ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

God didn't ride a literal cloud into Egypt, and Jesus didn't literally come on a cloud in 70AD.

The Assyrian army was used by God for judgement on the people of Egypt, and the Roman army was used by God for the judgment on Jerusalem.

Oh... Do Tell... Thanks... I just tore this out of my bible! Anything else I need to cut out?

1 Cor. 10:1 For I do not want you to be unaware, brothers,a that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, 2 and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 and all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, with most of them God was not pleased, for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

Exodus 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night.

Exodus 33:9 When Moses entered the tent, the pillar of cloud would descend and stand at the entrance of the tent, and the LORD would speak with Moses.

john w

Hall of Fame
Everything Jesus prophesied in Luke 21 was fulfilled by 70AD exactly how He said it would.

Even Luke 19:43-44) The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

As we see above, what Jesus said would happened, did in fact happen exactly how He said it would happen in 70AD.

Plagiarized from one of Gary Demars' book. That is against TOL rules, Craigie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh... Do Tell... Thanks... I just tore this out of my bible! Anything else I need to cut out?

1 Cor. 10:1 For I do not want you to be unaware, brothers,a that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, 2 and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 and all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, with most of them God was not pleased, for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

Exodus 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night.

Craigie Tet: Literal here...figurative here.....I can do that, but when dispensationalists employ that, I make fun of them, and cry, since, I am an obsessed troll, an actress, engaging in hypocrisy...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Plagiarized from one of Gary Demars' book. That is against TOL rules, Craigie.

This Moron named Tetti is literally blasting past all of the scripture that speaks of "The Day of The Lord" and saying that it is all metaphorical! I don't think Meshak was this Bibtarded!!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Acts 1 says "Exactly like he left". That means HE WALKED THE EARTH.

Your assuming the verse refers to how He physically left. What if the verse refers to how He left, as in "secretly". It is said that He would return like a thief in the night.

The unbelievers had no idea when He left, nor did the unbeliever have any idea when He returned (like a thief in the night).

Which is why Jesus gave waring signs to the believers. When the Romans surrounded Jerusalem, the believers were told to flee to the hills, and those in the country were told not to come to the city.

Again, that's exactly what happened in 66AD - 70AD.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Craigie Tet: Literal here...figurative here.....I can do that, but when dispensationalists employ that, I make fun of them, and cry, since, I am an obsessed troll, an actress, engaging in hypocrisy...

Tettie is literally a retard and figuratively a "genius"!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This Moron named Tetti is literally blasting past all of the scripture that speaks of "The Day of The Lord" and saying that it is all metaphorical! I don't think Meshak was this Bibtarded!!!

Read the OT.

Every time the phrase "The Day of the Lord" is found, it was judgment by an army on a people that God was punishing.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your assuming the verse refers to how He physically left. What if the verse refers to how He left, as in "secretly". It is said that He would return like a thief in the night.

The unbelievers had no idea when He left, nor did the unbeliever have any idea when He returned (like a thief in the night).

Which is why Jesus gave waring signs to the believers. When the Romans surrounded Jerusalem, the believers were told to flee to the hills, and those in the country were told not to come to the city.

Again, that's exactly what happened in 66AD - 70AD.

What if? What the HELL IF? What if a purple unicorn was hiding in the margins? You numb skull! It is VERY PLAIN! He ate fish with the 11... before the event of the ascension, and He literally was among them!

You are a liar, and your usage of scripture is so poor that you need to put your head in the oven for 1 minute, flog yourself with a broom, punch any minister that supports your malarkey and burn all your bull po dunk... extra biblical WRITINGS!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Read the OT.

Every time the phrase "The Day of the Lord" is found, it was judgment by an army on a people that God was punishing.

Your a moron! Zechariah 14 is a gathering to judge the people that oppress Israel! It literally makes this so clear that I'm shocked you even have the gull to deny it!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
How Tettie reads the bible!
2017-01-23-1485174751-3294071-tunnelvision01.png

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is VERY PLAIN!

Here is what is plain:

(Luke 21:32) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

It doesn't get much plainer than that.

Yet, you Darby Followers to date, have five different excuses for how Luke 21:32 doesn't really mean what it says.

Care to tell us which one of the five Darby Follower excuses you subscribe to?

As for Acts 1, yes, you are assuming that "shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven" is physically and not the manner. There is nothing in the passage about Him being seen coming again.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Luke 21:32

You forgot to quote the whole verse which binds to Revelation...

Luke 21:32 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all has taken place. 33Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

Revelation 21(NKJV)

All Things Made New

Revelation 21:1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.​

New Heaven and New earth yet?

Hmmmmmm.... Ever read this?

Matthew 23:39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’​

What's the name of THE LORD?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You're a Darby Follower (Dispensationalist).

It is you who reads the Bible by trying to make the Bible fit Darby's teachings.

Tettie 101

A: Quote Bible

B: Twist Scripture and misuse context

C: Play the victim and act all "humble", when Tettie is actually scathingly mad about Israel being valid to God... still.

D: If rebutted with raw scripture... Refer to E

E: Call person a Darbie Follower

F: Repeat A-D as necessary

G: When stuck... Keep using "E"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke 21:32

You forgot to quote the whole verse which binds to Revelation...

You can quote the entire chapter, but you still have to pick one of your five Darby Follower excuses to tell us why Luke 21:32 doesn't really mean what it says.

Yes!

Right now.

Began in 70AD.

The Apostle Paul knew the age he was living in (the old heaven and old earth) was about to end, and that the new heavens and new earth were about to begin soon.

(1 Cor 10:11) Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Hmmmmmm.... Ever read this?

Matthew 23:39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’​

What's the name of THE LORD?

"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" is found in Psalm 118.

Three feasts required Jewish men to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem each year. At the feast the Jews who lived in Jerusalem would line the streets and shout "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

Jesus told the Pharisees they would not see Him again until they said "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

Guess when the next time the Jews said "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord"?

Answer: Pentecost.

(Acts 2:5-6) 5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken.

IOW, the prophecy by Jesus to the Pharisees was fulfilled on Pentecost.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tettie 101

A: Quote Bible

B: Twist Scripture and misuse context

C: Play the victim and act all "humble", when Tettie is actually scathingly mad about Israel being valid to God... still.

D: If rebutted with raw scripture... Refer to E

E: Call person a Darbie Follower

F: Repeat A-D as necessary

G: When stuck... Keep using "E"

Still waiting for you to explain Luke 21:32

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You can quote the entire chapter, but you still have to pick one of your five Darby Follower excuses to tell us why Luke 21:32 doesn't really mean what it says.

Yes!

Right now.

Began in 70AD.

The Apostle Paul knew the age he was living in (the old heaven and old earth) was about to end, and that the new heavens and new earth were about to begin soon.

(1 Cor 10:11) Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" is found in Psalm 118.

Three feasts required Jewish men to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem each year. At the feast the Jews who lived in Jerusalem would line the streets and shout "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

Jesus told the Pharisees they would not see Him again until they said "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

Guess when the next time the Jews said "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord"?

Answer: Pentecost.

(Acts 2:5-6) 5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken.

IOW, the prophecy by Jesus to the Pharisees was fulfilled on Pentecost.

Your seriously saying that we are living on the NEW EARTH? Are you flipping KIDDING ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.