ECT In spite of Gal 2, Peter considered himself apostle to the Gentiles

Interplanner

Figure it out. It's so simple it's easy to miss.
Peter is not the apostle to the Gentiles.
However, Paul can not begin his ministry to the Gentiles until peter first used the keys to the kingdom given to him by Messiah. This is why the story of Acts which is predominantly tracing the ministry of Paul, tells the story of Paul's conversion is interrupted by Peter and Neal's episode. Which after a gentile gets saved, Acts picks up with Paul and Pete disappears again.

Get saved

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

You've avoided what Peter thought he was.

If you're 'reason' why Acts was written was true, it would be in the opening paragraph. It is material with which to defend Paul to Roman admin if they accuse him of fomenting rebellion against them.

Peter only disappears from Acts but not from familiarity with the new Israel and kingdom of priests as found in the 1st letter.

You've really elevated yourself with your 'get saved' jingo. What do you mean?

God's Truth

1. He was trying out for the part of the third stooge?

2.For over the 50th time: If you would kindly provide chapter and verse, of the scriptures, where the LORD God demands I answer any and all questions, from anyone, especially questions from children of the devil, and insignificant, irrelevant "members" of TOL, such as yourself, I will.

I thought so.

I figured you didn't know.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You've avoided what Peter thought he was.

If you're 'reason' why Acts was written was true, it would be in the opening paragraph. It is material with which to defend Paul to Roman admin if they accuse him of fomenting rebellion against them.

Peter only disappears from Acts but not from familiarity with the new Israel and kingdom of priests as found in the 1st letter.

You've really elevated yourself with your 'get saved' jingo. What do you mean?

You and jamie both

Interplanner

You and jamie both

Well look pal, I don't know anyone here who speaks about justification more than I do; I do so because I am justified in Christ (as opposed to by 'perfect' theology), and I'm definitely saved. So stop your snide remarks and explain yourself. Stop using a phone if you're going to do this work properly.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Well look pal, I don't know anyone here who speaks about justification more than I do; I do so because I am justified in Christ (as opposed to by 'perfect' theology), and I'm definitely saved. So stop your snide remarks and explain yourself. Stop using a phone if you're going to do this work properly.

Calm down son
Trinity?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Trinity is a river in Texas and Texas is like a whole other country.

Thanks for the confirmation- go on ignore. Sorry I'm required by this:
“If any one cometh unto you, and bringeth not this teaching, receive him not into your house, and give him no greeting: for he that giveth him greeting partaketh in his evil works.”
**2 John‬ *1:10-11‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/2jn.1.10-11.asv

Get saved

john w

Hall of Fame
I figured you didn't know.

For over the 55th time: If you would kindly provide chapter and verse, of the scriptures, where the LORD God demands I answer any and all questions, from anyone, especially questions from children of the devil, and insignificant, irrelevant "members" of TOL, such as yourself, I will.

I thought so. Not a peep.

God's Truth

For over the 55th time: If you would kindly provide chapter and verse, of the scriptures, where the LORD God demands I answer any and all questions, from anyone, especially questions from children of the devil, and insignificant, irrelevant "members" of TOL, such as yourself, I will.

I knew you couldn't answer.

Interplanner

I understand you perfectly. You go around being professionally ignorant, telling people on the basis of 25-50 words contact with them on the i.net whether they are 'saved' or not.

Gurucam

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

I do not seek to add any thing to your ETC thread. However, for my own edification, I would like to ask, anyone of you learned guys, a simple question.

If Peter did not remain Satan, who was the rock that was given to anchor the following church of the Lord Jesus?:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Interplanner

The antecedent is the confession. It is neutral in the original , so it can't be Peter. It is the confession that Jesus is the Messiah that was expected.

john w

Hall of Fame
I knew you couldn't answer.

You embarrassing fraud.

SaulToPaul 2

You embarrassing fraud.

Acts 29:1-5 (KJV)

God's Truth

You embarrassing fraud.

What do you not get about you not answering and my knowing you could not?

john w

Hall of Fame
What do you not get about you not answering and my knowing you could not?
Still stoned, drunk. For over the 60th time: If you would kindly provide chapter and verse, of the scriptures, where the LORD God demands I answer any and all questions, from anyone, especially questions from children of the devil, and insignificant, irrelevant "members" of TOL, such as yourself, I will.

You embarrassing fraud.

Danoh

Not that bursting your plastic bubble is possible, but no one asserts justification on TOL more than the MADs.

It is what ALL that the MADs assert is based on.

In fact, the most frequent accusation against MADs is the accusation that MADs believe in OSAS (eternal security).

Post, after, post, after post - this is the main attack against the MADs.

Out of the consistent failure of most on TOL to see the obvious (eternal security of the Believer) in passages like...

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

And...

Galatians 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Why?

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Danoh

Yo, JohnW...

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

:chuckle: