I will not vote for trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You have written twice as many posts as you have been thanked by her and her best feminist bud here? Within this thread? Today? With regard to crucible and the subject of misandry/ misogyny? I would like proof of that.
You're moving the goal posts a bit, though I'll meet that too. When he made the charge I had two thank you's from anna and one from Rusha. I know I was at around 20 posts then...I've posted 29 times today. I've since received 6 additional thanks from Rusha (awfully kind of you, Rusha). I've now made twenty nine posts to nine thanks combined. So it was 3/28 when I answered. I was being sarcastic, knowing how few likes and how many posts I had in relation to the question. Now it's 9/29.

Only five of those thanks are in this thread. I have nine posts in this thread today. So it's about two to one even adding your qualifier, though that wasn't offered and at the time I'd have met even that, though Rusha's late thanks has it slightly less than two to one now.

There. :)

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
can anyone show me a clete political post before today?
-can you show me where clete has directly answered a question?

Better a few good posts from him than a lifetime on TOL endlessly posting "Vote Republican" and then becoming a turncoat when the nominee doesn't fit your personal political framework. Face it, the RINO/Wig party is finished, killed by their own hand, they have destroyed their own party through cronyism, and ignoring their voting base. They deserve Donald Trump if he becomes the nominee which is looking increasingly likely. :chuckle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Here's the problem with that. If Trump gets the nomination, then he is a republican as you say. Then He represents all republicans. Does that foul mouthed brainless baboon represent you? Probably not, you are far better than Trump. But the Republican Party is stuck as the party of Trump. The worst thing that could happen to Republicans is have a buffoon win the nomination and then win the election. We would become the buffoon party.

It couldn't be any worse than voting for a serial liar, marxist, felon having Hillary...You think the current administration is lawless, well that is just the beginning of it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You're moving the goal posts a bit, though I'll meet that too. When he made the charge I had two thank you's from anna and one from Rusha. I know I was at around 20 posts then...I've posted 29 times today. I've since received 6 additional thanks from Rusha (awfully kind of you, Rusha). I've now made twenty nine posts to nine thanks combined. So it was 3/28 when I answered. I was being sarcastic, knowing how few likes and how many posts I had in relation to the question. Now it's 9/29.

Only five of those thanks are in this thread. I have nine posts in this thread today. So it's about two to one even adding your qualifier, though that wasn't offered and at the time I'd have met even that, though Rusha's late thanks has it slightly less than two to one now.

There. :)

Even without the explanation for his benefit, I knew what you'd said the first time you said it.

And I know you said it in good humor, but I also know you know that I know what you were really saying. :eek:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
That's true. And if I vote for Trump and Trump wins, I share the Blame for whatever Trump does. That is the real problem with not having a real choice at the ballot box. So if it does turn out to be a Trump/Clinton Election, then I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. If you people would stop supporting the buffoon and the criminal, then we could have a real election this November.

If it is Cruz versus Sanders this fall, who would you vote for?

I see your points, they are valid and, I like you have not cast my primary vote as of yet. I am praying that Cruz will still be on the ballot here on the left coast when we do vote, I love the guy and what he stands for, He is true patriot for the constitution, his record proves that. In the general, I will vote for the nominee, though out here in the "Peoples Republic Of Californication" that does not mean a whole lot given the place has long been infested with these marxist types that will fall for any loser with a "D" next to their name.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Better a few good posts from him than a lifetime on TOL endlessly posting "Vote Republican" and then becoming a turncoat when the nominee doesn't fit your personal political framework. Face it, the RINO/Wig party is finished, killed by their own hand, they have destroyed their own party through cronyism, and ignoring their voting base. They deserve Donald Trump if he becomes the nominee which is looking increasingly likely. :chuckle:

In chrys' defense, maybe he never thought it possible that there could be so many GOP voters willing to choose party over principle.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You WILL vote for Trump. You Will vote for Trump. You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You will vote for Trump.You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump. You WILL vote for Trump.

journey

If Clinton becomes POTUS, lots of folks will be asking themselves if there was more they could have done to stop it. However, it will be too late. Voting for someone else with no chance to win will be a vote for Clinton. That's just the way things are.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
trump will not make it all better
-trump is about trump
-when he gets tired of his wife
-he gets a new one
-and
-you don't get it
-because
-you are an idiot

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If Clinton becomes POTUS, lots of folks will be asking themselves if there was more they could have done to stop it. However, it will be too late. Voting for someone else with no chance to win will be a vote for Clinton. That's just the way things are.

just give the idiots what they want
-it will have to get much worse before it can get better

journey

just give the idiots what they want
-it will have to get much worse before it can get better

The power brokers behind the scene are trying to orchestrate a win for the Democratic Party - Hillary Clinton. You can bet on it that things will get much worse quickly if Clinton takes the White House. That would mean big losses on all fronts. I will vote for anyone who has a chance to beat Clinton, and that's the only way to keep her out of the White House. I'd be very happy if Ted Cruz is the nominee and would vote for him in a heart beat. He's a strong Christian Conservative. I will vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee, and that would be on principle (i.e. keep Clinton out of the White House). Trump is not my first choice, but Trump and Cruz are the only ones who can beat Clinton in my opinion. I'm not holding my breath waiting for a strong third party candidate with a chance to beat Hillary. Having a chance to beat Clinton is a key issue. I hope it doesn't come down to this, but I'll take Trump over Clinton any day. We'll have to be smart and not let the power brokers manipulate us into a Clinton win. That might involve voting for Trump if he is the nominee. Meanwhile, I'm still a Cruz supporter, and I think that he has a chance to win.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I hope it doesn't come down to this, but I'll take Trump over Clinton any day.
with clinton you know what you are going to get
-with trump you get trump
-and
-you don't know what that is
-I will never vote for either one
-trump is a jerk
-and
-his supporters are idiots