I will not vote for trump

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Apparently it's close in Wisconsin though, and:

On the same day that a new poll found Bernie Sanders edging Hillary Clinton 49%-48% nationally, the Sanders campaign announced a big rally in Madison, Wisconsin on Saturday.
I will go on record stating Sanders will win Wisconsin, and most of the left coast. Yet he will still lose when Hillary Clinton wins in Pennsylvania, New York and new Jersey

musterion

NBC poll so take it for what it's worth.

View attachment 23772

View attachment 23773

Incidentally, I lurk at select right wing news blogs and on a few, the pro-Trump comments of some (who may be trolls) are literally identical to the people who were pushing for Obama. There is NOTHING he can say or do that makes them blink...they laugh it off as just his sense of humor, as him "playing" the media, as him hitting back twice as hard as he gets, or they just ignore it. Support whoever you want but some areas of Trumpism gotten really spooky. Many of them don't want a leader; they seem to want some kind of a savior, and Trump is it.

That said, I'm really disappointed that Cruz has not distanced himself from Glenn Beck's psychosis.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If she lost in New York, she might lose the general election to either Cruz, or Trump. I very much doubt she will lose these states.

Wall Street will choose Hillary over Bernie, so I'm sure you're right, but I can dream...

I'd like to see Bernie win.

rexlunae

I doubt Sanders can win at this point. He would have to win California, new York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey by a landslide.

If Hillary Clinton wins any of these states, she will be the party nominee.

Depends on how much of a win it is. All the Democratic contests are proportional, so a lopsided victory for either matters a lot more than a near-tie. That's why Sanders won on Tuesday, despite getting almost no recognition for it. They're both still pretty far from clinching the nomination, and there have been quite a few surprises in this contest. It may not go all the way to the convention, but it'll come a lot closer than anyone would have guessed not long ago.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I mean of Hillary Clinton wins by 55% on New York and Pennsylvania then Sanders would have to win almost all California, Washington, Oregon and Wisconsin for it to go to the ropes, if at all possible. She has a 95% chance to win.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Wall Street will choose Hillary over Bernie, so I'm sure you're right, but I can dream...

I'd like to see Bernie win.

You would not throw away a new Toyota Camry, would you? If I did not side with Wall Street, it would, for me, be worse than tossing away the new car every year.

I do not care for Hillary, yet she is tied to behaving with Wall Street. Sanders does not care, is defiant, not manageable!:mmph:

Trump is also an unmanageable; he is a rich, wayward pain in the neck!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so called respectable trump supporters like laura ingraham
-can't believe what trump is doing to cruz's wife
-they are being tested
-and
-it will get worse
-they will wonder why they feel so dirty

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
so called respectable trump supporters like laura ingraham
-can't believe what trump is doing to cruz's wife
-they are being tested
-and
-it will get worse
-they will wonder why they feel so dirty

trump is doing things to cruz's wife?

what kind of things?

rexlunae

You would not throw away a new Toyota Camry, would you? If I did not side with Wall Street, it would, for me, be worse than tossing away the new car every year.

So, your vote is a kinda amoral calculation of what benefits you personally? Well, at least you're honest about it. Another thing you are is outnumbered.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes, partly, that is true. The economic factor is valid for me, and if you wish, call in amoral. Not all is moral, or immoral.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, your vote is a kinda amoral calculation of what benefits you personally? Well, at least you're honest about it. Another thing you are is outnumbered.
Everyone votes self-interestedly. For some it's agreement with their financial ends, for others its a service to some notion they find personally satisfactory, but no one is above it. The distinction is found in what constitutes that interest.

rexlunae

Everyone votes self-interestedly. For some it's agreement with their financial ends, for others its a service to some notion they find personally satisfactory, but no one is above it. The distinction is found in what constitutes that interest.

If you incorporate morality into self-interest, sure. On some level, morality must be in your own interest. But then, I'm not sure that's a very useful way to look at it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If you incorporate morality into self-interest, sure. On some level, morality must be in your own interest.
Everyone serves their highest idea, even if they don't call it that.

But then, I'm not sure that's a very useful way to look at it.
I think it's essential. Makes it easier to understand what drives people and harder to skip that and go straight into judgment.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Everyone serves their highest idea, even if they don't call it that.

I think it's essential. Makes it easier to understand what drives people and harder to skip that and go straight into judgment.

Everyone who is clear enough in themselves, then yes, absolutely. Clear enough in themselves would be akin to 'self actualized'.

There are many affected by the 1984 syndrome, and they do not see it, yet some know it is there. They know their thoughts are not their own, but somehow manufactured by the media and other persuading forces. These are the ones who think Trump will save them.

Will he: I do not think so?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
trump is all about hate
-hate mexicans
-hate muslims
-hate china
trump is all about looks
-he is not interested
-if
-it is not pretty