ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ taught His disciples after the resurrection all about their mission of salvation well before Paul himself heard it

LA
after the resurrection

Deception. That's slick, like your daddy the serpent.... I asked(for years):

prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....

Show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for years, admitted Christ rejector.

You won't, and cannot. Watch her spam the same irrelevant verses, that have no mention of the DBR. Watch.

Again-she won't-guaranteed.

Fraud. Poser.

dodge

If anyone advocates a different doctrine, and does not agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness, he is conceited and understands nothing; but he has a morbid interest in controversial questions and disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions, and constant friction between men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. (1Timothy 6:3-5)

john w

Hall of Fame
If anyone advocates a different doctrine, and does not agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness, he is conceited and understands nothing; but he has a morbid interest in controversial questions and disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions, and constant friction between men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. (1Timothy 6:3-5)

1. 1 Timothy 6:3-5 KJV is a reference to the risen, ascended, glorified, seated "Lord from heaven"'s words, doctrine, as given by the apostle Paul, in Romans-Philemon. The Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, spoke only the words/doctrine of God the Father, under the law, as was true of all prophets.

But, because you're an idiot, a biblical buffoon, you would not know that. Poor you.

2. Show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for months, Christ rejector.

You won't, and cannot. Watch her spam the same irrelevant verses, that have no mention of the DBR. Watch.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Deception. That's slick, like your daddy the serpent.... I asked(for years):

prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....

Show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for years, admitted Christ rejector.

Again-she won't-guaranteed.

Fraud. Poser.

Christ explained the way of salvation clealy to His disciples after His resurrection, well before Paul who was saved by believing the same gospel message as Peter spoke, obeying acts 2:38--

Act 26:22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
Act 26:23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Act 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ explained the way of salvation clealy to His disciples after His resurrection, well before Paul who was saved by believing the same gospel message as Peter spoke, obeying acts 2:38--

Act 26:22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
Act 26:23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Act 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

LA

Again-she did not, and won't-guaranteed, as I predicted.

Fraud. Poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ taught His disciples after the resurrection all about their mission of salvation well before Paul himself heard it

LA
You've not shown, chapter, verse, where Peter ever preached "the same gospel," that had the DBR as the content of faith-the DBR was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence, and all of the 12 initially denied the resurrection-all of them.

More assert irrelevant verses void of the DBR /pound the podium/declare victory/return to "it all says the same thing" echo chamber."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You've not shown, chapter, verse, where Peter ever preached "the same gospel," that had the DBR as the content of faith-the DBR was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence, and all of the 12 initially denied the resurrection-all of them.

More assert irrelevant verses void of the DBR /pound the podium/declare victory/return to "it all says the same thing" echo chamber."

Luk 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
Luk 24:5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
Luk 24:6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
Luk 24:7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
Luk 24:8 And they remembered his words,

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Luk 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
Luk 24:5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
Luk 24:6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
Luk 24:7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
Luk 24:8 And they remembered his words,

LA

You won't, and cannot. Watch her spam the same irrelevant verses, as above, that have no mention of the DBR. Watch.

As I predicted.

Poser.

dodge

Mat 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

john w

Hall of Fame
Mat 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for weeks,admitted Christ rejector.

You won't, and cannot. Watch her spam the same irrelevant verses, as above, that have no mention of the DBR. Watch.

As I predicted. Not a peep.

Poser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
sell everything you own.

That was only told to the rich young ruler, not to anyone else.

Jesus was making a point, it wasn't a commandment for His followers to sell everything they owned.

Nor did the followers of Jesus sell everything they owned.

Danoh

Jesus was making a point, it wasn't a commandment for His followers to sell everything they owned.

There you go again with your "what it means to me is..."

Fact of the matter?

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 19:22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 19:25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. 19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 19:30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

Verse 30 connecting that to chapter 5; by the way.

But anyway...

Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

House to house - wait a minute; doesn't verse 5 say they sold all their possessions?

Go back to...

Acts 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

Hunh?

Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Hunh?

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 10:9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10:10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. 10:11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

O, okay...

Acts 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 3:7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. 3:8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. 3:9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God:

Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Any other of your endless confusions you want to have resolved - by - the - Scripture?

Right Divider

Body part

Dummy tet.

The LORD Jesus Christ told the little flock to sell all that they had:

Luke 12:32-33 (KJV)
(12:32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

The believers around the time of Pentecost did it too:

Acts 2:44-45 (KJV)
(2:44) And all that believed were together, and had all things common; (2:45) And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all [men], as every man had need.

Why do you deny plain scripture? I know why ... you don't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.