ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Absolutely!

Romans 11:25

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) 5 For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
100% fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Example:

The Prophecy:

(Zech 14:8) On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

The Fulfillment:

(John 7:38) Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them

"Living Water" will not literally flow out of Jerusalem in the future like you Darby Followers have been taught.

"Living Water" is the Holy Spirt.

(John 7:39) By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

FULFILLED!

I'm Jewish by birth and blood... what say you Tetty-LongStocking? How do you feel about Jews?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely!

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) 5 For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

So I guess you, me and the rest are all Damned... No more room. It's all full up. Jesus has already returned... and salvation is closed.

That's what you are saying... you realize this right?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm Jewish by birth and blood...

No one alive on planet earth today can claim they are Jewish by blood.

If you disagree, show your lineage back to Judah, Benjamin, or Levi.

what say you Tetty-LongStocking? How do you feel about Jews?

Jews that reject Christ Jesus need the gospel preached to them, otherwise they will go to hell when they die.

An unbelieving Jew is no different than an unbelieving Muslim, or unbelieving Hindu.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So I guess you, me and the rest are all Damned... No more room. It's all full up. Jesus has already returned... and salvation is closed.

That's what you are saying... you realize this right?

Nope, that's not what I'm saying.

Salvation is available to every human being on the planet right now.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No one alive on planet earth today can claim they are Jewish by blood.

If you disagree, show your lineage back to Judah, Benjamin, or Levi.

Jews that reject Christ Jesus need the gospel preached to them, otherwise they will go to hell when they die.

An unbelieving Jew is no different than an unbelieving Muslim, or unbelieving Hindu.

The National Geographic Society confirmed it by records and DNA. How can Atheist's get it right, but Tetti-Pie can't?

john w

Hall of Fame
100% fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Example:

The Prophecy:

(Zech 14:8) On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

The Fulfillment:

(John 7:38) Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them

"Living Water" will not literally flow out of Jerusalem in the future like you Darby Followers have been taught.

"Living Water" is the Holy Spirt.

(John 7:39) By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

FULFILLED!

Observe,the deception...

Zech 14 KJV

1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

He asserts all of Zech. 14 is figurative, or he just picks randomly what he wants to be literal, what figurative, to fit his invention, dissing that scripture often has both a literal fulfillment, and "spiritual" fulfillment.

And his comedy show asserts that "And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one....This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles" is figurative/fulfilled.

Sure it is. Fraud

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The National Geographic Society confirmed it by records and DNA. How can Atheist's get it right, but Tetti-Pie can't?

(1 Tim 1:4) Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope, that's not what I'm saying.

Salvation is available to every human being on the planet right now.

Then let's look at the context of Luke that you are Lying about!

Luke 21...

7 So they asked Him, saying, “Teacher, but when will these things be? And what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?”

8 And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them. 9 But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately.”

10 Then He said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven. 12 But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake. 13 But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony. 14 Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. 17 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. 18 But not a hair of your head shall be lost. 19 By your patience possess your souls.

The Destruction of Jerusalem
20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

The Coming of the Son of Man

25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

The Parable of the Fig Tree

29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

The Importance of Watching

34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

37 And in the daytime He was teaching in the temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet. 38 Then early in the morning all the people came to Him in the temple to hear Him.

Context... the physical coming of JESUS... You are saying that Jesus Christ is Physically with us as "The Son"... right now?

Where do I go see Him? Why is everything still on an uproar?

Did Jesus decide to scrap the whole "Day of the Lord" thing?

john w

Hall of Fame
So Jesus has physically returned as promised in Acts 1?

You are seriously saying that THE LORD, GOD took up sword along side the angels and has reconciled the earth to Himself?

As clown Tettie, to explain how, when, fulfilled-specifics:

Zech. 14 KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
(1 Tim 1:4) Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

This is in reference to the "Age of Grace". This is the very Covenant that hinges on the Promises of the "Old Covenant".

You are literally focusing on verses and misusing them to abolish God's promises to Israel!

Context...

1 Timothy 1 (NKJV)

Greeting

1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, by the commandment of God our Savior and the Lord Jesus Christ, our hope,

2 To Timothy, a true son in the faith:

Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

No Other Doctrine

3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia—remain in Ephesus that you may charge some that they teach no other doctrine, 4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith. 5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith, 6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk, 7 desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm.

Paul... Gentile Age... "Don't be a teacher of the LAW"

What does Ephesians 2:8f mean to you?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Coming of the Son of Man

27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

(Isaiah 19:1) The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

Did the Lord literally ride a cloud into Egypt?

No....we know from history that the fulfillment of the prophecy was when the Assyrian army invaded Egypt.

Same thing with Luke 21. It was the Roman army that came and destroyed Jerusalem and the unbelieving Jews.

In the OT, "The Day of the Lord" was always judgment by an army on a certain people.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Observe,the deception...

Zech 14 KJV

1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

He asserts all of Zech. 14 is figurative, or he just picks randomly what he wants to be literal, what figurative, to fit his invention, dissing that scripture often has both a literal fulfillment, and "spiritual" fulfillment.

And his comedy show asserts that "And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one....This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles" is figurative/fulfilled.

Sure it is. Fraud

Tetti sure does like the "crop" feature when he reads a chapter of the bible!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

(Isaiah 19:1) The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

No....we know from history that the fulfillment of the prophecy was when the Assyrian army invaded Egypt.

Same thing with Luke 21. It was the Roman army that came and destroyed Jerusalem and the unbelieving Jews.

In the OT, "The Day of the Lord" was always judgment by an army on a certain people.

You are COMPLETELY RETARDED! Jesus rode with the Roman ARMY! Are you SERIOUS?!?

Acts 1 says "Exactly like he left". That means HE WALKED THE EARTH. You are worse than a Jehovah's Witness!

Editing in... He "Destroys" those that DESTROY Israel... SWIFTLY... PER SCRIPTURE... ON THE DAY OF THE LORD!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke 21...

Everything Jesus prophesied in Luke 21 was fulfilled by 70AD exactly how He said it would.

Even Luke 19:43-44) The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

As we see above, what Jesus said would happened, did in fact happen exactly how He said it would happen in 70AD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are COMPLETELY RETARDED! Jesus rode with the Roman ARMY! Are you SERIOUS?!?

Nope.

God didn't ride a literal cloud into Egypt, and Jesus didn't literally come on a cloud in 70AD.

The Assyrian army was used by God for judgement on the people of Egypt, and the Roman army was used by God for the judgment on Jerusalem.

john w

Hall of Fame

You deceiving clown, with that "Did the Lord literally ride a cloud into Egypt?" spam/ploy, which you use as your outpitch, which you plagiarized from Ken Gentry. Scripture often has both a literal application, and "spiritual" application and employs figures of speech to describe both literal events, and convey spiritual truths. You know that, you deceiving troll, but your obsession has demonized you so much, that you will do anything, to satisfy your addiction.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

God didn't ride a literal cloud into Egypt, and Jesus didn't literally come on a cloud in 70AD.

The Assyrian army was used by God for judgement on the people of Egypt, and the Roman army was used by God for the judgment on Jerusalem.
Tell us how all of the prophecies of Zech. 14:1-21 KJV were literally fulfilled. Specfics, punk.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Everything Jesus prophesied in Luke 21 was fulfilled by 70AD exactly how He said it would.

Even Luke 19:43-44) The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

As we see above, what Jesus said would happened, did in fact happen exactly how He said it would happen in 70AD.

Dude... You are so full of lies!

The Destruction you are referring to and trying to say happened in 70AD is talked about HERE...

Joel 3:2 I will gather all nations and bring them down
to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].
I will enter into judgment there
for my people, my heritage Isra’el,
whom they scattered among the nations;
then they divided my land.

That binds to Zechariah 14!

You seriously don't see how dishonest what you are saying is?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.