ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

C.R. Stam helped to promote a lie. If one claims to be a Christian and in the same breath says they don't follow Jesus, because he came to and for Israel, is nothing more than deceived and more than likely lost as that individual has no clue who the real Jesus is. Lip service is NOT salvation.

Ironside exposed C.R. Stram as a deceiver and promoter of deception and confusion.

“Fools Make A Mock At Sin”
(Proverbs 14:9)

Increasing thousands all about us are
throwing moral restraint to the winds “to enjoy the pleasures of sin.” Loose living is one of the characteristics of the age. Those who dare to go farthest are considered the best sports. They “make a mock at sin.”

As we look about us today we must bow our heads in shame and acknowledge that God’s indictment against humanity is true.

“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not becoming;

“Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, debate, malignity; whisperers,

“Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

“Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

“Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”—Rom. 1:28-32

What reckless folly! They know the judgment of God awaits them, yet they will not face it. They try to “laugh it off.”

In striking contrast to all this God’s Word tells us that:

“Christ died for our sins” (I Corinthians 15:3)

Sin was no joke to Him. He knew its horrible results. He knew too the dreadful penalty which justice must visit upon it. Yes, and He also knew that “all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” (Rom. 3:23). Yet He
left the glories of heaven and stooped to bear the guilt of a sin-cursed world Himself! Yes, “Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God” (I Pet. 3:18).

As the cruel, wicked wretches drove nails through His blessed hands and feet they emphasized two of the greatest facts men can ever learn—the unspeakable wickedness of which the human heart is capable and the infinite love of God, for “He bare our sins in
His own body on the tree.”

This infinite grace has touched the hearts of millions. It accomplished what the law could never do, for these millions now seek to please Him, not from fear, but from sheer gratitude and love. As the Apostle John put it, “We love Him because He first loved us”
(I John 4:19).

And what about you, unsaved friend? How do you stand before God? You say you are not nearly so bad as those whose sins are listed above? We too once argued that we were as good as many and far better than some, but while it is true that there are differences in the character and the degree of men’s sins, there is surely no difference in this, that “ALL HAVE SINNED and come short of the glory of God” (Rom. 3:23).

This means that all of us—you too—must either trust in Christ as Savior, or stand some day to bear the judgment for sin ourselves.

There you have the simple truth as God’s Word gives it to us, and our consciences bear witness that the proposition is more than just—it is infinitely gracious and kind.

Listen to the blessed truth, friend: God
loves you. Christ died for you. “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.” —Cornelius R. Stam

www.bereanbiblesociety.org

dodge; if you too believe the above, by the late brother, Stam, then you are slandering a brother in the Lord, by your above words about him.

As is obvious in his own words, he relied on passages of Scripture written not only by the Apostle Paul for his above message of the Cross, but passages written by the Apostles Peter and John also.

dodge

He also said;

Galatians 1:11-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

How exactly do you believe in Acts 2 over 3000 were added and in Acts 4 5000 were added if the Gospel of grace was not being preached before Paul ?

While Paul was out destroying the church many folks were saved. Jesus asked Paul why are you persecuting me Jesus was referring to Paul persecuting His church known as the B.O.C..

dodge

dodge; if you too believe the above, by the late brother, Stam, then you are slandering a brother in the Lord, by your above words about him.

As is obvious in his own words, he relied on passages of Scripture written not only by the Apostle Paul for his above message of the Cross, but passages written by the Apostles Peter and John also.

Heb 2:3
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

glorydaz

You are impossible to communication with and your English is terrible ("YOU was", really?).

Without the revelation given to and through Paul by the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ, you/we would not know what the dispensation of the grace of God is.

That revelation is NOT found in the "gospels"; it is NOT found in the prophets; it is NOT found in the Hebrew epistles. It is only found in the epistles of Paul.

Reject that obvious fact if you like; you reject a great deal of God's Word.

The verse that YOU quoted was NOT fulfilled yet no matter what crazy spin you put on it.

What's really sad is they he is rejecting the Grace of God.

dodge

Dodge is still kicking against the goads.....just like Paul was. :chew:

dodge is covered by the blood of Jesus who I placed my faith in in 1978. Do Madist also believe the shed blood of Jesus was ONLY for Israel ? Picking and choosing what you believe of Jesus teachings is pretty dangerous ground. Some of Jesus' teachings were obviously for Israel you again throw the baby out with the bath water.

Danoh

The Samaritan woman and village. You see your system is so doctrinaire that it imagines there to be such people out there somewhere. Even when there is expression Galilee of the Gentiles. But God has been working with everyone. There are prophet's passages where he says he has done the same activity among various other countries as he did with Israel. That's how mixed up your system is.

Oy vay - the Samaritans were Israelites.

John 4:5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph. 4:6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.

