ECT If MAD is False What Does Hebrews 6:4-6 Mean for Us?

dodge

The only liar here is you.

I actually feel sorry for you. You think you have it all figured out and cannot see the forest for the trees.

The only lies I see is when you post your lying to yourself to deny scriptures that prove MAD is a lie, which you must defend by yanking scripture out of context, denying all scripture other than what Paul wrote. It is eternally dangerous to ignore what Jesus taught and close your eyes, ears, and heart to HIM.

SaulToPaul 2

It is eternally dangerous to ignore what Jesus taught and close your eyes, ears, and heart to HIM.

I am so weary of this kind of slanderous report. It's ignorant.

The truth:

The LORD Jesus preached while he was on the earth, and he preached again from heaven.
These teachings were written down. We can compare them, and they are not the same.

The honest person will choose one. The liar will claim it's the same and that they are following both.

dodge

I am so weary of this kind of slanderous report. It's ignorant.

The truth:

The LORD Jesus preached while he was on the earth, and he preached again from heaven.
These teachings were written down. We can compare them, and they are not the same.

The honest person will choose one. The liar will claim it's the same and that they are following both.
Just as many others believe one can read the 4 gospels and understand what was written for the immediate time and distinguish what was for only Israel and what was universal.

Jesus taught on earth for 3 years and what Paul received was salvation. If one was honest with scripture they would not break the gospel into divisions. One division for the Jews and another for the gentiles. Jesus taught grace for salvation as did Peter and the other Apostles.

themuzicman

:plain:

You're the one who asked for the definition of the word, not me.

And if you're referring to the question I asked that prompted you to ask for the definition I was asking what you thought, because no one seems to want to admit what the verse indicates; that getting saved again after losing it is impossible, if it can in fact be lost. Which they believe it can be. So why not admit that their belief logically leads to the impossibility of return based on verses like this one.

Why do I have to repeat myself?

dodge

STP, do you believe it is ethical to quote only part of a post. I don't. Why not copy the whole post and highlight the point you are trying to make ? Thanks.

Just as many others believe one can read the 4 gospels and understand what was written for the immediate time and distinguish what was for only Israel and what was universal.

Jesus taught on earth for 3 years and what Paul received was salvation. If one was honest with scripture they would not break the gospel into divisions. One division for the Jews and another for the gentiles. Jesus taught grace for salvation as did Peter and the other Apostles.

DAN P

STP, do you believe it is ethical to quote only part of a post. I don't. Why not copy the whole post and highlight the point you are trying to make ? Thanks.

Hi and Heb 6:1-4 and what the Holy Spirit wrote trough Paul , TO FORSAKE the principles of the TEACHING of Christ which includes BAPTISM / BAPTIZO will never move you , I see !!

Just another Jesus DENIER !!

dan p

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I actually feel sorry for you. You think you have it all figured out and cannot see the forest for the trees.
If I thought I had it all figured out I'd still be on the other side of this debate, where I was when I joined TOL. And my posts would look like yours.

The only lies I see is when you post your lying to yourself to deny scriptures that prove MAD is a lie, which you must defend by yanking scripture out of context, denying all scripture other than what Paul wrote. It is eternally dangerous to ignore what Jesus taught and close your eyes, ears, and heart to HIM.
MAD doesn't deny all other Scripture; in fact it doesn't deny any. And this is why I call you "Lying Scum," and why you claiming someone else is conceited and a know-it-all is the height of hypocrisy.

Especially when you haven't given any Scripture that proves MAD to be a lie. All you've done is burn down your straw men.

Why do I have to repeat myself?
You don't. I know what "impossible" means, and so do you. You,and yours, believe that redemption can be lost and those who lose it become forever irredeemable.

Then prove it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If you try to lead them to Jesus, in your conversation, they immediately tell you you are wrong and insert the Apostle Paul in the conversation. Mind you the Apostle Paul taught and lived the truth but to Madist it is all about Paul and very little to nothing about Jesus or the Holy Spirit.
That's a slanderous report.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Interplanner

If I thought I had it all figured out I'd still be on the other side of this debate, where I was when I joined TOL. And my posts would look like yours.

