ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
On that note... why does the bible say this? ... For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. ... Why does Paul even note that there are still "Jews"?

- EE

Because Paul knew that very soon (ended up being 70AD), that Jerusalem and the unbelieving Jews were going to suffer a tribulation like the world had never seen.

In 70AD, the Romans came and destroyed the city, and over 1 million unbelieving Jews were killed.

To this day, no city on planet earth has ever been destroyed to that magnitude, nor had that many people die.

Even if you combine the death tolls of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it doesn't come close to how many unbelieving Jews were killed in Jerusalem in 70AD.

Therefore, Paul knew the urgency to preach to the Jews.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If I were a follower of John Nelson Darby (aka Dispensationalist), It would be very troubling to me to know that what I believe didn't exist before the year 1830, and that it was invented by one man.

Dude... you keep pointing to Darby like you want a date or something... John W. is talking about the BIBLE... Either shut up and admit you're rebutted... or pick up the bible and quit trying to bring the discussion away from the Scriptures!

Seriously! I'm sincerely sick of your over exercised excuses. John W. is quoting scripture and patiently awaiting your answers, while you reply back with worthless dribble about post Canonical references.

T-T-T-Today Junior!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Because Paul knew that very soon (ended up being 70AD), that Jerusalem and the unbelieving Jews were going to suffer a tribulation like the world had never seen.

In 70AD, the Romans came and destroyed the city, and over 1 million unbelieving Jews were killed.

To this day, no city on planet earth has ever been destroyed to that magnitude, nor had that many people die.

Even if you combine the death tolls of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it doesn't come close to how many unbelieving Jews were killed in Jerusalem in 70AD.

Great... Screw all of your other Extra Biblical Dribble... let's get to the MEAT. Prove your assertion about Paul with scripture.

Scripture and noting else...

We're breathlessly waiting, oh spineless one that would let a man rape his wife to death...

john w

Hall of Fame
Every Old Testament prophecy was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

His standard "this answers any and all questions on any subject" spam. He is picked apart on this, and yet he just asserts, declares fulfilled AD 70, spams "Darby...Bullinger." That is all this one trick pony has.

You satanic troll.

Still no answer, from the unemployed loser, devil child:

Are you asserting that how old a "belief system" is, does affect whether it is true?

Yes, or no, evader. Answer the question, Russell follower

Did you not say, on TOL, that age is irrelevant, punk?

Answer, loser.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispensationalism was invented during "the age of the cults".

Joseph Smith invented Mormonism, Charles Taze Russell invented the Jehovah's Witnesses, Ellen White invented the Seventh Day Adventists, and John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

Smith, Russell, White, and Darby all invented their false doctrines in the same era.

1878- "The Parousia"- James Stuart Russell

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great... Screw all of your other Extra Biblical Dribble... let's get to the MEAT. Prove your assertion about Paul with scripture.

Scripture and noting else...

We're breathlessly waiting, oh spineless one that would let a man rape his wife to death...

(1 Cor 7:29) What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not;

(Rom 16:20) The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Every Old Testament prophecy was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Acts 1...

9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

The Upper Room Prayer Meeting
12 Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day’s journey.​

So... Physically left the Mount of Olives and promised by an Angel to touch back down... or Descend... as He ascended.

Are you seriously going to say that Zechariah 14 has happened?

Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.

4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;

Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
5 Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.​

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
(1 Cor 7:29) What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not;

(Rom 16:20) The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

So... this is so far from relevant to an answer that I am severely amazed you assert a thing... but lets delve into your Romans 16 quote...

Are you calling Israel "Satan"?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1878- "The Parousia"- James Stuart Russell

I can show you countless teachings of Preterism from the early church fathers that are over a thousand years before James Russell was born.

However, there is not one trace of Dispensationalism found before the year 1830.

I don't know why you Darby Followers live in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
I can show you countless teachings of Preterism from the early church fathers that are over a thousand years before James Russell was born.

However, there is not one trace of Dispensationalism found before the year 1830.

Spam. No, you can't. You've been refuted on that satanic assertion.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Really?

Luke 21:24

They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Romans 11:25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”​

Tetty... I hope you realize that you are saying that salvation is closed to us Goyum. I guess we're all screwed, tattooed with the triple 6 and done!

Age of Gentiles over... and Gentile number is Full... Right?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you seriously going to say that Zechariah 14 has happened?

100% fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Example:

The Prophecy:

(Zech 14:8) On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

The Fulfillment:

(John 7:38) Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them

"Living Water" will not literally flow out of Jerusalem in the future like you Darby Followers have been taught.

"Living Water" is the Holy Spirt.

(John 7:39) By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

FULFILLED!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
100% fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Example:

The Prophecy:

(Zech 14:8) On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

The Fulfillment:

(John 7:38) Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them

"Living Water" will not literally flow out of Jerusalem in the future like you Darby Followers have been taught.

"Living Water" is the Holy Spirt.

(John 7:39) By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

FULFILLED!

So Jesus has physically returned as promised in Acts 1?

You are seriously saying that THE LORD, GOD took up sword along side the angels and has reconciled the earth to Himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.