ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
THAT is the most retarded thing I have ever heard the "who" and the "why" about the very same person ! the WHO was the WHY as in Jesus was prophesied (why) about and Jesus fulfilled (who) all the prophecies about.

Hello ! the who and why are the same person i.e. Jesus.

The WHO Jesus ! The WHY to pay for the sins of those who trust Him.

Hey, retard, fake "Marine," troll:

"Jesus said:"

Mark 1 KJV

44 And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

You fraud, poser, snotty brat, tantrum punk-do it.

Yes, we thought so, admitted Catholic, child of the devil.

glorydaz

Who Christ is is not the same as why Christ died. Get it through your thick religious head.

And if anyone is exposing herself badly, it's a person who doesn't know the difference between who and why. You might want to consider a remedial English class.

Heck, even my seven year old grandson knows the difference between who and why. Will wonders never cease? ;)

dodge

Heck, even my seven year old grandson knows the difference between who and why. Will wonders never cease? ;)

Proving yet again MAD has no clue. The who was Jesus the why was because God decreed Jesus to be payment for the sins of those who would place their faith in Him.

glorydaz

Proving yet again MAD has no clue. The who was Jesus the why was because God decreed Jesus to be payment for the sins of those who would place their faith in Him.

Looks like a difference to me. :chuckle:

If you keep this up, Dodge, you can leave the schoolmaster behind.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Read her more carefully. She is presently doubling down on insisting that the who of Christ is not the why of Christ.

She exposes herself badly . . .

heir always double's down on her Bullingerism.

heir thinks the Middle Wall of Partition in the temple was "handwritten", and that it divided two groups of Gentiles. :kookoo:

The "who vs. why" is once again rooted in her Bullingerism. It's how she attempts to justify her "two people/two gospel" theory.

Right Divider

Body part
Keep reading.....the Little Flock used Mary's house to pray in.

Mary was part of the Little Flock.
So Jesus told the little flock to sell all that they had but some didn't? Did she disobey?

Once again, the rich young ruler was NOT the only one that Jesus told to sell all. You are wrong as per your usual.

john w

Hall of Fame
heir always double's down on her Bullingerism.

heir thinks the Middle Wall of Partition in the temple was "handwritten", and that it divided two groups of Gentiles. :kookoo:

The "who vs. why" is once again rooted in her Bullingerism. It's how she attempts to justify her "two people/two gospel" theory.

Give us another "Darby," Josephus-ite, Russellism groupe.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So Jesus told the little flock to sell all that they had but some didn't? Did she disobey?

That's what I'm asking you.

You claim Jesus told people to sell everything they had.

If so, then why did so many of those people still have houses later on?

john w

Hall of Fame

Was Paul an anti-Semite? Do you "follow Paul," sweetie, as he followed the Lord Jesus Christ? Are you, Craigie, an anti-Semite? Answer the question, punk.

You claim you follow the Lord Jesus Christ, and Paul.

Raise the dead.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Raise the dead.

Speaking of raising the dead......when was the following verse fulfilled?

(John 5:25 KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

john w

Hall of Fame

1. Give us another "Darby"-please, sweetie? Your AD 70-ism/Preterism theory did not exist before Russell invented it.

Your theory didn't exist before Darby.

Tell us what "age" has to do with veracity, punk, as I've asked you for years. Is dispensationalism wrong because of how old it is?

Since Craigie can't answer the question, maybe another AD 70-ism/Preterist Russell/Josephus follower can.

john w

Hall of Fame

(John 5:25 KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Raise the dead. You assert that you follow "Jesus," Paul, punk, Now, do it, or tell us why you do not....and why you don't speak in tongues, heal the sick, make the blind see............You claim you follow the Lord Jesus Christ, and Paul.

Tell us, sweetie. Do be a dear, evader.Since Craigie can't answer the question, maybe another AD 70-ism/Preterist Russell/Josephus follower can.

Right Divider

Body part

I don't just claim it, I showed you the scripture.

Luke 12:32-33 (KJV)
(12:32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

The scripture is clear, so your "interpretation" is at fault.

It must be a misunderstanding on your part as to who the little flock is.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm at a loss for words in how to use the words "veracity" and "Dispensationalism" in the same sentence.

Did the little arms/chinned weasel, answer the question? Nope.

Tell us what "age" has to do with veracity.

You won't, as you know I will expose you again, for the actress, habitual liar, that you are.

Since Craigie can't answer the question, maybe another AD 70-ism/Preterist Russell/Josephus follower can.

john w

Hall of Fame

Was Paul an anti-Semite? Do you "follow Paul," sweetie, as he followed the Lord Jesus Christ? Are you, Craigie, an anti-Semite? Answer the question, punk.

You claim you follow the Lord Jesus Christ, and Paul.

Raise the dead. Tell us why you don't, or why you don't speak in tongues, make the blind see..........................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.