ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

You're having a hard time keeping your story straight:

So the second part there was fulfilled (according to you), but the first part was not?

I am not the one dividing what God never divided nor do I create a Gospel that is never taught in scripture. 1 means 1 and there is only 1 Gospel.

dodge

List them out for us.

YOU claimed that WE (MAD) don't "do all that Jesus said" but YOU are splitting His commands now?

You are a confused mess!

Jesus' teachings to the Jews are when He says so a particular scripture they are for Israel ,and the rest are for the B.O.C. and Israel there now see how that works ?

john w

Hall of Fame
lol, what exactly do those in MAD believe the over 3000 in acts 2 and 5000 in Acts 4 were added to ? I have been saved from your blindness. Thank God.

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Do you read the bible? It says what it says. Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived. You are blind.

john w

Hall of Fame
The answer is in scripture which MAD has be come expert at "changing" to fit MAD.

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Do you read the bible? It says what it says. Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived. You are blind. You twist scripture, change it, to fit dodgeball error-ism.

SaulToPaul 2

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Do you read the bible? It says what it says. Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived. You are blind. You twist scripture, change it, to fit dodgeball error-ism.

saint john w the great'ism is in error.

heir

TOL Subscriber
NO surprise MAD has created a gospel that does not exist so why not fracture the B.O.C. into Jews and gentiles, which scripture says just the opposite ?
There is, but one Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV, Ephesians 4:4 KJV), but there are two bodies of believers in the so called NT.

One is a royal priesthood, an holy nation (1 Peter 2:9 KJV) made up of kings and priests /from the 12 Tribes that James wrote to (James 1:1 KJV) who will become that holy nation that Peter talked about, to whom Hebrews is written and to whom John wrote 1, 2, 3 John and Revelation (Revelation 1:6 KJV, Revelation 5:10 KJV). The doctrine of Peter, James and John has to do with Christ's second coming/ His earthly rule and reign. There are Gentiles wo inherit this kingdom (the kingdom of heaven)(Matthew 25:34 KJV), but they are there as a result of their blessing Israel during the Great Tribulation (Matthew 25:31-46 KJV).

None of the above describes the one Body, the church, which is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) that the saved are in today, nor our gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), standing (Romans 4:25 KJV,1 Corinthians 6:11 KJV, Galatians 2:16 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Colossians 2:10-13 KJV), position (Colossians 3:11 KJV) or inheritance (Ephesians 2:6 KJV, Philippians 3:20-21 KJV, Colossians 3:1-2 KJV).

Instead of following the religious system that has been confusing and mixing it up from the getgo, do this:

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

dodge

PROVE that instead of just throwing out YOUR own speculation.

So how did you become a christian, if you are one , by osmosis ? Jesus said,"come unto me" so did you NOT go to Jesus ? There are many of Jesus' teachings for the B.O.C. YOU just cannot see them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There ya go dividing what God never divided.
Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.