I will not vote for trump

looks like a lot of people are not going to vote for Trump - or anyone

i'm not

i only vote for Republicans. I don't vote for liars like DT

so looks like i won't be voting in hte general..

sad that so many of us feel this way.. sad we cannot vote

Ben Sasse, Senator from Nebraska is not voting for DT either and there are other prominent folks saying NO

:(

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you need to work on principles
Mine are just fine. Yours...well, let's let you argue with and judge you:

I don't know what you want
I really don't but I know what I want and I know I don't have a chance of getting it unless the democrats are defeated

I don't care if someone votes republican because they hate blacks or homosexuals

we need every vote we can get to defeat the democrats and we need to defeat the democrats because their party supports abortion

christians cannot ignore that

when you don't vote republican
this is what you are supporting

Democratic Party on Abortion

we need to
destroy the democratic party
vote republican

Today?
-there were 17 candidates
-I did not like over half of them -but
-I would have voted for all of them except trump

how do you get rid of the democrats? by bashing the republicans? you need a lesson in common sense

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Life can be a hard teacher. I've changed my mind on strongly, even deeply held opinions and beliefs, and I imagine it has to happen to all of us at least once, and for some of us many times. For that reason, I have no standing to give chrys any grief - there was a time BT (Before Trump), but the political landscape has been indelibly altered and it's impossible to use the same framework.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Life can be a hard teacher. I've changed my mind on strongly, even deeply held opinions and beliefs, and I imagine it has to happen to all of us at least once, and for some of us many times. For that reason, I have no standing to give chrys any grief - there was a time BT (Before Trump), but the political landscape has been indelibly altered and it's impossible to use the same framework.
There's a difference between changing your mind and owning it and what chrys is doing with his denial/exception dance. Also, I bet you didn't routinely excoriate people over the difference, call them idiots or worse and suggest that not pulling a one size fits all lever was tantamount to murdering people.

He did that. So between that and trying to get out from under himself, you and I are going to differ. :cheers:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes, friend of mine, we differ. It's not the first time and it won't be the last. Sometimes it's enough to make your point and then move on.
Sometimes...true enough. And sometimes you have to stay in a fight until it's over. As long as he feels comfortable attacking my character

you need to work on principles

while excusing a thing that should require more of/from him...he's asking for

a lesson in common sense

At least. :plain: He finds Trump hate filled? He emphasized that as a troubling point, but

I don't care if someone votes republican because they hate blacks or homosexuals

So maybe the only thing consistent, ultimately, about chrys is his inconsistency when it suits him coupled with an inability to take ownership of it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Looks like Chrys hates Trump so much, he might be willing to vote Democrat this time around? The "Crooked Clintons" have a champion in Chrys.

I doubt that would ever happen. However, there are plenty here who will vote for Trump because they hate Hillary so much and not because they think Trump is a good candidate.

journey

I doubt that would ever happen. However, there are plenty here who will vote for Trump because they hate Hillary so much and not because they think Trump is a good candidate.

I don't hate Hillary. I just think that she belongs in prison - not public office. She messed up everything she touched as Secretary of State. I honestly think that she represents the beginning of the end for our way of life and our freedoms. I can't think of a worse potential POTUS.

exminister

I don't hate Hillary. I just think that she belongs in prison - not public office. She messed up everything she touched as Secretary of State. I honestly think that she represents the beginning of the end for our way of life and our freedoms. I can't think of a worse potential POTUS.

So Obama was not the beginning of the end?
:liberals:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I stand corrected. Obama did everything he could get by with to destroy this country.
So if he couldn't manage it in eight years, if we're not only still standing, but standing stronger than we were when he took office, hand baskets notwithstanding, maybe we'll survive whoever wins the thing, Trumped up or Clintoned out. Maybe we're stronger than any of them, win to a large extent in spite of them. :think: