ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

Gentiles who have been placed in Christ Jesus through the gospel of grace now have and are in the light which only Christ Jesus can give.

2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
2Ti 1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Wrong, the nation of Israel corporately rejected their Messiah and fell.
Christ will fulfill Isa 49:6 in the age to come.

Did you miss the part of the verse that said Jesus would be a light unto the gentiles as in that has been fulfilled ?

You do know Jesus and Paul were Jews right as were the vast MAJORITY of the early church ?

Isa 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Wrong Jesus fulfilled Isa. 49:6 and it also was , is, and will always be the only light to the gentiles.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you miss the part of the verse that said Jesus would be a light unto the gentiles as in that has been fulfilled ?

Nope, didn't miss it and it has not been fulfilled yet.

You do know Jesus and Paul were Jews right as were the vast MAJORITY of the early church ?

Yep, I know that.

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Wrong Jesus fulfilled Isa. 49:6 and it also was , is, and will always be the only light to the gentiles

Nope, is yet to be fulfilled.

dodge

It doesn't say that.

Sure does !

Act 2:41
Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Hello ! what do you suppose they were added to if not the B.O.C. which they themselves had become united with ?

Right Divider

Body part
Sure does !

Act 2:41
Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Hello ! what do you suppose they were added to if not the B.O.C. which they themselves had become united with ?
Pure conjecture on your part (and, of course, you're completely blind to it).

Jesus never mentioned "the body of Christ" during His earthly ministry.

That term is exclusively Pauline (i.e., in Paul's epistles).

dodge

steko;5030777]Nope, didn't miss it and it has not been fulfilled yet.

Did you miss that Jesus already came was crucified,buried,resurrected, and ascended ?

Yep, I know that.

good.

Nope, is yet to be fulfilled.

Jesus is returning to set ALL things right, but the light to the gentiles has already happened remember Calvary ?

dodge

Pure conjecture on your part (and, of course, you're completely blind to it).

Jesus never mentioned "the body of Christ" during His earthly ministry.

That term is exclusively Pauline (i.e., in Paul's epistles).

lol, what exactly do those in MAD believe the over 3000 in acts 2 and 5000 in Acts 4 were added to ? I have been saved from your blindness. Thank God.

Right Divider

Body part
lol, what exactly do those in MAD believe the over 3000 in acts 2 and 5000 in Acts 4 were added to ? I have been saved from your blindness. Thank God.
They were added to the other believers. They sold all that they had, like Jesus told them to. Something that you do not do.... hypocrite.

Why don't you sell all that you have and have all things in common like they did?

dodge

They were added to the other believers. They sold all that they had, like Jesus told them to. Something that you do not do.... hypocrite.

Why don't you sell all that you have and have all things in common like they did?

Few things for Israel majority for the B.O.C. your blindness is complete.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is returning you do know that right ?

1st part fulfilled when He was crucified- Israel to be restored when He comes again !

"2" different events at "2" different times.
You're having a hard time keeping your story straight:
So the second part there was fulfilled (according to you), but the first part was not?

Status
Not open for further replies.