ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
(2 John 1:10) If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

According to MAD, 2 Peter is addressed to kingdom believers.

Why does Peter's audience of kingdom believers have homes many years after Pentecost?
Perhaps they were not part of the "little flock" that Jesus gave the command to sell all that they had.

john w

Hall of Fame
Standard Dispy propaganda.

Your theory didn't exist before Darby.

1. Give us another "Darby"-please, sweetie? Your AD 70-ism/Preterism theory did not exist before Russell invented it.

Tell us what "age" has to do with veracity, punk, as I've asked you for years. Is dispensationalism wrong because of how old it is?

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong Divider is a Darby Follower....therefore, she is incapable of delivering death knells.

1. Give us another "Darby"-please, sweetie? Your AD 70-ism/Preterism theory did not exist before Russell invented it.

Tell us what "age" has to do with veracity, punk, as I've asked you for years. Is dispensationalism wrong because of how old it is?

john w

Hall of Fame
Made up.

Those "in Christ" are the Body of Christ.

Wrong Divider is a Darby Follower....therefore, she is incapable of delivering death knells.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nah. Just those crucified, buried, and risen with him.

(John 5:25) Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

When did the above happen?

john w

Hall of Fame
(John 5:25) Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

When did the above happen?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps they were not part of the "little flock" that Jesus gave the command to sell all that they had.

(Acts 12:12) And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.

john w

Hall of Fame
Mary the mother of Mark, did not sell her house.

Mark was part of the Little Flock.

Since Craigie can't answer the question, maybe another AD 70-ism/Preterist Russell follower can.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said:

Luk 13:5
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

"Jesus said:"

Raise the dead....Sell all you have...Go to Jerusalem 3 times/year to observe the feasts....Cast out devils....Heal the sick...Make the blind see....Make the lame walk....Offer the gift that Moses commanded................

Do it.

Snotty fraud, poser, troll.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus said:

Just as true as ....

Jesus said:

Matthew 15:24 KJV
(24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said:

Luke 18:22 KJV Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Elymas dodgeball:

Fraud. Poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said:

Matthew 10 KJV
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Elymas dodgeball:

Fraud. Poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said:

Elymas dodeball's saint Judas:

Matthew 27:3 KJV Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

heir

TOL Subscriber
Read her more carefully. She is presently doubling down on insisting that the who of Christ is not the why of Christ.

She exposes herself badly . . .
Who Christ is is not the same as why Christ died. Get it through your thick religious head.

And if anyone is exposing herself badly, it's a person who doesn't know the difference between who and why. You might want to consider a remedial English class.

dodge

Who Christ is is not the same as why Christ died. Get it through your thick religious head.

And if anyone is exposing herself badly, it's a person who doesn't know the difference between who and why. You might want to consider a remedial English class.

THAT is the most retarded thing I have ever heard the "who" and the "why" about the very same person ! the WHO was the WHY as in Jesus was prophesied (why) about and Jesus fulfilled (who) all the prophecies about.

Hello ! the who and why are the same person i.e. Jesus.

The WHO Jesus ! The WHY to pay for the sins of those who trust Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.