preached the gospel, of which you say there is only one gospel/piece of good news in the book?

Did Judas preach this one piece of good news/gospel?

God's Truth

Matthew 26 KJV

How do you EVER get that the good news is NOT that Jesus takes away our sins?

john w

Hall of Fame
How do you EVER get that the good news is NOT that Jesus takes away our sins?

I did not say that. Knock it off, drunk.

You argued:

"What other good news is there besides Jesus taking away our sins and living in us?"

You mean that Judas preached "Jesus taking away our sins and living in us," since he preached the gospel, of which you say there is only one gospel/piece of good news in the book?

Did Judas preach this one piece of good news/gospel?