MAD doesn't deny all other Scripture; in fact it doesn't deny any. And this is why I call you "Lying Scum," and why you claiming someone else is conceited and a know-it-all is the height of hypocrisy.

Especially when you haven't given any Scripture that proves MAD to be a lie. All you've done is burn down your straw men.

You don't. I know what "impossible" means, and so do you. You,and yours, believe that redemption can be lost and those who lose it become forever irredeemable.

Then prove it.

D'ism lies when it thinks that Rom 11 'predicts' Israel the ethne back in its land. there is nothing there.
It lies when it says there is 2P2P. You can't walk through Eph 2B-3A with that.
It lies when it says the mystery is the church instead of the Gospel being the fulfillment of the promises to Israel (tying us all to Gen 15, 12, and 3 in that order), like Acts 13.

But actually it SUPP-LIES. That is, the main feature of D'ism is to ADD or PLACE an understanding on passages that is not there, views that are generated by the belief that 2P2P is true instead of doubtful.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
If one was honest with scripture they would not break the gospel into divisions. One division for the Jews and another for the gentiles. Jesus taught grace for salvation as did Peter and the other Apostles.
If you were honest with scripture you would stop pretending that there has only ever been one gospel and rightly divide the gospel of your salvation.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
D'ism lies when it thinks that Rom 11 'predicts' Israel the ethne back in its land. there is nothing there.
Who told you it has anything to do with that?

It lies when it says there is 2P2P. You can't walk through Eph 2B-3A with that.
There is not. There were, for a time, but no longer.

Ephesians is to the Body, not Israel. Only one people and one program for Ephesians. You're not a very logical thinker.

It lies when it says the mystery is the church instead of the Gospel being the fulfillment of the promises to Israel (tying us all to Gen 15, 12, and 3 in that order), like Acts 13.
Two different gospels. Both things are true. Mad does not say one is true and not the other.:nono:

But actually it SUPP-LIES. That is, the main feature of D'ism is to ADD or PLACE an understanding on passages that is not there, views that are generated by the belief that 2P2P is true instead of doubtful.
Can you prove it wrong?

dodge

That's a slanderous report.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

It is factual and true.

FYI, It is Jesus' Gospel NOT Paul's Gospel, and to say it is Paul's Gospel is HERESY.

Scripture also say "God's Gospel".
Scripture says "the" Gospel many many more times than"my"Gospel is ever used.
Scripture says the "Gospel of Jesus Christ".
gospel of the blessed God.
Gospel of Christ
Scripture also says "the everlasting Gospel".

It is dishonest at best to cling to Paul saying "my Gospel" once or twice.

It cannot be Paul's Gospel because Paul was a sinner and was not sacrificed for anyone's sin as he himself was a sinner.

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Faith was revealed long before Paul remember Abraham ?

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Truth that in no way excludes water Baptism, which is another lie of MAD.

Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Which excludes glorying in Paul as Madist do.

Last edited:

dodge

If you were honest with scripture you would stop pretending that there has only ever been one gospel and rightly divide the gospel of your salvation.

IS there more than one Christ ? No so there can only be one Gospel as far as "salvation" is concerned".

FYI, The same Gospel that the BOC is saved by is the same Gospel that the OT Saints are saved under. I suggest you find a church and pastor that actually teaches the bible instead of the heresies he has bought into and led you into.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is dishonest at best to cling to Paul saying "my Gospel" once or twice.
Paul did indeed say "my gospel" more than once.
That is factual and true.
That is scripture.
Therefore, it would NOT be dishonest to cling to what Paul said (ie. scripture).

What would be dishonest is to deny that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
IS there more than one Christ ?
No MADist here says there is more than one.

there can only be one Gospel as far as "salvation" is concerned".
Pay close attention, Dodge.
Every MADist here agrees that there is only one gospel that any person living on earth can be saved by.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truth that in no way excludes water Baptism, which is another lie of MAD.

Let's play how many kinds of baptism are there and into who/what are those baptisms unto.

We'll start with this one:

1 Corinthians 10:1-2 KJV
(1) Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
(2) And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;