ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

You already do.

No actually I do not. MAD has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to Paul. If I remember right Paul was a sinner and Jesus was sinless. Yes, Jesus chose Paul to become a minister of the Gospel, but MAD has exalted Paul above Jesus.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No actually I do not.
Yo do it all the time.

MAD has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to Paul.
Wrong again, Dodge.
Are you going for a record?

If I remember right Paul was a sinner and Jesus was sinless.
See, just like MAD.

Yes, Jesus chose Paul to become a minister of the Gospel,
See, just like MAD.

but MAD has exalted Paul above Jesus.
Wrong, again.
You are really racking them up!

Obviously caring nothing about truth.

Danoh

No actually I do not. MAD has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to Paul. If I remember right Paul was a sinner and Jesus was sinless. Yes, Jesus chose Paul to become a minister of the Gospel, but MAD has exalted Paul above Jesus.

They are Hybrids, bro - not actual MADs.

Neither in their conduct towards anyone who disagrees with them, nor in many of their erroneous assertions.

Lol - if you really want to get their goat, refer to them as what they actually are - Hybrids.

:rotfl:

glorydaz

?. Surely you joke. I will not ignore Jesus and His teachings to become MAD.

No, I'm not joking. I spent years, as a believer, seeing there were things in the Bible I could not rectify, but figured I'd find out the why of it when our Lord came in all His glory. I saw there were differences between what the Apostles preached and what Paul taught in his letters. I understood when Jesus was here telling us we had to be perfect that it was an impossible task, and I understood we could only be saved by coming to Him for His mercy and grace. I knew His death on the Cross somehow changed what He'd taught while here, but I could never put my finger on the why of it.

I was like you, when I first started posting here. I fought tooth and nail with those who dared to suggest the Gospel of the Kingdom was for the Jews. Even while I knew it was different than what Paul was preaching. One day, I read something John W. had posted (I really disliked that guy....in the worst way), but what he said then about how our Lord Jesus Christ preached the law and had come for the lost sheep of Israel, was like a curtain being pulled back. Things began to fall into place. Those very things I had decided I would need to wait to understand started making sense. Oh wait....Acts was an unfolding revelation for me. It was unfolding for those who were there, too. What the Risen Lord had revealed to Paul was not "repent and be baptized", it was believing unto salvation. The Gospel of the Kingdom made sense....the letters of Paul and the Gospel of Grace made sense. It suddenly made sense, and I started listening to those MADs I had railed against, and I started reading with more understanding.

It wasn't the first time the Lord had broadened my understanding during my years as a believer, and I'm confident it won't be the last. Our understanding is opened more and more....if we don't get stuck in our stubbornness.

glorydaz

If it weren't for Paul, we would have no idea of what our Lord had to say after He rose from the dead. We don't put Paul above Jesus. We understand that it was our Lord, Himself, who gave Paul to us, and used him as His mouthpiece....THE LORD speaks to us through Paul and his letters. It's actually a question of whether you hear the Risen Lord or not. What takes precedence for you?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I'm not joking. I spent years, as a believer, seeing there were things in the Bible I could not rectify, but figured I'd find out the why of it when our Lord came in all His glory. I saw there were differences between what the Apostles preached and what Paul taught in his letters. I understood when Jesus was here telling us we had to be perfect that it was an impossible task, and I understood we could only be saved by coming to Him for His mercy and grace. I knew His death on the Cross somehow changed what He'd taught while here, but I could never put my finger on the why of it.

I was like you, when I first started posting here. I fought tooth and nail with those who dared to suggest the Gospel of the Kingdom was for the Jews. Even while I knew it was different than what Paul was preaching. One day, I read something John W. had posted (I really disliked that guy....in the worst way), but what he said then about how our Lord Jesus Christ preached the law and had come for the lost sheep of Israel, was like a curtain being pulled back. Things began to fall into place. Those very things I had decided I would need to wait to understand started making sense. Oh wait....Acts was an unfolding revelation for me. It was unfolding for those who were there, too. What the Risen Lord had revealed to Paul was not "repent and be baptized", it was believing unto salvation. The Gospel of the Kingdom made sense....the letters of Paul and the Gospel of Grace made sense. It suddenly made sense, and I started listening to those MADs I had railed against, and I started reading with more understanding.

