ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, but who would Club Hybrid "MAD" be left with to prove how all knowing they each are above others?

And remember the party line - "in Matt. thru John, the Lord is not for" their "example" - well, except for whenever they find it convenient to use the Lord's dealings with others as a means of justifying their ever grace-less "grace" towards anyone who disagrees with them.

What a wonder to behold this TOL Club Hybrid "MAD" is :chuckle:
Grace is just oozing right out of ya.

Show us more of how you like to show grace, oh self-appointed pope of all that is MAD.

Wait. Hold on.
Let me throw in one of these.
:chuckle:

glorydaz

You are showing that you don't take Paul's terms the way he gave them. Paul is very technical with his choices of words like the charem curse from Achin of the Joshua times. The charem curse made the person under it untouchable and set apart for destruction.

A similar problem is a person who God gives over to a reprobate mind because of their immorality.

The charem curse is not given to a sexual deviant but to an outwardly religious individual that changes the gospel from grace alone to a mixture of works and grace for salvation. Paul says they are to be untouchable because they have been set aside by God for judgement.

You are violating a NT commandment by continuing to argue with gT and Meshak tubal Cain.

Plain as the day woman.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Says the guy who gives Bluster his ear. So, tell me, how are we supposed to know when one is reprobate because of their immorality? Sounds very subjective to me.

But, I'll tell you what. You start a thread on this "charem curse" and I will see if you're right. I've never heard of it.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Says the guy who gives Bluster his ear. So, tell me, how are we supposed to know when one is reprobate because of their immorality? Sounds very subjective to me.

But, I'll tell you what. You start a thread on this "charem curse" and I will see if you're right. I've never heard of it.

You're not commanded to. But you are in terms of the charem.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

glorydaz

Yeah, but who would Club Hybrid "MAD" be left with to prove how all knowing they each are above others?

And remember the party line - "in Matt. thru John, the Lord is not for" their "example" - well, except for whenever they find it convenient to use the Lord's dealings with others as a means of justifying their ever grace-less "grace" towards anyone who disagrees with them.

What a wonder to behold this TOL Club Hybrid "MAD" is :chuckle:

Good Lord....the man with the unmitigated gall is back on his itty bitty horse. :yoshi:

Danoh

Grace is just oozing right out of ya.

Show us more of how you like to show grace, oh self-appointed pope of all that is MAD.

Wait. Hold on.
Let me throw in one of these.

Even as you condone the actual ugliness of some of your own.

Of course, pointing this out is not being graceful - not In your club's "handbook."

You remain blind to your double -standard, Gal. 4:16.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even as you condone the actual ugliness of some of your own.

Of course, pointing this out is not being graceful - not In your club's "handbook."

You remain blind to your double -standard, Gal. 4:16.
It's so cute to watch you scold others for what you do.

glorydaz

It's so cute to watch you scold others for what you do.

He's just so jealous. I knew some girls in Junior High who did the same thing Danny boy does....all because they weren't invited to the school dance. (Well, they kept stepping on the boys toes...what would you expect?):D

Danoh

He's just so jealous. I knew some girls in Junior High who did the same thing Danny boy does....all because they weren't invited to the school dance. (Well, they kept stepping on the boys toes...what would you expect?):D

Nope, mind reader; you and yours hold to a hybrid of the Acts 9 and the Acts 28 positions - I do not and never did. I would not want to be a member of your hybrid club.

That is just you projecting a pettiness where their isn't one.

:doh:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The old excuse of "I'm not a member of the club, therefore the club must be full of losers."

Status
Not open for further replies.