ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Little Johnny W has been on TOL for almost 15 years, but still cannot figure out how to quote properly.

Another one of admitted unemployed gay boy Craigie's standard word for word spams/copy'npaste's.

That's all you have, admitted Jew hater?

And,as asked today:

Can one deny the New Covenant, and be saved, while denying it?

Since we all know you can't answer the question, maybe another AD 70-ist/Preterist Josephus/Stuart follower can tell us if one can deny the New Covenant, and be saved, while denying it??

I've asked you this over 20 times, weasel.

Notice that man pleaser, wimp/weasel Craigie won't challenge Nag, Dodgeball, "god"suntruthy,.............................................................................when he disagrees with them, as long as they are noot of the dispensational persuasion.

How did you "evolve" into such a wimp, Craigie?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Evasion.

What did He believe, that saved him? What was the content of faith, he was required to believe?

Peter knew Jesus had died, and when Peter received His testimony, Jesus had resurrected from death. Such was the context for the interaction between Jesus and Peter. You seem to imply this event was not enough to save Peter's soul.

And you seem to imply that a sinner is required to chant I Cor. 15:1-4 to get saved.

That is not a Gospel message ... that is superstition.

show us Peter believing, the gospel of Christ, prior to its occurrence:

The Gospel of Christ is everlasting and did not first occur when Paul witnessed to the Corinthians.

john w

Hall of Fame
Define Semite?

No, answer the question, wimp. You assert that you follow Paul. I have your own quotes, where you tell us what anti-Semitism is,

Are you an anti-Semite?

Can't answer the question, eh, Bill Clinton, Jr.?

Answer, wimp.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And you seem to imply that a sinner is required to chant I Cor. 15:1-4 to get saved.

Exactly !

Moreover, MADists think that everyone who believed in Christ Jesus before 1 Cor 15:1-4 was written is in another group of people, separate from the Body of Christ.

Ask Little Johnny when Paul was saved?

MAD is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
Peter knew Jesus had died, and when Peter received His testimony, Jesus had resurrected from death.
Before the DBR, you said he was saved. Show us where he believed the DBR, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, since you assert that the gospel of Christ=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV=the gospel of God.

Such was the context for the interaction between Jesus and Peter. You seem to imply this event was not enough to save Peter's soul.

Irrelevant to your argument.Before the DBR, you said he was saved. Show us where he believed the DBR, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, since you assert that the gospel of Christ=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV=the gospel of God.

That is your argument, not mine. Or you at "Happy Hour," Endora? I have asserted that the content of faith has changed-you argued that it has alawys been the same, that the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor.15:1-4 KJV, =-the gospel of God.

Fine. If Peter/everyone was/is to believe "Christ died for our sins...was raised again for our justification...believe this gospel, good news, as it never has changed, to be saved..," show us where he believed this, prior to the DBR occurring-chapter, verse.Show us Peter believing the gospel of Christ, the DBR, prior to its occurrence, at a time, when you admit,he was saved, even though the DBR hsad not occurred.

I will make it easy for you. Shuck your SOF:

Peter initially denied the resurrection. Get it? And yet he was saved, prior to that denial,by your own admission....My "belief was accounted for righteousness"(just like Abraham).

The Gospel of Christ is everlasting and did not first occur when Paul witnessed to the Corinthians.

Irrelevant-that is your SOF talking, not the bible.

Peter initially denied the resurrection.

Can one be saved, if they deny the resurrection?

Evasion, spin. I asked you, since you argued that the gospel of Christ/1 Cor. 15:1-4-DBR,=the gospel of God, what Peter believed,and where he believed 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV prior to its occurrence, and can one deny the resurrection, and be saved.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Peter initially denied the resurrection.

Peter did not deny the resurrected Christ in John 21, which happened way before Paul was saved.

You are too confused to be your club's spokesman and defender, IMHO.

john w

Hall of Fame
Exactly !

Moreover, MADists think that everyone who believed in Christ Jesus before 1 Cor 15:1-4 was written is in another group of people, separate from the Body of Christ.

Can one deny the resurrection, little arms/no chin, sickly looking Craigie, and be saved?

Ask wimpy Craigie sodomite if he is an anti-Semite.

Ask Nag, Craigie, if Peter believed 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, to be saved. You won't, because you are such an obsessed wimp, you don't want to offend "non MAD-ists."

