ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

When Israel was set aside by God the gentiles were grafted in there was NO new program started. The gentiles were grafted in to that true tree that Israel was set aside from, and here YOU make a whole new tree.

dodge

John 3:16 is not the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

Sure it is read it again !

For God SO loved the world That He gave His only begotten Son That "whosoever" believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

Do you have a clue what faith is ?

What and who exactly have those in MAD placed their faith in ?

SaulToPaul 2

For God SO loved the world That He gave His only begotten Son That "whosoever" believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

:chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Do you read the bible? It says what it says. Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived. You are blind. You twist scripture, change it, to fit dodgeball error-ism. Do you have a clue what gospel error-ism is?

john w

Hall of Fame

Read it again-you spread lies.

john w

Hall of Fame

Believes in the death, burial, resurrection? Scripture twister!!!

Right Divider

Body part
So how did you become a christian, if you are one , by osmosis ? Jesus said,"come unto me" so did you NOT go to Jesus ? There are many of Jesus' teachings for the B.O.C. YOU just cannot see them.
You love to continue your vague practices of beating around the bush and equivocation (just to mention a couple).

I trust the LORD Jesus Christ per Paul's epistles WITHOUT throwing out ALL of the rest of the scriptures, most of which you ignore.

dodge

You love to continue your vague practices of beating around the bush and equivocation (just to mention a couple).

I trust the LORD Jesus Christ per Paul's epistles WITHOUT throwing out ALL of the rest of the scriptures, most of which you ignore.

Paul taught what Jesus taught you might want to actually read the gospels.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul taught what Jesus taught you might want to actually read the gospels.

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Do you read the bible? It says what it says. Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived. You are blind. You twist scripture, change it, to fit dodgeball error-ism. Do you have a clue what gospel error-ism is? You might want to actually read the scriptures.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul taught more than Jesus taught while Jesus was on earth.

Jesus APPEARED to Paul MANY TIMES and gave Paul NEW REVELATION that you know NOTHING about.
:up:

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Right Divider

Body part
:up:

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:
Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
Colossians 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.
That scripture is completely hidden from the likes of a liar like dodge.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That scripture is completely hidden from the likes of a liar like dodge.

You're triggered. He doesn't think he's lying so why accuse him? You could say something like "his kind are believers of lies" but it's not fair to call him a liar.
I wouldn't call Jerry a liar. But he's a nutcase in my view on Hebrew Christianity.
RD, please, take a deep breath, and repeat after me: "I" "love" "you" "doge"

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

dodge

Paul taught more than Jesus taught while Jesus was on earth.

Jesus APPEARED to Paul MANY TIMES and gave Paul NEW REVELATION that you know NOTHING about.

I understand that YOU do not know Jesus or follow Him. when given opportunity you brag on Paul NOT on Jesus. To say you are deceived would be a major understatement ,sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.