ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

“But though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach unto you any gospel other than that which we preached unto you, let him be anathema.”
??Galatians? ?1:8? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/gal.1.8.asv

Commanded

Nope, nothing there about our doing anything.....like you claimed. Nothing there about it being a command we are to follow. In fact, it's clear that Paul is using the same term when speaking of those who do not love the Lord.. the same curse adding for ever.

1 Corinthians 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.​

You need to prove and support what you said, unless you want to be dismissed as a big talker.

glorydaz

Nope, mind reader; you and yours hold to a hybrid of the Acts 9 and the Acts 28 positions - I do not and never did. I would not want to be a member of your hybrid club.

That is just you projecting a pettiness where their isn't one.

:doh:

Odd you say that since I don't have a clue what the differences are in those Acts positions. But, if you just like to segregate people based on some little glitch in your own mind, have at it. I haven't taken you seriously in quite some time.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just like those Jr. High girls I was telling you about. They thought they were picked on because they were "irresistable". Gosh, this just brings back the good old days. I wonder if Danoh is really a girl. :think:
Ya mean like a real girl? Or just some dude that feels like he's a girl?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nope, nothing there about our doing anything.....like you claimed. Nothing there about it being a command we are to follow. In fact, it's clear that Paul is using the same term when speaking of those who do not love the Lord.. the same curse adding for ever.

1 Corinthians 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.​

You need to prove and support what you said, unless you want to be dismissed as a big talker.

“But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we [originally] preached to you, let him be condemned to destruction!”
??GALATIANS? ?1:8? ?AMP??
http://bible.com/1588/gal.1.8.amp

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What part about Paul's instruction here don't you understand?
"Let them be anathema"
Where's Jerry on this? Your one guy that looks at other than kjv bibles and examines the Greek.

glorydaz

“But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we [originally] preached to you, let him be condemned to destruction!”
??GALATIANS? ?1:8? ?AMP??
http://bible.com/1588/gal.1.8.amp

Still nothing. Let there be light. Let them be cursed. Those who don't love the Lord will be cursed. Those who preach another gospel will be cursed. What's so hard about that one?

glorydaz

What part about Paul's instruction here don't you understand?
"Let them be anathema"
Where's Jerry on this? Your one guy that looks at other than kjv bibles and examines the Greek.

You're forgetting that Paul came to preach the Gospel to such as these. He's simply stating what will occur unless they turn to God with faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. He certainly isn't saying we shouldn't preach the Gospel to them.

Now, if you can show me where that special curse is found in the OT, I'll look at it. You claimed it made it clear. Go there and bring it forward....instead of appealing to Jerry to bail you out of this mess you've gotten into.

glorydaz

Like an inbred pit bull, never know when they'll turn on ya.

Timely word there, Tam. My sister's red zone pit just killed my other sister's little doxie. It was horrible. Never trust a red zone or an inbred.

Then there's Danoh....he can't make up his mind whether to smirk or bite. ;)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Still nothing. Let there be light. Let them be cursed. Those who don't love the Lord will be cursed. Those who preach another gospel will be cursed. What's so hard about that one?

Good John W passed out from his drunken stupor.. safe to come out

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You're forgetting that Paul came to preach the Gospel to such as these. He's simply stating what will occur unless they turn to God with faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. He certainly isn't saying we shouldn't preach the Gospel to them.

Now, if you can show me where that special curse is found in the OT, I'll look at it. You claimed it made it clear. Go there and bring it forward....instead of appealing to Jerry to bail you out of this mess you've gotten into.

Mental illness

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Tambora must have fell asleep too. Finger on the like button trolling glorydaze..

glorydaz

Mental illness

Hey, if you have a mental problem, I can understand....otherwise, put your facts where your big mouth led you.

Where is evidence of that curse you claim Paul is referring to. Give it up, or admit you're just a big talker.

glorydaz

Tambora must have fell asleep too. Finger on the like button trolling glorydaze..

I'll be...you're as bad as God's untruth lusting after the thanks given to others.

If it bothers you that much, I'll start giving you some. I figured you'd lecture me about it being a worldly thing...unworthy of the saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.