I will not vote for trump

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And the people who blindly support him.

Remember that Trump bragged that he could murder someone and his loyal followers still wouldn't abandon him.

I know that you're anti Trump because you're pro Clinton.

Nope, I am anti-Trump because he is misogynistic hypocrite, loose canyon and a genuine danger to our country. He allows his temper and arrogance to lead him.. There are a few Republicans that would have had my support. It's not my fault the *moral majority* picked the sleaziest guy of the bunch. They had a choice.

Morpheus

Pure drivel. The sentence should have read - "you have a warped overview doctor. Who should Trump have picked?" - You see, I used Dr. - so there was a period between Dr. and Who. You just can't read, that's all. You can't write either. :carryon:
No; obviously it is you who cannot grasp sentence structure. In your original text, if referring to Dr. Who, Dr. would always have a period since it is an abbreviation for doctor and since it would have been used as a title followed by a proper name, Who, the D would be uppercase. So now I believe you have spent far too much time on your period.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, I am anti-Trump because he is misogynistic hypocrite, loose canyon and a genuine danger to our country. He allows his temper and arrogance to lead him..

I hope that you're not voting for the lying murderer Hillary Clinton. Say it Sandy: "I'm not voting for the lying murderer Hillary Clinton."

There are a few Republicans that would have had my support.

Meaning you wouldn't support the ones that embrace traditional family values.

It's not my fault the *moral majority* picked the sleaziest guy of the bunch. They had a choice.

It's been well documented that Libertarians and democrats crossed Party lines to vote for Donald Trump in the Republican primaries and caucuses, who along with liberal republicans are responsible for Trumps nomination. Libertarian Patrick Jane is on record saying that "Donald Trump is a joke...". Some of those Libertarians and democrats actually like Donald Trump, due to his liberal social values. Others know that Trump will lose badly, hence the reason they wanted him as the Republican Presidential candidate (they want to destroy the Republican Party, and Donald Trump is the guy who can do it).

Ted Cruz knows of all this and is attempting (if he hasn't already) to get passed through the rules committee that in order to vote in the 2020 Republican primaries and caucuses, you must be a registered republican.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now now, Anna, she put a lot of hard work into "borrowing" that speech.

Hilarious! Let the tweeting begin ..........................

No, I did not plagiarize this post. It was simple common speech that came from my own good brain.

I'm overdue for a good laugh Morphie:

Tell me again how you're pro life (yet vote election after election for the baby murdering Democratic Party).

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now now, Anna, she put a lot of hard work into "borrowing" that speech.

Hilarious! Let the tweeting begin ..........................

No, I did not plagiarize this post. It was simple common speech that came from my own super-good brain.

Oh, I like it. I might just have to borrow it ... sometime. :chuckle:

Morpheus

I'm overdue for a good laugh Morphie:

Tell me again how you're pro life (yet vote election after election for the baby murdering Democratic Party).
I don't have to keep repeating it, but...

Neither party is actually pro-life, although both have a few in office who actually are. The Democratic platform is at least honest about their agenda on this matter, while I realized as far back as the early 90s that even though the Republicans claim to be pro-life, their actions proved the opposite. To them "pro-life" is convenient red meat to draw in single issue voters who hope that some day they will live up to their promises. In the early 90s personalities such as Dobson and Falwell threatened to pull their support from the Republican party if they didn't begin living up to those promises, but then backed down before the elections.

The Republicans know that as long as abortion remains legal they have a rallying cry to draw in a fair number of those single-issue voters. They also know that if abortion were actually to become illegal again they would lose that bait and those voters would begin looking at the party's more distasteful planks in their platform. It only takes a minor shift to make huge changes to election outcomes. In other words, abortion is good for Republicans running for office, the same way racism is, and they know it. They just never say it in so many words publicly.

And yes, I did vote for several Republicans in the 80s because of abortion, but eventually could no longer ignore what was obvious.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't have to keep repeating it, but...

Neither party is actually pro-life, although both have a few in office who actually are.

The Democratic Party has had on it's Platform abortion on demand going back to the 1970's when Roe v Wade made abortion go mainstream. The party platform is the doctrinal beliefs of that political party. If you vote democrat, then you acknowledge that abortion on demand is something that should remain legal.

The Republican Party Platform has always been pro life; just because people who vote republican don't hold their leaders up to the Party Platform doesn't mean that the stance that the Republican Party takes on abortion isn't pro life.

And yes, I did vote for several Republicans in the 80s because of abortion, but eventually could no longer ignore what was obvious.

That's a helluva lotta dead babies in the past 30 years Morphie.