Did I nail that, Craigie? Yes....

Get a job yet, infidel?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Exactly !

MAD is a mess.

I am wondering when or if little Johnny was saved . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
Peter did not deny the resurrected Christ in John 21, which happened way before Paul was saved.

Was he saved prior to the DBR occurring, idiot?

You said he was.

And yet, he denied the resurrection, initially.

And yet, you claim he believed 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Show us where he did, or your "argument" that "the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV=the gospel of God=everyone throughout the book had the same content of faith to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is refuted, made up, out of your SOF, not the book.

So, Peter denied the resurrection, initially, and yet was saved, prior to this denial....

So, what do you call someone that denies the resurrection, today?

Lost.

Sit. You are a biblical moron.Take an "Eight Count." Stay down on the matt. Fold. You have "deuce?seven" in "Texas Hold 'Em."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ask Nag, Craigie, if Peter believed 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, to be saved.

1 Cor 15:1-4 is the New Covenant.

Peter was saved before the New Covenant was implemented at the cross.

There's only one Body, it's all who have faith in Christ Jesus. It doesn't matter when, or under what covenant, the person lived.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am wondering when or if little Johnny was saved . . .

John W has never been saved---

1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1Jn 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
1Jn 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
1Jn 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1Jn 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

Peter denied the resurrection, the foundation of the DBR/gospel of Christ, initially, tried to prevent(twice) the Master's death, the very basis of his reconciliation(Romans 5:10 KJV), and foundation of the DBR/gospel of Christ. THE DBR was hid from Peter, and the 12, prior to its occurrence. And yet, you "argue," the gospel of Christ=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-the gospel of God=the everlasting gospel=they all say the same thing=there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and it always pertains to salvation/justification.....And there is no progressive revelation in the bible, as that is what my church SOF says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

john w

Hall of Fame

1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1Jn 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
1Jn 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
1Jn 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1Jn 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

LA
A deluded, lost JW/Mormon/Catholic weighs in....Thanks for the compliment, not approving of me!!!!!

Of course, man pleasers Nag and Craigie would not dare challenge LALaw, as that would offend her, and they like making friends on TOL. I am under no such hindrance.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Cor 15:1-4 is the New Covenant.

There's only one Body, it's all who have faith in Christ Jesus. It doesn't matter when, or under what covenant, the person lived.
No such thing as "The Gospel of the New Covenant," punk. Your "man" teachers taught you that "invention."

Peter was saved, before the cross, by believing the gospel of God.

Nag says he was saved by believing 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which is equivalent to the gospel of God, according to her SOF, moron-know the argument.

Challenge her on it, weasel-show some spine, for a change, and challenge "non dispies."

You won't, because you are a man pleasing wimp.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

LA the great judge of all mankind has issued his verdict.

it is the Lords word, not mine.

I just repeat it where relevant, and it is.

You despise it, and any who speak it, because it is the truth.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No such thing as "The Gospel of the New Covenant," punk. Your "man" teachers taught you that "invention."

The Gospel according to new Covenant has existed since Genesis 3:15. It is The Gospel of Grace and Promise. The Everlasting Covenant. The Covenant of God manifested in and through the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Read the Book of Hebrews . . for once in your life!

Nag says he was saved by believing 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV,

Nang never said the above. That is you trying to figure out how to misrepresent my answers to fit into your forced time slots.

It won't work, because the Gospel is not sliced and diced, according to dispensations of time.

The Gospel of God is an Everlasting Gospel.

dodge

The Gospel according to new Covenant has existed since Genesis 3:15. It is The Gospel of Grace and Promise. The Everlasting Covenant. The Covenant of God manifested in and through the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Read the Book of Hebrews . . for once in your life!

Nang never said the above. That is you trying to figure out how to misrepresent my answers to fit into your forced time slots.

It won't work, because the Gospel is not sliced and diced, according to dispensations of time.

The Gospel of God is an Everlasting Gospel.

Johnny Wong does not understand anything of a spiritual nature he is to busy appeasing his flesh.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No, heir-er, that is my one response, after all this time; and in jest toward him - to his many uses of his word "Danoheism" towards me.

You see; you ARE suffering from a very rabid case of bigotry going in to your posts to me.

:chuckle: :doh:
:baby:

Status
Not open for further replies.