ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Searched for it myself, just now. Couldn't find it either.

Post it; if you find it, and we'll go from there.

Be ready to be proven once more, your having read a thing into another's words :chuckle:
You post the links to the posts where you preach 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 as the gospel of our salvation. You're on here every day, surely it's in most if not all of your posts...

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nope, he preached more than just that unto them - for that passage - Acts 9:20 - is AFTER he returned to Damascus from Arabia with his instructions to preach Christ in him among the heathen; which now also included Unbelieving Israel as spiritual Uncircumcision...

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

Romans 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
Try and keep up. Dodge correlates the gospel of the grace of God as the faith he preached which once he destroyed. It is not! This is:

Acts 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Acts 9:22 But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
John W has never been saved---

1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1Jn 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
1Jn 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
1Jn 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1Jn 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

LA
Brother John has a testimony of salvation whereas you have a testimony of Acts 2:38.

"Contrasts" ~johnw

heir

TOL Subscriber
You have no clue what "Christ" entails none, zero, nada, zero,and just so you know for your cults explanation to work there would have to be "2" Christs are there is only ONE.
You speak foolishness.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Brother John has a testimony of salvation whereas you have a testimony of Acts 2:38.

"Contrasts" ~johnw

I believe in all the testimony of Jesus and Paul and all the Apostles

but you reject the words of Peter and pretend you obey Paul--

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Try and keep up. Dodge correlates the gospel of the grace of God as the faith he preached which once he destroyed. It is not! This is:

Acts 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Acts 9:22 But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ.

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

dodge

You speak foolishness.

got ya "1" does not mean "1".

world does not mean world.

whosoever does not mean whosoever.

folks were in Christ before Paul as he himself said but it really does not mean what Paul said.

Those in MAD believe the Gospel is what they try to re-define the Gospel to mean even though Jesus and the Holy Spirit revealed and taught what the Gospel is and means.

dodge

"Contrasts" ~johnw

You know when you associate yourself with snakes as "brothers" you are well on the road to becoming a snake?

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gospel according to new Covenant has existed since Genesis 3:15. It is The Gospel of Grace and Promise. The Everlasting Covenant. The Covenant of God manifested in and through the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Read the Book of Hebrews . . for once in your life!

Spam, filler, irrelevant. Judas preached a "gospel," good news.

Peter denied the resurrection, the foundation of the DBR/gospel of Christ, initially, tried to prevent(twice) the Master's death, the very basis of his reconciliation(Romans 5:10 KJV), and foundation of the DBR/gospel of Christ. THE DBR was hid from Peter, and the 12, prior to its occurrence. And yet, you "argue," the gospel of Christ=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-the gospel of God=the everlasting gospel=they all say the same thing=there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and it always pertains to salvation/justification.....And there is no progressive revelation in the bible, as that is what my church SOF says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Can one be saved, if they deny the resurrection?

Nag says he was saved by believing 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV,

Nang never said the above. That is you trying to figure out how to misrepresent my answers to fit into your forced time slots.

Yes, you did, Calvinist liar. You assert, "One gospel=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, =the gospel of God=the everlasting gospel=one piece of good news in the book=they all say the same thing...

Peter, who you say was saved, before knowing of the DBR, and yet he denied the resurrection, prior to its occurrence, lush, devil "woman," refuting your "argument."

It won't work, because the Gospel is not sliced and diced, according to dispensations of time. The Gospel of God is an Everlasting Gospel.

Irrelevant spam, assertion sound byte, to your "argument," that says NADA.

john w

Hall of Fame

folks were in Christ before Paul as he himself said but it really does not mean what Paul said.

Those in MAD believe the Gospel is what they try to re-define the Gospel to mean even though Jesus and the Holy Spirit revealed and taught what the Gospel is and means.

Tell us about the gospel, good news, Judas preached, mutt, admitted Catholic, as you've been asked for weeks.

You won't, wolfie-guaranteed.

Poser. Demonic fraud.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Peter, who you say was saved, before knowing of the DBR, and yet he denied the resurrection, prior to its occurrence, lush, devil "woman," refuting your "argument."

You are a wicked, crazy person, who irrationally destroys all attempt to discuss Truth.

Peter was saved by God's grace.

Peter was saved before Paul was saved by God's grace.

Peter proclaimed the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and Paul also proclaimed the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The rest of your forced argument, is nothing but garbage, and only meant to distract from the Grace of God and the Glory God deserves for His free salvation of sinners, altogether.

heir

TOL Subscriber

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

LA
I see why you chose "Lazy" as part of your username. You are too lazy to keep reading. If you did you would see Paul thanking God that he only baptized some (1 Corinthians 1:14 KJV) and then explains that Christ sent him NOT TO BAPTIZE, but to preach the gospel (1 Corinthians 1:17 KJV) and to follow him (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV). This cannot be the same as what Peter preached in Acts 2:38 KJV. Peter preached water baptism for the remission of sins as did John (Luke 3:3 KJV). Peter could never have stated that Christ sent him not baptize because he was and will be under commanded to most certainly preach it (Matthew 28:18-20 KJV, Mark 16:15-16 KJV)!

heir

TOL Subscriber

LA
You do not believe the testimony of our Lord nor of His prisoner Paul. That would be the testimony of the risen, ascended Lord Jesus Christ that appeared to Paul and gave to Paul the gospel that is the power of God to save today (among other things) 2 Timothy 1:8-10 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
That's not the gospel of Christ, the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

heir

TOL Subscriber

In Christ is not synonymous with in the Body of Christ. Paul was the first for a pattern (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV.

As to the gospel of God, the WHO of Jesus Christ (Romans 1:1-4 KJV). It is not the gospel of Christ, the WHY of the cross (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Last edited:

glorydaz

In Christ is not synonymous with in the Body of Christ. Paul was the first for a pattern (2 Timothy 1:16 KJV.

As to the gospel of God, the WHO of Jesus Christ (Romans 1:1-4 KJV). It is not the gospel of Christ, the WHY of the cross (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

FIRST Timothy.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
In Christ is not synonymous with in the Body of Christ.

Not true.

Not true. The "why" of God's grace is never separated from the "who" of God's Grace.

Only a devil would attempt to differentiate Jesus Christ from His purposes and works of grace on behalf of those for whom He died.

Only a devil would suppress the accomplishment of His suffering and blood shed on the cross . . .

What are you, Heir, and who do you think you are, to so wrongly post?

dodge

heir;5035559]In Christ is not synonymous with in the Body of Christ. Paul was the first for a pattern (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV.

Paul was not the first how quick YOU have forgotten the thief on the cross, Stephen, the Ethiopian , the over 3000 in Acts 2, the 5000 in Acts 4, and all before Paul ever got saved.

Your cult assumes that Peter, John , James. Matthew, Mark, and all the others that was taught by and followed Jesus were not in the B.O.C.. Thank God as a young Christian I was protected by God from the marginalizing of Jesus and idolizing of Paul through the lies and deceptions of MAD.

How many places do you believe there are "in Christ" ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

MAD ignores the meaning of "Christ" to create divisions that scripture does NOT teach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.