ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
You do know Jesus was and is the lion of Judah. Why are MADist so bent on separating Jesus from His ancestry ?
There is NO apart from Israel. Jesus was sent to Israel who rejected Him an d the Jews were set aside and the gentiles grafted into the true tree that the Jews will eventually be grafted back into.
I can see why you chose dodge as your name here.

You dodge EVERY direct question asked of you.

Interplanner

Thanks for letting us know what you think IP, you are completely wrong and mistaken.

It was a mystery kept secret since the world began, but not according to IPism.

Get lost you pathetically incompetent loser.

You're yet to define "Judaism".

I'm not going away, so you might settle down and be reasonable. It's up to you. I've always referred to the Judaism Paul grew up in because that is what he is talking about. But you don't read any history etc so I don't think you can see it.

Gal 3:17 is also about what that view of the Bible did to the Promise and Law. Not what the Promise and the Law said themselves.

Interplanner

Find where any of them directly addressed non-proselyte, unrighteous, utterly hopeless heathen dog Gentiles before Paul did and apart from Israel.

The Samaritan woman and village. You see your system is so doctrinaire that it imagines there to be such people out there somewhere. Even when there is expression Galilee of the Gentiles. But God has been working with everyone. There are prophet's passages where he says he has done the same activity among various other countries as he did with Israel. That's how mixed up your system is.

Interplanner

You do know Jesus was and is the lion of Judah. Why are MADist so bent on separating Jesus from His ancestry ?
There is NO apart from Israel. Jesus was sent to Israel who rejected Him an d the Jews were set aside and the gentiles grafted into the true tree that the Jews will eventually be grafted back into.

No total race will be grafted back in. There is only grafting by believing. All those who believe are grafted back in.

There wouldn't be any way to make all of a race (Israel for ex.) all believe because of the finality of death. Unless you are a reincarnationist?

SaulToPaul 2

The Samaritan woman and village. You see your system is so doctrinaire that it imagines there to be such people out there somewhere. Even when there is expression Galilee of the Gentiles. But God has been working with everyone. There are prophet's passages where he says he has done the same activity among various other countries as he did with Israel. That's how mixed up your system is.
they were not pagan Gentiles

Interplanner

Thanks for letting us know what you think IP, you are completely wrong and mistaken.

It was a mystery kept secret since the world began, but not according to IPism.

Get lost you pathetically incompetent loser.

You're yet to define "Judaism".

The mystery was relative to Judaism. That's who could not see it. It is quite clearly all over the OT.

D'ism needs to make up its mind whether it accepts what the NT (Christ and the apostles) says was in the OT all along. The defining feature of D'ism is that it says those things were NOT there, ever, and that two programs are in operation. The 2nd one, it says, was never there until Christ. Musterion just listed this all out in a post recently, that nothing was being doing with anyone outside Israel until something like Acts 9. Which of course is completely bogus, but it is from this same method and that's why I'm mentioning it here.

SaulToPaul 2

The mystery was relative to Judaism. That's who could not see it. It is quite clearly all over the OT.

D'ism needs to make up its mind whether it accepts what the NT (Christ and the apostles) says was in the OT all along. The defining feature of D'ism is that it says those things were NOT there, ever, and that two programs are in operation. The 2nd one, it says, was never there until Christ. Musterion just listed this all out in a post recently, that nothing was being doing with anyone outside Israel until something like Acts 9. Which of course is completely bogus, but it is from this same method and that's why I'm mentioning it here.
Is God powerful enough to write it down and hide it until he's ready to reveal it?
Is that the God you know?

dodge

No total race will be grafted back in. There is only grafting by believing. All those who believe are grafted back in.

There wouldn't be any way to make all of a race (Israel for ex.) all believe because of the finality of death. Unless you are a reincarnationist?

Re read Revelation during great tribulation Israel will turn back to God, and Israel will be grafted back into the true tree.

Rom 11:24
You, by nature, were a branch cut from a wild olive tree. So if God was willing to do something contrary to nature by grafting you into his cultivated tree, he will be far more eager to graft the original branches back into the tree where they belong.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There are, and always have been, only two kinds of men walking this earth . .

Godly and ungodly
Saved and unsaved
Believers and unbelievers

The above has nothing to do with race or gender or position in life.

It has all to do with Sovereign God, producing two kinds of vessels out of one lump of clay.

Both kinds serve His purposes and live their lives in God's own good time of His choosing.

musterion

Find where any of them directly addressed non-proselyte, unrighteous, utterly hopeless heathen dog Gentiles before Paul did and apart from Israel.

Fun!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Was a half-breed. Try again.

All of mankind that existed prior to Abraham, fits your description. Including Noah, who "found grace in the eyes of God" to escape judgment.

God saves sinners. Always has. Not the exclusive province of Israelites at all.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
C.R. Stam helped to promote a lie. If one claims to be a Christian and in the same breath says they don't follow Jesus, because he came to and for Israel, is nothing more than deceived and more than likely lost as that individual has no clue who the real Jesus is. Lip service is NOT salvation.

Ironside exposed C.R. Stram as a deceiver and promoter of deception and confusion.

You assume that MAD is a lie. Prove that it is, then call it a lie.

dodge

You assume that MAD is a lie. Prove that it is, then call it a lie.

I already did.

In Galatians Paul is said to preach the faith he once sought to destroy. It is pretty clear that if the scriptures are not twisted and taken out of context that the gospel of grace was preached before Paul ever got saved.

MAD is a lie !

dodge

Fun!

lol, why you would just ignore any scripture and force it into the lie of MAD ?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I already did.

In Galatians Paul is said to preach the faith he once sought to destroy. It is pretty clear that if the scriptures are not twisted and taken out of context that the gospel of grace was preached before Paul ever got saved.

MAD is a lie !

He also said;

Galatians 1:11-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
He also said;

Galatians 1:11-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

. . . Same Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.