ECT If MAD is False What Does Hebrews 6:4-6 Mean for Us?

Danoh

[/B][/B]Let's play how many kinds of baptism are there and into who/what are those baptisms unto.

We'll start with this one:

1 Corinthians 10:1-2 KJV
(1) Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
(2) And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

Hmmm...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
[/B][/B]Let's play how many kinds of baptism are there and into who/what are those baptisms unto.

We'll start with this one:

1 Corinthians 10:1-2 KJV
(1) Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
(2) And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

A baptism without water.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It is factual and true.

FYI, It is Jesus' Gospel NOT Paul's Gospel, and to say it is Paul's Gospel is HERESY.

Scripture also say "God's Gospel".
Scripture says "the" Gospel many many more times than"my"Gospel is ever used.
Scripture says the "Gospel of Jesus Christ".
gospel of the blessed God.
Gospel of Christ
Scripture also says "the everlasting Gospel".

It is dishonest at best to cling to Paul saying "my Gospel" once or twice.

It cannot be Paul's Gospel because Paul was a sinner and was not sacrificed for anyone's sin as he himself was a sinner.
Was Paul a heretic for calling it his gospel?

Truth that in no way excludes water Baptism, which is another lie of MAD.
Who said it excluded water baptism?

Oh, that's right... no one.

Oh, look! There's only ONE body!
The other group wasn't the body.:dunce::duh:

Interplanner

Was Paul a heretic for calling it his gospel?

Who said it excluded water baptism?

Oh, that's right... no one.

The other group wasn't the body.:dunce::duh:

No on the duh. In Jn 13-17 those guys were in his body, his vine, his fold. People who invent artificial distinctions and think they know the Bible are the problem.

musterion

No on the duh. In Jn 13-17 those guys were in his body, his vine, his fold.

Your posts are stupid because you're sloppy and careless.

Branches of the Vine could be cut off:

I am the true vine and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch not bearing fruit IN ME, He takes it away

But Paul NOWHERE says that God will sever members of His Son's own Body, into which the believer has been sealed unto the Day of redemption.

People who invent artificial distinctions and think they know the Bible are the problem.

You mean Holfordianist scam artists using religious discussion as a platform for crass mercantilism because the degree ain't paying off and sales are low.

dodge

This Dodge person is clearly making it up as he goes along.

Nah, I aint Madist !

1Co 10:4
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Your posts are stupid because you're sloppy and careless.

Branches of the Vine could be cut off:

But Paul NOWHERE says that God will sever members of His Son's own Body, into which the believer has been sealed unto the Day of redemption.

You mean Holfordianist scam artists using religious discussion as a platform for crass mercantilism because the degree ain't paying off and sales are low.

We weren't talking about whether anyone stays in any entity. We were talking about whether the 'body' existed back then. "if we deny him, He will deny us" I Tim 3. God does not justify anyone who does not think they need justification from their sins. So...your post was stupid.

Go ahead and mock Pastor Holford. After Paine regretted his own blathering, mocking criticism of Biblical truth, Holford buried him, as far as the British public was concerned, with the truth of God's judgement on Israel in 70 AD. But hey, look at you on the internet, you're so much more than that.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If you were honest with scripture you would stop pretending that there has only ever been one gospel and rightly divide the gospel of your salvation.

Good point. I think we all realize, if we are honest with scripture, that there is a gospel for each savior.

dodge

musterion;

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Interplanner

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

I think what Paul meant about the 'sealed til the day of redemption' was about THAT group: he was fairly confident that they would persist until death. But he always knew and mentions and dealt with characters who were in for the wrong reasons or who gave up or deserted.

musterion

Stupid. He was talking about Gentiles as a historical whole in contrast to God's use of Israel. Not talking about individual members of Christ, who cannot be severed from Him.

No one else here may believe this but I know you don't believe a word you're saying.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you were honest with scripture you would stop pretending that there has only ever been one gospel and rightly divide the gospel of your salvation.

If you were honest with scripture you would realize how asinine your so called 'rightly dividing' is. The Bible has been around for 1700 years and nobody saw what you see because what you see is your imagination.

MADism is shallow, lazy theology that rejects a universal covenant out of sheer convenience of it's favored notions. It should be called 'Rapture theology', because that's what it all boils down to- Darby didn't see a rapture by dispensations, he saw dispensations by a rapture.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you were honest with scripture you would realize how asinine your so called 'rightly dividing' is. The Bible has been around for 1700 years and nobody saw what you see because what you see is your imagination :wave:

What I see is your complete and utter IGNORANCE! Notice I capitalized ignorance? You're one of the most ignorant and obnoxious posters on TOL.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What I see is your complete and utter IGNORANCE! Notice I capitalized ignorance? You're one of the most ignorant and obnoxious posters on TOL.

MADism is the religion of idiots. If I didn't know better, I would think Christianity was just being trolled.
Rejecting baptism and communion, sanctifying whole benches with a prayer, a secret rapture.. :AMR:
It's ridiculous by every measure of known Christianity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Be honest now Crucible, how can you stand to sit there at your Laptop and see your reflection on the Computer screen? In other words, how can you stand to see the person you are inside?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MADism is the religion of idiots. If I didn't know better, I would think Christianity was just being trolled.
Rejecting baptism, communion, sanctifying whole benches with a prayer, getting beamed up into the sky.. :AMR:

I keep forgetting you're only a kid in your 20s. Kids aren't that smart these days. The Baby Boomers were/are a lot smarter.