ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

The BODY of CHRIST:

Our eternal purpose is to be the Lord's glory, and to light up the heavens. We are also examples of the extent of the LORD's grace, as he will show people throughout eternity how he took a people without a covenant and without any hope and made them into his glory.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dummy tet.

The LORD Jesus Christ told the little flock to sell all that they had:

Luke 12:32-33 (KJV)
(12:32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

The believers around the time of Pentecost did it too:

Acts 2:44-45 (KJV)
(2:44) And all that believed were together, and had all things common; (2:45) And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all [men], as every man had need.

Why do you deny plain scripture? I know why ... you don't believe it.

Get yourself a Concordance, do a search in the NT on the words "house" and "home".

If you do, you will see that that Peter and others met in many homes owned by believers many years after Acts 2.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(2 John 1:10) If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

According to MAD, 2 Peter is addressed to kingdom believers.

Why does Peter's audience of kingdom believers have homes many years after Pentecost?

Right Divider

Body part
Get yourself a Concordance, do a search in the NT on the words "house" and "home".

If you do, you will see that that Peter and others met in many homes owned by believers many years after Acts 2.
Start with the FIRST one Tet, your LIE that Jesus never told ANYONE but the rich young ruler to sell all that he had.
That was only told to the rich young ruler, not to anyone else.
Luke 12:32-33 (KJV)
(12:32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

You were either ignorant or lying. Which was it?

Peter seems to have understood what you cannot.

Matt 19:27 (KJV)
(19:27) Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

Acts 3:6 (KJV)
(3:6) Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.