4:11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water? 4:12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

4:28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men, 4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

:doh:

Danoh

dodge is covered by the blood of Jesus who I placed my faith in in 1978. Do Madist also believe the shed blood of Jesus was ONLY for Israel ? Picking and choosing what you believe of Jesus teachings is pretty dangerous ground. Some of Jesus' teachings were obviously for Israel you again throw the baby out with the bath water.

dodge, shut these fools up about your salvation - post what passages you hold to that show who you were before you trusted Christ, and what you trusted in about him for your salvation - what three to five passages would those be?

Then, save the post, and whenever they bring this nonsense up about your being lost; post it to them.

Case in point - one of their own: heir-er, recently stated that I do not hold to 1 Cor. 15:1-4 as being "the gospel of our salvation."

Which is rubbish on her often incompetent and insolent part.

Just shows some of these fools will conclude and or condone in their own their contining to conclude what ever about anyone who does not play their tune.

I still believe you are confused on things after salvation, dodge, but that is another matter.

Those things and salvation, are not always one and the same issue, Gal. 3:1-6.

Danoh

Heb 2:3
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

You may profess a clear testimony of your salvation, bro, but beyond that, you remain as confused about the rest as the likes of dear old brothers Bob George and Charles Stanley nevertheless ever were:chuckle:

glorydaz

dodge, shut these fools up about your salvation - post what passages you hold to that show who you were before you trusted Christ, and what you trusted in about him for your salvation - what three to five passages would those be?

Then, save the post, and whenever they bring this nonsense up about your being lost; post it to them.

Case in point - one of their own: heir-er, recently stated that I do not hold to 1 Cor. 15:1-4 as being "the gospel of our salvation."

Which is rubbish on her often incompetent and insolent part.

Just shows some of these fools will conclude and or condone in their own their contining to conclude what ever about anyone who does not play their tune.

I still believe you are confused on things after salvation, dodge, but that is another matter.

Those things and salvation, are not always one and the same issue, Gal. 3:1-6.

The FALSE PROPHET will help you out, Dodge. :nono:

glorydaz

Nope, you are refusing to move past the work of the cross.

Danoh

Danny boy is gathering his groupies around him....not the hybrids, but the inbreds.

You have a way of twisting everything into your distorted perception of a thing...

But here goes, anyway - if anything; how you have turned out towards me merely for my calling certain things out; has only proven once more what I learned decades ago - not to trust in obviously uncertain friendships - let alone; groupies.

Do you really think that if any of you were to consistently call out one of your own on here: either on their various errors; or for the vile words some of them use against anyone who opposes your views, they'd be your "friends" for very long?

Remain in your ignorance; at least you'll have your false "groupie friends" supposedly in your corner.

You're in an ever blinding, and sad, sad, state, sis.

No better off than anyone else in here in their animosity as "truth."

glorydaz

You have a way of twisting everything into your distorted perception of a thing...

But here goes, anyway - if anything; how you have turned out towards me merely for my calling certain things out; has only proven once more what I learned decades ago - not to trust in obviously uncertain friendships - let alone; groupies.

Do you really think that if any of you were to consistently call out one of your own on here: either on their various errors; or for the vile words some of them use against anyone who opposes your views, they'd be your "friends" for very long?

Remain in your ignorance; at least you'll have your false "groupie friends" supposedly in your corner.

You're in an ever blinding, and sad, sad, state, sis.

No better off than anyone else in here in their animosity as "truth."

Yes, you're sounding like all those who say grace believers have a license to sin. Rather, we aren't fixated on a person's language, but on the intents of the heart. You came in a blow-hard, which I can deal with, insisting the rest of us didn't know how to speak to God's Untruth. So you gave it your shot, which failed. Then you played the great protector of women, as if we needed your help, but when Heir disagreed with you, you started your game of insinuation and disparaging remarks on her. Of course it was all a "joke" according to you, but it was plainly seen by any with a touch of discernment. I saw the spirit in you then, and it wasn't the Holy Spirit. It was the spirit of man in his full-blown pride.

I gave up even reading the threads you tore apart...one after another, and then you moved into all the other threads spewing your "hybrid" garbage. "You and yours" became quite telling. You were railing against believers. Which puts you where? I'm glad I'm no longer in the dark concerning you.

glorydaz

Don't be so hard on yourself, GD, you might yet recover yourself from the Acts 9 / Acts 28 Hybrid, lol

It's hilarious that you try to tag me with your pet term since I have no dog in the fight. I don't argue in any of those threads BECAUSE I don't have a clue about the distinctions. I just know things changed in Acts. When or to what degree is unknown by me.

So, as further proof of your spirit, you pick the least among the group and go for her throat....putting the blame on the weakest only proves the demon WOLF in you.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not the least concerned with your rubbish. You'll be gloating in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.