ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
This is a terrible statement to make and post!

Hopefully, you will figure out that you need to correct it.

Show us troll, where anyone was saved by believing:

"Christ died for your sins...was buried....raised again for your justification....Believe this gospe/good news to be saved!!!", in Mt-John, prior to its occurrence=the DBR=the gospel of Christ as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Show us, chapter, verse, where anyone was saved by believing the DBR, prior to its occurrence.

Chapter, verse-you've been asked this for years, troll. Show us.

You won't.

Here is a "softball," troll:

When was Peter saved, and what did He believe, that saved him? What was the content of faith, he was required to believe?

Show us, chapter and verse, from the bible, not your SOF, since, obviously, I and " Heir are revealing an amazing lack of theological knowledge, and you do not even know that much."

Chapter, verse, Endora-from the bible, not your SOF.

Watch her punt.....watch....

View attachment 25748

john w

Hall of Fame
I am "touching you" biblically. You are being exposed.

That is why your reactions are vile.

That's it, you satanic Calvinist troll? Quite weighty. You're a biblical buffoon, lost, and lost w/o your SOF.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am "touching you" biblically. You are being exposed.

That is why your reactions are vile.

When was Peter saved, and what did He believe, that saved him? What was the content of faith, he was required to believe?

You won't touch this. given...

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Peter believed Jesus' testimony and instructions recorded in John 21:15-24 and witnessed to the power of His Holy Spirit to save in fulfillment of biblical covenant promises, in Acts 2:14-39

john w

Hall of Fame

You misquoted me, devil woman.Your quoting only part of it:

"Originally Posted by john w View Post

No one's faith was accounted for righteousness, by believing the gospel of Christ,...."-you partially quoting me

My full quote:
No one's faith was accounted for righteousness, by believing the gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4, prior to the DBR's occurrence, in Matthew-John. They were required to believe the gospel of God-that was "the content of faith" required.You've been shown, chapter, verse, in which to soak that Calvinist "brain"(loosely used here).

That is slick, Endora, like your father the subtil serpent.....He taught you well, and is "proud" of you.

Retract it-now.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You misquoted me, devil woman.Your quoting only part of it:

"Originally Posted by john w View Post

No one's faith was accounted for righteousness, by believing the gospel of Christ,...."-you partially quoting me

My full quote:

That is slick, Endora, like your father the subtil serpent.....He taught you well, and is "proud" of you.

Retract it-now.

Cut out the whining, Johnny . . .

It is not like you have never misquoted my posts or misrepresented my witness on these forums.

john w

Hall of Fame
Peter believed Jesus' testimony and instructions recorded in John 21:15-24 and witnessed to the power of His Holy Spirit to save in fulfillment of biblical covenant promises, in Acts 2:14-39

Evasion.

What did He believe, that saved him? What was the content of faith, he was required to believe?

Specifics.

Show us where he believed:"Christ died for your sins...was buried....raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news to be saved!!!", in Mt-John, prior to its occurrence=the DBR=the gospel of Christ as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Can one not believe in the resurrection, and still be saved?

Remember, your "argument;"

No, I don't see any changes in God's Word at all; gradual or otherwise. You just have not studied your bible enough to discover God never changes . . . He is immutable and so is His Gospel promise.The Gospel of God and the Gospel of Christ are the same, because Christ IS God and IS the one and only Saviour promised BY God.

So, if they are, show us Peter believing, the gospel of Christ, prior to its occurrence:

"Christ died for your sins...was buried....raised again for your justification....Believe this gospel/good news to be saved!!!", in Mt-John, prior to its occurrence=the DBR=the gospel of Christ as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Go ahead. I will pick you apart, as usual.

The Clavinist/Calvinist is scrambling to her Reformed/Deformed articles, SOF, right now......

dodge

It is not like you have never misquoted my posts or misrepresented my witness on these forums.

Have you ever seen a quote from puppy boy where he/she ever quoted another post correctly ?

john w

Hall of Fame

That's rich, Craigie. A weasel like you, creme puff, who wines, pines, and cries, more than he blinks, with no chin/little arms, an admitted wimp, w/o a vertebrae, weighing in as above.And cut out your sodomy, admitted anti-Semite. And get a job, loser.

And quit emailing me, as I dig chicks, despite your "Johnny" come on, Craigie. Sodomy is a sin.

john w

Hall of Fame
Have you ever seen a quote from puppy boy where he/she ever quoted another post correctly ?

The mutt really thinks the cute little "puppy dog" referenced is so original, as he tries to make friends on TOL, lacking confidence.....

Poor lying mutt....

Give us another "lol," will you, teenie bob girl? Please?

john w

Hall of Fame
When was Paul saved?

First: As asked yesterday, as you "scurried away like a cockroach"(you taught us that)-

Are you an anti-Semite, since you, on record, assert that you are a follower of Paul, and dispensationalists are not?

Yes, or no.

I've asked you this over 20 times, weasel.

Yes, or no?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
First: As asked yesterday, as you "scurried away like a cockroach"(you taught us that)-

Are you an anti-Semite, since you, on record, assert that you are a follower of Paul, and dispensationalists are not?

Yes, or no.

Yes, or no?

Stay on the topic.

When was Paul saved?

Since we all know you can't answer the question, maybe another MADist can tell us when Paul was saved?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's rich, Craigie. A weasel like you, creme puff, who wines, pines, and cries, more than he blinks, with no chin/little arms, an admitted wimp, w/o a vertebrae, weighing in as above.And cut out your sodomy, admitted anti-Semite. And get a job, loser.

And quit emailing me, as I dig chicks, despite your "Johnny" come on, Craigie. Sodomy is a sin.

Have you taken your med's today?

You replied to Nang's post, not mine.

john w

Hall of Fame
Stay on the topic.

When was Paul saved?

Since we all know you can't answer the question, maybe another MADist can tell us when Paul was saved?

No, I am staying on topic, weasel.

Yes, or no?

And,as asked today:

Can one deny the New Covenant, and be saved, while denying it?

Since we all know you can't answer the question, maybe another AD 70-ist/Preterist Josephus/Stuart follower can tell us if one can deny the New Covenant, and be saved, while denying it??

john w

Hall of Fame
Have you taken your med's today?

You replied to Nang's post, not mine.

Have you just got off the "ClichesRUs" website? Never heard that "taken your med's" stunner before....Weighty, Craigie! How about a "LOL," in "the Greek," punkin'?

Sorry-two losers-tough to distinguish.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, again, wimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.