I will not vote for trump

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Typical tyrannical "strong-man" campaign. Look at all the bogeymen around you. Be afraid! BE VERY AFRAID! But vote for me because only I can save you from all those monsters.

He's run his whole campaign trying to make people think the world is falling apart and only he can save us. Him "alone." The savior of the world.

The promises he made in that speech were vast - and impossible to fulfill. Especially "alone."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I guess I'll need to repeat the above for the morally impaired:

Once again: Would you care to discuss the republican legislation in numerous states that has attempted to shut down abortion clinics, but were defeated because of democratic activism? Just because Roe v Wade hasn't been overturned (and Ted Cruz showed how it can be), doesn't mean that republicans aren't attempting to defeat the pro abortion movement.

Democrats urge Supreme Court to overturn Texas abortion law
http://america.aljazeera.com/article...rtion-law.html

Rep. Marcia Fudge and other Democrats introduce bill that would overturn abortion restrictions in Ohio and elsewhere
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index....ght_by_oh.html

Etc. etc. etc.

You don't have to keep repeating yourself; that only assumes that I didn't understand you in the first place instead of my pointing out that collectively voting straight-ticket Republican is no better than voting straight-ticket Democrat or vice versa.

Yet you've pretty much admitted that you've voted straight democrat since the 1980's. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Also what you have failed to recognize is that passing legislation doomed to fail judicial review is posturing for votes. All they can tell you is, "Well, we tried, but those "activist judges" are the problem. The truth is that they typically know ahead of time when a bill won't get past the courts. I've spent enough time in the Indiana State House so that I can grasp the legalese. Reading how a bill is written often tells us when something is written is such a fashion so as to doom the legislation in the courts. It is no accident that they are written that way. Don't be so foolish as to believe that they are actually disappointed when their legislation fails the test.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I see now. It's those damn pro life republicans who purposely write legislation that they knew was "doomed" to begin with, it's not the pro abortion democrats who go "judge shopping" and find activist judges who have a long history of supporting the abortion movement that are to blame?

Here's a simple question for you Morphie:

Have you been evil for so long that you can't even acknowledge that it exists?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Fact-checking Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the 2016 RNC

The dark portrait of America that Donald J. Trump sketched in his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention is a compendium of doomsday stats that fall apart upon close scrutiny. Numbers are taken out of context, data is manipulated, and sometimes the facts are wrong.

When facts are inconveniently positive — such as rising incomes and an unemployment rate under 5 percent — Trump simply declines to mention them. He describes an exceedingly violent nation, flooded with murders, when in reality, the violent-crime rate has been cut in half since the crack cocaine epidemic hit its peak in 1991.

In his speech, Trump promised to present “the plain facts that have been edited out of your nightly news and your morning newspaper.” But he relies on statistics that are ripe for manipulation, citing misleading numbers on the economy, for example, through selective use of years, data and sources.

Here is a rundown of 25 of Trump’s key claims — and how they differ from reality — arranged by subject. As is our practice, we do not award Pinocchios for a roundup of claims made in convention events.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

"The dark portrait of America that Donald J. Trump sketched..
..."

And today blood is in the streets of Munich. Again, Trump is correct.

As usual annabenedetti sides with Hillary's leftwing media and spews out the same worn out lies.

Trump did what annabenedetti and the other Never-Trump idiots can never do: Tell the truth!

Cn_9Yj9UEAE8GVE.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get behind the candidate and keep Hillary out of the White House. Do you think the country can stand another eight years of the democratic platform?

Yes I think the country can make it through another 4 years of a democrat, especially when the liberal alternative is no better.

Remember, Donald Trump is a liberal at heart who doesn't even endorse the conservative Republican Party Platform.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What about gays for Cruz?

Ask aCultureWarrior, he's the chairman.

I had addressed in a couple of other threads that an openly homosexual male had addressed the Republican National Convention (and it's been pointed out that he received a standing ovation from the pro Trump crowd), and that an openly homosexual male by the name of Milo Yiannopoulos had been banned from Twitter moments before starting a "Gays for Trump" party at the Republican National Convention.

Being that you're both staunch conservatives and without a doubt devout followers of Christ, what are your thoughts on Trump's LGBTQueer connections?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I had addressed in a couple of other threads that an openly homosexual male had addressed the Republican National Convention (and it's been pointed out that he received a standing ovation from the pro Trump crowd), and that an openly homosexual male by the name of Milo Yiannopoulos had been banned from Twitter moments before starting a "Gays for Trump" party at the Republican National Convention.

Being that you're both staunch conservatives (cough cough cough) and without a doubt devout followers of Christ (cough cough cough), what are your thoughts on Trump's LGBTQueer connections?

His connections to them are much less than Hitlery -

So you're ok with Trump's pro LGBTQueer connections? You're ok that proud and unrepentant sexual deviants address and partake in activities at a political party whose platform deeply embraces traditional values?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So you're ok with Trump's pro LGBTQueer connections? You're ok that proud and unrepentant sexual deviants address and partake in activities at a political party whose platform deeply embraces traditional values?
It's a free country, Trump certainly will not ostracize voters - They have the right to vote and support Trump. Watch the DNC (since I won't be) and see how many gays they have onstage -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It's a free country, Trump certainly will not ostracize voters - They have the right to vote and support Trump. Watch the DNC and see how many fags they have onstage -

Would I be free to say that both you and Catfish are not only ok with proud and unrepentant sexual deviants speaking at and throwing parties at the RNC, you're ecstatic about it?

Remember, the Democratic Party and it's platform embraces the LGBTQueer movement and it's agenda; the Republican Party (outside of Donald Trump and his degenerate followers) embrace traditional family values, including that of it's recently passed platform.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Would I be free to say that both you and Catfish are not only ok with proud and unrepentant sexual deviants speaking at and throwing parties at the RNC, you're ecstatic about it?

Remember, the Democratic Party and it's platform embraces the LGBTQueer movement and it's agenda; the Republican Party (outside of Donald Trump and his degenerate followers) embrace traditional family values, including that of it's recently passed platform.
Trump is just acting like he likes them until the election is over, pretty smart huh? - :rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Gee whiz, half the country is gay or LBGTQ !

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Trump is just acting like he likes them until the election is over, pretty smart huh? - :rotfl:

Gee whiz, half the country is gay or LBGTQ !

Ecstatic -

I'm not asking much of you or CatfishCrusader or your fellow Trump supporters, only that you take your rainbow flag and fly it proud at LIBERTARIAN PARTY HEADQUARTERS where you belong.

Leave the pro life, pro traditional family Republican Party alone.