I will not vote for trump

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Spin away, rocketman, spin away. You've had a lot of practice these last months spinning for a candidate who doesnt reflect your values, and you have a lot more calories to burn.

Haven't burned a calorie one Anna, I am getting fat & happy watching the rest of you liberals squirm as Trump closes in on your lying felon candidate...the sorry excuse for a woman that she is. The fun has just begun as I see it, I cannot wait for the debates. :thumb: It really doesn't matter if Trump reflects my personal values Anna, I am voting for a leader, not a pastor, and I am certainly not voting for a corrupt criminal politician like Hillary Clinton, as long as she never sees the white house, i will continue to be happy. Remember what Chrys says "Vote for your candidate in the primary, and the nominee in November"... oh yes I forgot "Vote Republican" :D

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
The Republican Party Platform has always been pro life; just because people who vote republican don't hold their leaders up to the Party Platform doesn't mean that the stance that the Republican Party takes on abortion isn't pro life.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Your point being: since the Republicans haven't been successful in overturning Roe v Wade, what the heck, you'll go ahead and vote for the abortion on demand political party, a party that has been defeating every attempt at curtailing abortion in various US States.

The Democratic Party (you've heard of them, you've been voting that ticket since the 1980's) promotes a culture of death , not only by being strong supporters of the abortion movement but also it's evil twin, the LGBTQueer movement.

Unfortunately the Republican candidate for President is a big fan of Planned Parenthood and has been very kind to the LGBTQueer movement, so we won't be seeing any changes no matter who is elected President: Hillary or Donald.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No; obviously it is you who cannot grasp sentence structure. In your original text, if referring to Dr. Who, Dr. would always have a period since it is an abbreviation for doctor and since it would have been used as a title followed by a proper name, Who, the D would be uppercase. So now I believe you have spent far too much time on your period.
:carryon:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Haven't burned a calorie one Anna, I am getting fat & happy watching the rest of you liberals squirm as Trump closes in on your lying felon candidate...

I'd be sweating if I were you, selling out God just so the secular humanist from the opposing political party isn't elected.

Exodus 18:21

Deut. 1:13; 2 Sam. 23:3; Psa. 2:10; Prov. 21:10; Prov. 29:14; Ezek. 45:9.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I'd be sweating if I were you, selling out God just so the secular humanist from the opposing political party isn't elected.

Exodus 18:21

Deut. 1:13; 2 Sam. 23:3; Psa. 2:10; Prov. 21:10; Prov. 29:14; Ezek. 45:9.

You are going to get one either way, so might as well be one I can palate, and one that is not a felon. I am not sweating a thing...quit being such a whiner.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People who care more about a perceived content of character over competency of leadership are a major problem right now. I've noticed that this is something many women exhibit especially.
And that's why reason goes right down the chute when you speak to them about it :rolleyes:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Obama was reciting what somebody else wrote, and she doesn't even believe it.

I hope that is the last time I see that RINO liberal Christie. He can go to hell.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
People who care more about a perceived content of character over competency of leadership are a major problem right now..

Shouldn't strong moral character be a requirement for leadership?

Granted, Donald Trump is a "character" in the moral degenerate sense of the word, but I believe you were talking about this kind of character:

"one of the attributes or features that make up and distinguish an individual".

What attributes or features make Donald Trump distinguishable as a Presidential candidate?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Donald Trump:

“When you need zone changes, you’re political. … You know, I’ll support the Democrats, the Republicans, whatever the hell I have to support.”(BuzzFeed, Feb. 13, 2014)

rocketman:

"When has Trump argued for the constitution? I am not even sure he knows what is in it really..."

"It really doesn't matter if Trump reflects my personal values..."​

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

What attributes or features make Donald Trump distinguishable as a Presidential candidate?

Four bankruptcies and three marriages.

Let's not forget the big kahuna: The pending lawsuit accusing him and his (now convicted) pedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein of raping a 13 year old girl 20 years ago.

(In a righteous society, 13 will get you 20 (years) or more).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Donald Trump doesn't cover up rapes. Go back to your Tacoma round up you lying hypocrite.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matt Laurer is one pathetic loser. I will laugh when his calamity comes. As well as AB, AB, and the jinxed Russian.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Donald Trump:

“For many years I’ve said that if someone screws you, screw them back. When somebody hurts you, just go after them as viciously and as violently as you can.” (How to Get Rich, 2004)

This is the loose cannon that well may be parked in the middle of the oval office.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Funny how unoriginal you are. :chuckle:

But really, I'm glad I finally came to that realization about you. It all makes sense now.

Don't have to be original to point out the facts, only difference is that I was sad when you showed your true colors because I actually used to like you...sa la vie.