ECT In spite of Gal 2, Peter considered himself apostle to the Gentiles

john w

Hall of Fame
How do you EVER get that the good news is NOT that Jesus takes away our sins?

You-the only piece of good news in the book, is this: Jesus takes away our sins.

Made up-the below good news/tidings, which has NADA to do with "Jesus takes away our sins."

Luke 2 KJV 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

God's Truth

I did not say that. Knock it off, drunk.

Maybe you are the one who is drunk and not me as you claim. Where do you ever get that of Jesus forgiving our sins was not also to the Jews WHEN JESUS WALKED THE EARTH? You must be disabled, for I have to speak to you as one without any understanding.
You argued:

"What other good news is there besides Jesus taking away our sins and living in us?"

You mean that Judas preached "Jesus taking away our sins and living in us," since he preached the gospel, of which you say there is only one gospel/piece of good news in the book?

Did Judas preach this one piece of good news/gospel?

Just because Judas preached the gospel does not mean he was saved. Even Paul made sure he obeyed while he preached so that he would not be disqualified.

God's Truth

Did Judas preach this one piece of good news, "Jesus takes away our sins?"

Of course, he did.

Do you think he preached something else?

Do you think he taught that we do not have to obey? Oh wait, you do that. Judas stole money and betrayed Jesus, but too bad he didn't do that as a Gentile and waited until Paul said it is okay? LOL

john w

Hall of Fame
Of course, he did.

Do you think he preached something else?

Do you think he taught that we do not have to obey? Oh wait, you do that. Judas stole money and betrayed Jesus, but too bad he didn't do that as a Gentile and waited until Paul said it is okay? LOL

Satanic. Judas preached the gospel of the kingdom, demon, which is not equivalent to "Jesus takes away our sins." None of the 12 preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, you drunk, as it was hid from them. You've been showed that for years, but your daddy the devil keeps telling you to deny it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe you are the one who is drunk and not me as you claim. Where do you ever get that of Jesus forgiving our sins was not also to the Jews WHEN JESUS WALKED THE EARTH? You must be disabled, for I have to speak to you as one without any understanding.

Satanic. Judas preached the gospel of the kingdom, demon, which is not equivalent to "Jesus takes away our sins." None of the 12 preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, you drunk, as it was hid from them. You've been showed that for years, but your daddy the devil keeps telling you to deny it.
Just because Judas preached the gospel does not mean he was saved. Even Paul made sure he obeyed while he preached so that he would not be disqualified.

God's Truth

When Jesus walked the earth and had his earthly ministry, he forgave people. They were forgiven their sins by Jesus.

When Jesus was crucified, then all could come to him for forgiveness of sins.

All have to be made perfect by faith in Jesus' blood.

Even those who died before Jesus died on the cross had to have faith in Jesus' blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

It is about FORGIVENESS of sins.

I will prove it easily to you that it is about forgiveness of sins.

Matthew 9:6 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.

God's Truth

Paul taught the same gospel and Judas did, except that Paul made sure he obeyed so that he would not be disqualified as Judas was.

john w

Hall of Fame
When Jesus walked the earth and had his earthly ministry, he forgave people. They were forgiven their sins by Jesus.

When Jesus was crucified, then all could come to him for forgiveness of sins.

All have to be made perfect by faith in Jesus' blood.

Even those who died before Jesus died on the cross had to have faith in Jesus' blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

It is about FORGIVENESS of sins.

I will prove it easily to you that it is about forgiveness of sins.

Matthew 9:6 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul taught the same gospel and Judas did, except that Paul made sure he obeyed so that he would not be disqualified as Judas was.

God's Truth

Jesus came and forgave sins even BEFORE he died.

That makes him God and that means he taught the gospel that saves even when he walked the earth.

Judas was sent out as the other disciples, but he was disqualified because he did not obey the gospel he preached.

marhig

Show me where Jesus tells everyone to sell all they have.

I am still waiting to hear that from you.

I think a good chapter to look at for this would be when those who turned to Jesus, sold all they had and laid them at the apostles feet to be distributed to the poor.

They did what the rich young man couldn't, they let go of their worldly possessions that normally mean much to people, and followed Jesus. Acts 2:45

When God truly has our heart, the things of this world will start to mean nothing to us.

God's Truth

Shuddering post. Sit. You do not have the authority, as I do, on TOL.

Being a loner is proof that someone is speaking the truth.

Matthew 14:23 After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone,

Mark 6:47 Later that night, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and he was alone on land.

John 8:16 But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me.

John 8:29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.”

John 16:32 “A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

Are you afraid of being alone? Are you afraid of not being popular?

2 Timothy 4:16 At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them.

17But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message would be fully proclaimed, and all the Gentiles would hear it. So I was delivered from the mouth of the lion. 18And the Lord will rescue me from every evil action and bring me safely into His heavenly kingdom. To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.…

God's Truth

I think a good chapter to look at for this would be when those who turned to Jesus, sold all they had and laid them at the apostles feet to be distributed to the poor.

They did what the rich young man couldn't, they let go of their worldly possessions that normally mean much to people, and followed Jesus. Acts 2:45

When God truly has our heart, the things of this world will start to mean nothing to us.

Don't be silly, you are acting as a hypocrite as you sit at your computer.

Look, Jesus does NOT tell everyone to sell all they have.

marhig

Don't be silly, you are acting as a hypocrite as you sit at your computer.

Look, Jesus does NOT tell everyone to sell all they have.

What I'm saying is, that if we love God then the things of the world should mean nothing to us. And we should share what we have when we see the need.

And you're very judgmental, you don't know my life!

God's Truth

What I'm saying is, that if we love God then the things of the world should mean nothing to us. And we should share what we have when we see the need.

And you're very judgmental, you don't know my life!

You are the judgmental one. I am defending the faith and you joined in with the accuser.