ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not true.

Not true. The "why" of God's grace is never separated from the "who" of God's Grace.
WHO the Lord Jesus Christ is, is NOT the same as WHY Christ died for us!

Only a devil would attempt to differentiate Jesus Christ from His purposes and works of grace on behalf of those for whom He died.
Only a devil would try to convince others that WHO is the same as WHY. They are clearly different.

Only a devil would suppress the accomplishment of His suffering and blood shed on the cross . . .
Proving I am not as I preach the cross as the power of God ( Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)

What are you, Heir, and who do you think you are, to so wrongly post?
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:20 KJV, Galatians 2:20 KJV

glorydaz

Not true.

Not true. The "why" of God's grace is never separated from the "who" of God's Grace.

Only a devil would attempt to differentiate Jesus Christ from His purposes and works of grace on behalf of those for whom He died.

Only a devil would suppress the accomplishment of His suffering and blood shed on the cross . . .

What are you, Heir, and who do you think you are, to so wrongly post?

You are deliberately attempting to deceive once again. That is the definition of a liar.

There was NO ATTEMPT made to separate the who from the why of God's Grace. Heir was pointing out which verses were speaking of the gospel of Christ and the WHY of the cross. Just because it went over your self-righteous little noggin doesn't mean it went over the heads of others.

"Only a devil would suppress" the truth of what Heir posted and lie about it as you have.

Nang is the accuser of the brethren and that is her calling her on TOL. Beware!!!!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You are deliberately attempting to deceive once again. That is the definition of a liar.

There was NO ATTEMPT made to separate the who from the why of God's Grace.

Read her more carefully. She is presently doubling down on insisting that the who of Christ is not the why of Christ.

She exposes herself badly . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a wicked, crazy person, who irrationally destroys all attempt to discuss Truth.

Peter was saved by God's grace.

Peter was saved before Paul was saved by God's grace.

Peter proclaimed the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and Paul also proclaimed the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The rest of your forced argument, is nothing but garbage, and only meant to distract from the Grace of God and the Glory God deserves for His free salvation of sinners, altogether.
Spam, irrelevant, lush, and an emotional piece of dung, with your " nothing but garbage," that does NADA, for your "argument"-you have NADA, from scripture....Just assert/pond the podium, declare "victory," and think, "My SOF tells me so!!"

You "argue," on record, only one requirement to be saved, from Genesis-Revelation, that the content of faith, has always been the same, has never changed, that the LORD God always required, belief in the DBR, as a req. for justification, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ,which you assert =the gospel of the kingdom =the gospel Judas preached=the everlasting gospel, and that there is no such thing, as progressive revelation, even though the 12, including Peter, were clueless that the Master would die, be buried, and raised again, as prophesied, as it was hid from them, and all of them, initially denied the resurrection, including Peter,who also attempted to prevent His death, twice, the very death that bwould reconcile him......And yet you assert that the 12, including Judas, all believed the gospel of Christ, as defined, specifically, in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which included the ....

Death
Burial
Resurrection

You will not, cannot,wicked one, show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for years, Endora.

You won't, you devious, vile fraud.

Show us, Endora.

You are a deceiving, Calvinist fraud.

Can one deny the resurrection, and be saved? Peter did,intially, as he knew NADA about the DBR, and yet, you assert, on record,even with this denial, he was saved.

glorydaz

You are very, very wrong, and will answer for your false and public witness that denies the biblical Gospel Truth of God!

Find this in Acts 2, then you can just admit you have a LOT to learn, Nang.

Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:​

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.​

dodge

Thanks! Fixed it! :)

1Ti 1:16
Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

The mercy Paul received was Jesus saved Paul as he was persecuting the B.O.C. as Jesus said to Paul " why are you persecuting me", and of course Paul answered "who are you Lord to which Jesus replied I am Jesus who you are persecuting".

Yep, Paul was first ! The first one Jesus saved that was at the time he was saved was persecuting Him as in long suffering.

For a pattern meaning God does not quit on people that sincerely love Him.

to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. Yes, if anyone puts their faith in Jesus God can and will save then just like He did Paul when Paul was persecuting Jesus i.e. the B.O.C..

john w

Hall of Fame
Read her more carefully. She is presently doubling down on insisting that the who of Christ is not the why of Christ.

She exposes herself badly . . .

You will not, cannot,wicked one, show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, Endora.

john w

Hall of Fame
I find this to be God's covenant promise from Genesis through Revelation.

If you do not, I pity you.

Show us, Endora.

john w

Hall of Fame
Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

The mercy Paul received was Jesus saved Paul as he was persecuting the B.O.C. as Jesus said to Paul " why are you persecuting me", and of course Paul answered "who are you Lord to which Jesus replied I am Jesus who you are persecuting".

Yep, Paul was first ! The first one Jesus saved that was at the time he was saved was persecuting Him as in long suffering.

to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. Yes, if anyone puts their faith in Jesus God can and will save then just like He did Paul when Paul was persecuting Jesus i.e. the B.O.C..

Show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

Show us, chapter, verse, as I, others, have asked, for weeks, mutt.

