I will not vote for trump

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I doubt that would ever happen. However, there are plenty here who will vote for Trump because they hate Hillary so much and not because they think Trump is a good candidate.

I truly can't stand Hitlary, which means she will probably win and destroy the country for 4 to 8 more years. It would be WWIII and a collapse of America

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So if he couldn't manage it in eight years, if we're not only still standing, but standing stronger than we were when he took office, hand baskets notwithstanding, maybe we'll survive whoever wins the thing, Trumped up or Clintoned out. Maybe we're stronger than any of them, win to a large extent in spite of them. :think:
TH, ever the optimist

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You WILL vote for Trump. You Will vote for Trump. You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH, ever the optimist
I've mostly thought of politics at the highest level as a profession for aging professional cheerleaders. Unless they're selling us out (left and right) with NAFTA or the like, it's mostly about how they sell us on the future. Republicans were once great at that. Reagan was great at that. Bill used his playbook approach. Since then it's been doom and negativity and in that vacuum any positive note will play. For all his negativity, Trump is also sounding a little of that optimistic note. My bet is that he moves into it more after he wins the nomination.

Hillary's main problem is that I don't think she's much of a seller. So she'll need to get out her base and the middle to win. If Trump doesn't take a positive turn it will help her. His standing or lack thereof among the educated will hurt him. He has the angry base. If he can fashion a largely positive and elevated note in the national run he has a puncher's chance. If he doesn't then he isn't as savvy as I think he might be and he loses handily.

journey

I will not vote for Trump unless he's the Republican nominee. I think that things are still early, so who knows what will happen before the general election.

I was just thinking about Kasich. You must have won 8 states to go on the ballot in a contested convention. So, who's paying his bills and why? I wondered if it was to take votes away from Cruz. It will be interesting to see what happens in Utah and Arizona tonight.

journey

favor035.gif

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I will not vote for Trump unless he's the Republican nominee. I think that things are still early, so who knows what will happen before the general election.

I was just thinking about Kasich. You must have won 8 states to go on the ballot in a contested convention. So, who's paying his bills and why? I wondered if it was to take votes away from Cruz. It will be interesting to see what happens in Utah and Arizona tonight.

I'd vote for Kasich over any other GOP nominee, if I was voting for a GOP nominee.

journey

Such as.... what?

I'm honestly interested in what you think he's done that would be different than what Romney or McCain would have done.

My fingers would be worn out typing before I even got started. Google "Obama destroys America" and read until you get tired.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
:think: Would Chrys vote for Donald on a boat?...Would he vote for him with a goat?

He could not, would not, on a boat.
He will not, will not, with a goat.
He will not vote for him in the rain.
He will not vote for him on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let Chrys be!
Chrys does not like him in a box.
Chrys does not like him with a fox.
Chrys will not like him in a house.
Chrys does not like him with a mouse.
Chrys does not like him here or there.
Chrys does not like him ANYWHERE!

He does not like this Donald Trump!

He does not like that Republican Chump!

Absoulutely awesome! :chuckle:

journey

Never mind. I wanted to know what you think, not what Google says.

I agree with most of the negatives Google lists on this subject. Pick one, and I'll tell you whether I agree or not. Meanwhile, I won't be spending a lot of time on something that is obvious to many people. It would be much easier to list what Obama has done that's positive for America - nothing. His legacy is making a mess out of America and the world.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I agree with most of the negatives Google lists on this subject. Pick one, and I'll tell you whether I agree or not. Meanwhile, I won't be spending a lot of time on something that is obvious to many people. It would be much easier to list what Obama has done that's positive for America - nothing. His legacy is making a mess out of America and the world.

Again, I'm not interested in Google lists nor am I interested in what you think of what I'd find. I was interested in your examples in your own words of the ways Obama has tried every way he can to destroy America, because that's a big statement to make. If you don't want to, that's fine, and I'll leave it at that.

journey

Again, I'm not interested in Google lists nor am I interested in what you think of what I'd find. I was interested in your examples in your own words of the ways Obama has tried every way he can to destroy America, because that's a big statement to make. If you don't want to, that's fine, and I'll leave it at that.

You have trouble taking pretty blunt hints, so I'll spell it out for you. I don't have the time or the inclination to list the ways in which Obama has tried to destroy America. In other words, I'm not going to list them for you.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so
-you want a wall
-you want mexico to pay for it
-you want illegals deported
-you don't want muslims
-you don't care if women are insulted
-you don't care if war heroes are insulted
-you don't care if handicapped are insulted
-you don't care if anyone is insulted
-you are an idiot