It wasn't the first time the Lord had broadened my understanding during my years as a believer, and I'm confident it won't be the last. Our understanding is opened more and more....if we don't get stuck in our stubbornness.
AMEN sister!

I meet so many that are stagnant in their studies. They get to a point that they think they know enough, so they don't even bother studying anymore.
I am so glad you are here to study with.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Neither in their conduct towards anyone who disagrees with them, nor in many of their erroneous assertions.

Lol - if you really want to get their goat, refer to them as what they actually are - Hybrids.

See, Dodge, Danoh is helping you learn how to be a more effective snot.
He's a pro at it. You should take notes.

Danoh

Too bad you confused what little they have right as a confirmation of all they have wrong.

Feldick would be shocked with the ignorance the likes of STP and his pals turned what he learned from him into.

Regretabbly, you only ended up at another tooth and nail ignorance.

Their Hybrid is not what O'Hair; Baker; and Stam; and dozens of those who came after them arrived at - men known for their sharpest of minds in the study of these things.

Very, very FEW actual MADs on TOL (but they are all brown noses).

No thanks, sis; I'm not the one we will each be answering to one day on these matters - you can have their incompetence.

Danoh

See, Dodge, Danoh is helping you learn how to be a more effective snot.
He's a pro at it. You should take notes.

You and your club were living out your grace-less double-standard on TOL long before I even knew of this back alley you and yours have turned this Christian forum into.

glorydaz

Too bad you confused what little they have right as a confirmation of all they have wrong.

Feldick would be shocked with the ignorance the likes of STP and his pals turned what he learned from him into.

Regretabbly, you only ended up at another tooth and nail ignorance.

Their Hybrid is not what O'Hair; Baker; and Stam; and dozens of those who came after them arrived at - men known for their sharpest of minds in the study of these things.

Very, very FEW actual MADs on TOL (but they are all brown noses).

No thanks, sis; I'm not the one we will each be answering to one day on these matters - you can have their incompetence.

And this is why I usually opt out of any thread you involve yourself in. You do more to destroy dialogue on this site than Meshak and God's UNtruth and Kingdom Rose all rolled together. :down:

Danoh

And this is why I usually opt out of any thread you involve yourself in. You do more to destroy dialogue on this site than Meshak and God's UNtruth and Kingdom Rose all rolled together. :down:

In other words, you traded one ignorance for another.

Thanks for the confirmation of my very words to you.

So be it.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Quite weighty, loser.

And quit mimicking me. Your daddy the devil, the great mimicker/imitator, put you up to it, but you can't pull it off, not having my clout.

And, remember, punk:

It is important to study and learn the entire counsel of the Word of God. That must only be done by using a strict literal hermeneutic that includes taking relevant passages into context in order to understand what has been declared.

YOUR PROOFTEXT IS YOUR PRETEXT.NO CONTEXTUAL RELEVANCE HERE. NO CONNECTING RELATIONSHIP.

The problem is your negative proof texting void of exegesis in context.As well, we must formulate a chronology based on all the relevant verses.Look at all relevant verses without a wrong paradigm.. Classic proof texting out of context. You are misunderstanding/misrepresenting their points. If you quote other sections, it will not support your jumping to conclusions.It is a logical fallacy to think majority is always right, but it is also not always wrong.

Your avatar keeps flooding my iPhone, it's like night of the living dead or somptim

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

dodge

I have been reading your post and I picked it up anyone that does not jump off the cliff of error with them isn't in the club.

Though we have disagreed I apologize for the times I did not represent our savior.

Be blessed Danoh !

glorydaz

In other words, you traded one ignorance for another.

Thanks for the confirmation of my very words to you.

So be it.

Thanks for proving you're a loser who thinks too highly of himself. Toot that horn cause only the lemmings will follow your lead. I see you got Dodge on your tail. :chuckle:

dodge

If it weren't for Paul, we would have no idea of what our Lord had to say after He rose from the dead. We don't put Paul above Jesus. We understand that it was our Lord, Himself, who gave Paul to us, and used him as His mouthpiece....THE LORD speaks to us through Paul and his letters. It's actually a question of whether you hear the Risen Lord or not. What takes precedence for you?

There is more than enough scripture in the OT for one to know and come to Jesus as He Himself said.

You do understand that not only Paul but :

Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
James

and others were ALL used by God to make known what He wanted known to mankind.

When you cut off everyone including Jesus' teachings you do yourself great harm !

Status
Not open for further replies.