ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

John 3:16 KJV is about Isaiah 9:6 KJV not the WHY of the cross of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Get a clue.

Sure it is the why of the cross. For God so loved the world.

Isa 42:1
Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

dodge

No such thing as "1 true gospel" as there are many in the Bible. "MAD" preaches the gospel of our salvation by the same we are sealed after having trusted the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). If you call that a "false gospel" then you must be blinded from it by the god of this world for having believed it not (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

ANYONE that is saved is saved by the ONE gospel of placing their faith in Jesus, and any other gospel Paul said is "another gospel" and anyone who follows "another gospel" is accursed.

SaulToPaul 2

No such thing as "1 true gospel" as there are many in the Bible. "MAD" preaches the gospel of our salvation by the same we are sealed after having trusted the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). If you call that a "false gospel" then you must be blinded from it by the god of this world for having believed it not (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

Indeed, Dodgeism is in error. :up:

Right Divider

Body part
Sure it is the why of the cross. For God so loved the world.

Isa 42:1
Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Judgment?

This is how Christ will JUDGE the Gentiles:

Matt 25:31-36 (KJV)
(25:31) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. (25:34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (25:35) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: (25:36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Some of the Gentiles will be in BAD shape at THAT judgment.

You are a complete Bible illiterate!

Danoh

You just keep proving you have no idea what is the grace of God to usward.

It is you and your club's condoning your ganging up on anyone who does not agree with your views (sound or not) who repeatedly show you haven't a clue about the Grace of God toward usward; other than your mere hollow words.

john w

Hall of Fame
ANYONE that is saved is saved by the ONE gospel of placing their faith in Jesus, and any other gospel Paul said is "another gospel" and anyone who follows "another gospel" is accursed.

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Do you read the bible? It says what it says. Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived. You are blind.

Luke 9:6 KJV

dodgeball: silence

Danoh

Like the grace you show toward wicked "hybrids"?

More of your incompetence.

I have only been harsh in my calling out your club's hypocrisy in its' condoning one another in their ganging up to hastily insult anyone who does not agree with your views (sound or not).

That, is not the same as addressing you on your Hybrid errors.

Your incompetence in this distinction is obvious.

SaulToPaul 2

More of your incompetence.

I have only been harsh in my calling out your club's hypocrisy in its' condoning one another in their ganging up to hastily insult anyone who does not agree with your views (sound or not).

That, is not the same as addressing you on your Hybrid errors.

Your incompetence in this distinction is obvious.

Incompetent how? Delineate it.

Danoh

I'm more spiritually mature than you are based on my knowledge of the scriptures.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nope - she has you beat on that one - you resort to some rather vile posts at times - words, and phrasing a supposed mature saint has no business even using.

Not that you are alone in that.

But her worst nowhere even begins to match yours - her worst is her misjudging and pettiness at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.