She devil won't touch this post-just more sound bytes, Seventeen Magazine "lols's.....Out of context!!!!....MAD is A LIE IN CAPS........It all says the same thing!!!...You exalt Paul over 'Jesus'....Can you read?....Paul baptized...You ignore 'Jesus''s teachings!!!!!"

Watch.

Raise the dead.

Not a peep, just emotional grunts, snorts....

Watch.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Why couldn't Paul have been persecuting the faith that was, before Paul's gospel was made known by Jesus Christ

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Show us, Endora.

How does a believer show blind people the light of Truth?

If God has left you in the dark, what can I say to you, that will enable you to see?

dodge

Why couldn't Paul have been persecuting the faith that was, before Paul's gospel was made known by Jesus Christ

PJ, that is not what the bible says ! What it does say is he preached the "faith" he once sought to destroy. Meaning as a Jew Paul persecuted Christians as Jesus said to Paul " Saul, Saul why do you persecute me and Saul said who are you Lord then Jesus said I am Jesus who you persecute".

Paul taught and preached the Gospel that Jesus revealed to him , and no they were not different , because God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

john w

Hall of Fame
How does a believer show blind people the light of Truth?

If God has left you in the dark, what can I say to you, that will enable you to see?

That's it? The above whimper, "Oprah" talk show "IMHO"(your words, on this thread), is your best volley, as you assert, that, I, and Heir, are not in your league, biblically?

No, you made the argument...

Show us, Endora.

Chapter, verse- should be a "piece of cake," you, obviously, being one of the "elect" ones, and us MAD wacko's, in contrast, being "blind."

Can one be saved, by denying the resurrection? Yes, or no? The 12, initially did.

Want the scriptural verses, as I've provided you for years, testifying to this fact? Or, are you scrambling to your SOF?

Come on, Nag-take me on, one on one, and prove, that you are one of the "elect," and that I, Heir, others, are just in your asserted "cult," that need to be drugged up, and taught to be said, "Well, my church SOF has always said.......so, it must be true..."

Watch the spam, that says NADA, void of chapter, verse....Watch...

dodge

Try and keep up. Dodge correlates the gospel of the grace of God as the faith he preached which once he destroyed. It is not! This is:

Acts 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Acts 9:22 But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ.

You do understand that Saul was a devout Jew that persecuted the B.O.C ?

When Jesus said to Saul " Saul, Saul why do you persecute me Saul answered who are you Lord to which Jesus responded I am Jesus who you persecute". Since Jesus was in heaven and Paul was persecuting Him how do you suppose that happened ? The answer is Paul was persecuting the B.O.C. who were in Jesus !

That is why in Galatians we are told that he which once persecuted the faith ( B.O.C.) now preaches the "faith" he once sought to destroy.

As a Jew Paul persecuted Christians and Jesus said Paul was persecuting Him so the scripture evidence proves that Paul was persecuting the B.O.C. before he got saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
PJ, that is not what the bible says ! What it does say is he preached the "faith" he once sought to destroy. Meaning as a Jew Paul persecuted Christians as Jesus said to Paul " Saul, Saul why do you persecute me and Saul said who are you Lord then Jesus said I am Jesus who you persecute".

Paul taught and preached the Gospel that Jesus revealed to him , and no they were not different , because God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Show us, chapter, verse, where, Peter, Judas....the 12, ever preached, prior to the DBR, while they were preaching, for almost 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom,....."Christ will die for your sins...be buried...raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news, to be saved, justified."

She devil won't touch this post-just more sound bytes, Seventeen Magazine "lols's.....Out of context!!!!....MAD is A LIE IN CAPS........It all says the same thing!!!...You exalt Paul over 'Jesus'....Can you read?....Paul baptized...You ignore 'Jesus''s teachings!!!!!"

Watch.

Raise the dead.

Watch.

john w

Hall of Fame
You do understand that Saul was a devout Jew that persecuted the B.O.C ?

When Jesus said to Saul " Saul, Saul why do you persecute me Saul answered who are you Lord to which Jesus responded I am Jesus who you persecute". Since Jesus was in heaven and Paul was persecuting Him how do you suppose that happened ? The answer is Paul was persecuting the B.O.C. who were in Jesus !

That is why in Galatians we are told that he which once persecuted the faith ( B.O.C.) now preaches the "faith" he once sought to destroy.

As a Jew Paul persecuted Christians and Jesus said Paul was persecuting Him so the scripture evidence proves that Paul was persecuting the B.O.C. before he got saved.

Watch.

Raise the dead.

Watch.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see why you chose "Lazy" as part of your username. You are too lazy to keep reading. If you did you would see Paul thanking God that he only baptized some (1 Corinthians 1:14 KJV) and then explains that Christ sent him NOT TO BAPTIZE, but to preach the gospel (1 Corinthians 1:17 KJV) and to follow him (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV). This cannot be the same as what Peter preached in Acts 2:38 KJV. Peter preached water baptism for the remission of sins as did John (Luke 3:3 KJV). Peter could never have stated that Christ sent him not baptize because he was and will be under commanded to most certainly preach it (Matthew 28:18-20 KJV, Mark 16:15-16 KJV)!

Paul preached the same gospel as did Peter--

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.