I will not vote for trump

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-what we have here is a failure to communicate

-is that why you are talking to yourself?

-reason and logic demands it

-so what is this all about?

-trump

-they are making it about you

-I am encouraged by your insight

-why shouldn't it be about you?

-I am making an exception

-and trump is an exception

-no one can disagree with that

-you forget there are a lot of idiots here

-do you have to call them that?

-they love insults

-so you are making trump the exception?

-no, he has made himself the exception

-so you are just recognizing the exception?

-even the idiots can do that

-victims need help

-or just someone to blame

GOOD NEWS for those who don't want to vote for Dump!!!

GOOD NEWS for those who don't want to vote for Dump!!!

NEWSFLASH

Those of us who REFUSE to vote for Donald Dump CAN vote in the general election (assuming it is between Dump and Hellary)

:)

We can WRITE IN Ted Cruz!

happy, happy, happy!

:devil:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
you're voting for Ted??

yes, all Dems should vote for Ted in the primaries. They can change their party for a short time, eh?

is that dishonest?

and yet our country is going literally to... a hot place down below

You are a forum disease. Bother someone else while you are here.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There's nothing foolish about having religious convictions that oppose abortion. This fight will go on, regardless of your opinion. Many would call you the fool.

There is something incredibly foolish about voting for a president based on something they cannot change, or has any impact upon the wary.

Anyone who would call me fool for stating that is an even bigger one on top of that :rolleyes:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I don't think so. Republicans who won't vote for Trump won't vote for anyone or they'll write in a protest vote.

And besides all that, it could end up being Bernie over Hillary.

I doubt Sanders can win at this point. He would have to win California, new York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey by a landslide.

If Hillary Clinton wins any of these states, she will be the party nominee.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I doubt Sanders can win at this point. He would have to win California, new York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey by a landslide.

I think he could take California, and that would be a huge win. Yes, Hillary's ahead by a lot of delegates and he's a long shot, but why wouldn't he keep going? She still doesn't know if she's going to be indicted.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://lancasteronline.com/news/pen...cle_693174f2-f139-11e5-a61e-730d5f07e0ac.html

Kasich gaining ground on Trump in PA.

John Kasich's support among Pennsylvania Republican voters has doubled since last month, likely presenting a formidable primary challenge to front-runner Donald Trump, a new statewide poll shows.

One month before the primary, the Ohio governor and the billionaire front-runner are virtually neck-and-neck as Trump has 33 percent of Republican support followed by Kasich’s 30 percent, according to the Franklin & Marshall College poll released today.

And with a poll error-rate of plus or minus 3.3 percentage points, that narrowing margin — down from 7 points last month — could mean a Kasich victory in Pennsylvania.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Doesn't look good for the Bern in PA.