ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't just claim it, I showed you the scripture.

(Mark 10:29-30) “Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel 30 will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life.

Right Divider

Body part
(Mark 10:29-30) “Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel 30 will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life.
Thanks for the completely irrelevant scripture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tell us what "age" has to do with veracity

(2 Tim 2:2) And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.

Notice Paul didn't say: "We'll have to wait until the year 1830, when John Nelson Darby invents Dispensationalism, before someone is qualified to teach others"

IOW, Dispensationalism didn't exist before 1830, but qualified men were preaching the gospel since Paul and Timothy.

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

john w

Hall of Fame

Since you assert that you "follow Jesus," and are a member of "the little flock," sell what you have, Craigie...

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth." Luke 12:32-33 KJV

And, while you are at it...

"Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?" Matthew 19:27 KJV

Do it, or tell us why you won't/don't. Watch the spin, evasion, deception, from his "invented Ad 70-ism/Preterism joke of a "theology." Watch.

Right Divider

Body part
(2 Tim 2:2) And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.

Notice Paul didn't say: "We'll have to wait until the year 1830, when John Nelson Darby invents Dispensationalism, before someone is qualified to teach others"

IOW, Dispensationalism didn't exist before 1830, but qualified men were preaching the gospel since Paul and Timothy.

:rotfl:
tet-logic.... always fallacious.

john w

Hall of Fame

Did the punk answer my question? Nope.

Tell us what "age" has to do with veracity. Are you asserting that how old a "belief system" is, does affect whether it is true?

Yes, or no, evader. Answer the question, punk.

We'll have to wait until the year 1830, when John Nelson Darby invents Dispensationalism, before someone is qualified to teach others.

1. Paul taught it, others taught it, despite your satanic denials.

2, You, in Exodus, to Moses, as an Egyptian:

Are you telling me we have had to wait until the year 2000 AD, when you, Moses, invents you, this alleged LORD God of the bible, before someone is qualified to reveal him/teach him, to others? Our "god" is truer!!!

You satanic deceiver. Truth is discovered, not invented, and it is still truth, if no one taught, you stupid satanic clown.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since you assert that you "follow Jesus," and are a member of "the little flock," sell what you have, Craigie...

The New Covenant had not been put in place yet when Jesus spoke to the little flock.

Once again, you Darby Followers are more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles because of your denial of the New Covenant.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth." Luke 12:32-33 KJV

And, while you are at it...

"Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?" Matthew 19:27 KJV

Do it, or tell us why you won't/don't. Watch the spin, evasion, deception, from his "invented Ad 70-ism/Preterism joke of a "theology." Watch.

I'm feeling extra nasty today... so, even though it's kind of "thread disruptive"... I just wanted to pass these old discussions on to you... to emphasize what kind of person you're dealing with... as you speak with [MENTION=7849]tetelestai[/MENTION]

1) If you had the opportunity to stop a man from being beaten to death that you didn't know... but had to stab the person attacking them... would you?

2) If your mother and father were in front of you... and about to be brutalized and beaten to death by an attacker... all in front of you, and you had a gun to stop it... would you?

3) If you have a child and they were being beaten to death in front of you... and you had a gun.... would you use it?

4) If you had a 6 year old daughter and you caught a man about to violate and stab her... and you had to shoot him to stop it... would you?

5) If someone broke into your house while you were home and robbed you blind... would you let them?

"NO" to all of your questions.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you asserting that how old a "belief system" is, does affect whether it is true?

Dispensationalism was invented during "the age of the cults".

Joseph Smith invented Mormonism, Charles Taze Russell invented the Jehovah's Witnesses, Ellen White invented the Seventh Day Adventists, and John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

Smith, Russell, White, and Darby all invented their false doctrines in the same era.

john w

Hall of Fame

Tell us what "age" has to do with veracity. Are you asserting that how old a "belief system" is, does affect whether it is true?

Did you not say, on TOL, that age is irrelevant, punk?

Answer, loser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Which is how most Darby Followers feel each day.

Answer, loser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism was invented during "the age of the cults".

Joseph Smith invented Mormonism, Charles Taze Russell invented the Jehovah's Witnesses, Ellen White invented the Seventh Day Adventists, and John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

Smith, Russell, White, and Darby all invented their false doctrines in the same era.

Spam. Not an answer, punk.

Are you asserting that how old a "belief system" is, does affect whether it is true?

Yes, or no, evader. Answer the question, punk

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes, or no, evader. Answer the question, Russell follower..

Answer, loser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, or no, evader. Answer the question, punk[/U].

If I were a follower of John Nelson Darby (aka Dispensationalist), It would be very troubling to me to know that what I believe didn't exist before the year 1830, and that it was invented by one man.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm feeling extra nasty today... so, even though it's kind of "thread disruptive"... I just wanted to pass these old discussions on to you... to emphasize what kind of person you're dealing with... as you speak with [MENTION=7849]tetelestai[/MENTION]

Yes,he is a deceiving, obsessed troll, child of the devil, w/o a backbone/vertebrae, engaging in hypocrisy, deception, satanic accusations-that is his "ministry."

john w

Hall of Fame
If I were a follower of John Nelson Darby (aka Dispensationalist), It would be very troubling to me to know that what I believe didn't exist before the year 1830, and that it was invented by one man.

Still no answer, from the unemployed loser, devil child:

Yes, or no, evader. Answer the question, Russell follower..

Answer, loser.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

The Lion of Judah has no time for "Proud Cowards" with big talk, commentary quotes and false grand standing. I have nothing against grand standing... but I have ZERO respect for a person like yourself.

You have the idea that it's okay to allow the destruction of people you Love... if you have a choice in the matter...

It makes no difference how you wrap the wording... you are fake and repetitive. You keep crying "cult", when it is you that speak like a brainwashed zombie...

So... TETTY... how do you explain the links between Joel, Romans 11, Acts 1 and Zechariah?

All ears... and spoiler alert... if you use a commentary to answer... you're going to be drinking through a theological straw. ... Oh, wait... John W. already has you blending your steak before you can chew it. You keep crying Darby... WHEN JESUS CHRIST is the KING of the JEWS.

On that note... why does the bible say this? ... For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. ... Why does Paul even note that there are still "Jews"?

- EE

john w

Hall of Fame

The punk just argued, again, that the "faith" that was revealed to Moses, in Exodus," by the great "I am," is false, as it did not exist for thousands/hundreds of thousands of years, until revealed to Moses.

You satanic troll.

And you've admitted that AD 70-ism/Preterism was "invented" by one man.

Status
Not open for further replies.