ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nope - she has you beat on that one - you resort to some rather vile posts at times - words, and phrasing a supposed mature saint has no business even using.

Not that you are alone in that.

But her worst nowhere even begins to match yours - her worst is her misjudging and pettiness at times.

But I never question the salvation of people who are saved.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm beginning to think that Dodgeism is in error.

What do you think, saint john?

Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men.

There-that ought to do it, button it up.

dodge

Judgment?

This is how Christ will JUDGE the Gentiles:

Matt 25:31-36 (KJV)
(25:31) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. (25:34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (25:35) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: (25:36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Some of the Gentiles will be in BAD shape at THAT judgment.

You are a complete Bible illiterate!

Your "dumb" is showing again WD !

Isa 1:27
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, H4941 and her converts with righteousness.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your "dumb" is showing again WD !

Isa 1:27
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, H4941 and her converts with righteousness.

Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Playing innocent? :upright:

This is the proof that I'm more mature than you. Because I'm obedient to the instructions of Paul concerning god's Truth, she is anathema - to be untouchable- reserved for judgement. Same goes for Meshak tubal Cain

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You beat everything.

Danoh

That made no sense at all. The question is how do we determine saved vs non saved individuals

Her and hers confuse "confused" with "lost."

Fact is that a person can be lost and confused, or saved and confused.

Any "MADist" should know this.

Given that they themselves all once hadn't much of a clue of what they each now hold to; that appears to have been lost on them.

But that is how it goes with the elitist.

For though only each individual and God alone know what they have believed - both before and or after any later confusion - all one can go by is another's assertion they are saved, and this; based on what passages of Scripture they base said assertion of salvation on.

dodge does not hold to works for salvation.

GT, does.

One appears saved but confused; the other appears lost and confused.

And if they are going to go by dodge's rudeness in his opposition, then by their own measure, most so called MADs on here...are lost.

Their double-standard in it's willfull ignorance remains one heck of a sight to behold...

glorydaz

This is the proof that I'm more mature than you. Because I'm obedient to the instructions of Paul concerning god's Truth, she is anathema - to be untouchable- reserved for judgement. Same goes for Meshak tubal Cain

What? You think that means you are to ignore them?

If you knew the Power of the GOSPEL to save, you wouldn't be reading that verse as you do. You'd know it wasn't something that is in our power to do, but is what will come upon them if they do not believe the Gospel of Salvation. Let them be cursed. They will be eternally cursed if they remain in their unbelief. Preaching the Gospel of Grace to the lost is exactly what we are called to do. Since you lean toward the Tulip, you miss that.

1 Cor. 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

2 Cor. 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Galatians 1:7-9
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.​

glorydaz

Her and hers confuse "confused" with "lost."

Fact is that a person can be lost and confused, or saved and confused.

Any "MADist" should know this.

Given that they themselves all once hadn't much of a clue of what they each now hold to; that appears to have been lost on them.

But that is how it goes with the elitist.

For though only each individual and God alone know what they have believed - both before and or after any later confusion - all one can go by is another's assertion they are saved, and this; based on what passages of Scripture they base said assertion of salvation on.

dodge does not hold to works for salvation.

GT, does.

One appears saved but confused; the other appears lost and confused.

And if they are going to go by dodge's rudeness in his opposition, then by their own measure, most so called MADs on here...are lost.

Their double-standard in it's willfull ignorance remains one heck of a sight to behold...

There you go again, assuming you know what other people think. Danoh the great mind reader! Have you ever considered we keep our cards close to our chests for a purpose? Not you....you strut and blither and lecture and boast, while we sit back and wonder what in the world happened to you. Were you dropped at birth, perhaps? :chuckle:

Danoh

There you go again, assuming you know what other people think. Danoh the great mind reader! Have you ever considered we keep our cards close to our chests for a purpose? Not you....you strut and blither and lecture and boast, while we sit back and wonder what in the world happened to you. Were you dropped at birth, perhaps? :chuckle:

And yet that is exactly intojoy's point about you and yours.

Pray tell, sister, where is this grace of yours in your words to those you view as being without?

And why do you condone the grace-lessness of your pals towards anyone who disagrees with you and yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.