I will not vote for trump

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nobody wants guns over here, the police don't want them either [they have armed squads] We have a democracy, if Labour win the election [as with the Democrats] it's because the people voted for them.

The US Constitution's sole purpose is to protect certain rights from a tyranny of democracy.

We had the Magna Carta before any white man darkened America's shore.

Ours is better :idunno:

By the way I LOVE America and am THANKFUL for America...this is just a bun fight [and y'all started it]

If we started it, why is it that it's only the UK who constantly brings it up? I've never heard an American publicly denounce the UK gun ban, but I have always seen people of the UK start nit picking, like Piers Morgan.
In fact, I see the UK going just about everywhere with starting trouble- like Stephen Fry going over to Russia to spam the word 'bigot' on it's political figures.

But Americans have so many myths and are not very well informed.....nor are they very good at looking at themselves critically....y'all got a plethora of internal strife and anger over there

No, you will notice that the UK- and all the rest of the 1st World over there- just lost their grip on reality.
When tyranny comes to your country again, and it will soon, you all will see your error :rolleyes:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They don't have to be a candidate for you to write in a name like "John Whalen".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nobody wants guns over here, the police don't want them either [they have armed squads] We have a democracy, if Labour win the election [as with the Democrats] it's because the people voted for them.

By the way I LOVE America and am THANKFUL for America...this is just a bun fight [and y'all started it]

But Americans have so many myths and are not very well informed.....nor are they very good at looking at themselves critically....y'all got a plethora of internal strife and anger over there

Next you'll say we're ugly and we smell bad.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The US Constitution's sole purpose is to protect certain rights from a tyranny of democracy.

Ours is better :idunno:

If we started it, why is it that it's only the UK who constantly brings it up? I've never heard an American publicly denounce the UK gun ban, but I have always seen people of the UK start nit picking, like Piers Morgan.
In fact, I see the UK going just about everywhere with starting trouble- like Stephen Fry going over to Russia to spam the word 'bigot' on it's political figures.

No, you will notice that the UK- and all the rest of the 1st World over there- just lost their grip on reality.
When tyranny comes to your country again, and it will soon, you all will see your error :rolleyes:

Totton must be living in a shell? She doesn't seem to know about all the "Hooligans" (gangs) running around the streets beating up people in jolly old England?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I for one, am happy we got away from your King around two hundred years ago Missy. We came over here and built the greatest and mightiest country on the face of the earth. Can you make claim to that? I think not.
By the way, I loved your "passive-aggressive" salute to the USA.