So once again: Tell me how you're voting for the pro abortion on demand democratic party yet pretend to be pro life, as I need a good laugh Morphie.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pro lifers had their chance to nominate a truly pro life candidate in Ted Cruz.

Cruz not only vowed to defund Planned Parenthood (our nation's leading abortion provider) on his first day in office, but more importantly showed the way to overturn Roe v Wade because it violates the Due Process Clause of both the 5th and 14th Amendments.

Remember that in 2020 when Ted Cruz makes another run for President.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Pro lifers had their chance to nominate a truly pro life candidate in Ted Cruz...........
Jeezz Loise!! You lost! Quit sniveling for God's sake.

I can see you at your kid's baseball game. His team loses, and three days later you're both still sobbing in the stands like sissys. "We coulda won. We shoulda won. WAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Grow a pair - you're embarrassing.

Morpheus

The Democratic Party has had on it's Platform abortion on demand going back to the 1970's when Roe v Wade made abortion go mainstream. The party platform is the doctrinal beliefs of that political party. If you vote democrat, then you acknowledge that abortion on demand is something that should remain legal.

The Republican Party Platform has always been pro life; just because people who vote republican don't hold their leaders up to the Party Platform doesn't mean that the stance that the Republican Party takes on abortion isn't pro life.
Thanks for making my point for me.
That's a helluva lotta dead babies in the past 30 years Morphie.

So once again: Tell me how you're voting for the pro abortion on demand democratic party yet pretend to be pro life, as I need a good laugh Morphie.
If neither is actually pro-life in practice, then it doesn't make any practical difference which way the vote goes as far as abortion is concerned. The outcome will be the same. Then one needs to look at everything else each party actually tries to push through Congress. Words and promises mean nothing; action is what matters. That includes watching votes closely enough to recognize when something is moved as a token knowing that the outcome will never succeed, especially when the party in power manipulates votes so that each member can claim that they voted for or against something, yet many of them alternately voted the opposite in subsequent votes on the same measure. Or when they inject poison pills to make it appear that it was the other party that caused the failure. Politics is chess not checkers. Manipulation and deception are commonly used to play the public at large.

I don't believe that either party is better than the other. They both often play off of each other to pass (or fail to pass) bills that they are both in agreement on. We are at fault. So many of us are so easily played that we have allowed powerful people the opportunity to shove a so-called two-party system on us when there is no Constitutional basis for it. Two similar parties, bought and paid to make theft legal and give the power of law away to powerful men and corporations. With this they steal from us, make us pay for their expenses and use our young to defend and expand their wealth overseas.

I would gladly hear any man compare the justice that is among them with that of all other nations; among whom, may I perish, if I see anything that looks either like justice or equity: for what justice is there in this, that a nobleman, a goldsmith, a banker, or any other man, that either does nothing at all, or at best is employed in things that are of no use to the public, should live in great luxury and splendor, upon what is so ill acquired; and a mean man, a carter, a smith, or a ploughman, that works harder even than the beasts themselves, and is employed in labors so necessary, that no commonwealth could hold out a year without them, can only earn so poor a livelihood, and must lead so miserable a life, that the condition of the beasts is much better than theirs? For as the beasts do not work so constantly, so they feed almost as well, and with more pleasure; and have no anxiety about what is to come, whilst these men are depressed by a barren and fruitless employment, and tormented with the apprehensions of want in their old age; since that which they get by their daily labor does but maintain them at present, and is consumed as fast as it comes in, there is no overplus left to lay up for old age.

Is not that government both unjust and ungrateful, that is so prodigal of its favors to those that are called gentlemen, or goldsmiths, or such others who are idle, or live either by flattery, or by contriving the arts of vain pleasure; and on the other hand, takes no care of those of a meaner sort, such as ploughmen, colliers, and smiths, without whom it could not subsist? But after the public has reaped all the advantage of their service, and they come to be oppressed with age, sickness, and want, all their labors and the good they have done is forgotten; and all the recompense given them is that they are left to die in great misery. The richer sort are often endeavoring to bring the hire of laborers lower, not only by their fraudulent practices, but by the laws which they procure to be made to that effect; so that though it is a thing most unjust in itself, to give such small rewards to those who deserve so well of the public, yet they have given those hardships the name and color of justice, by procuring laws to be made for regulating them.

Therefore I must say that, as I hope for mercy, I can have no other notion of all the other governments that I see or know, than that they are a conspiracy of the rich, who on pretence of managing the public only pursue their private ends, and devise all the ways and arts they can find out; first, that they may, without danger, preserve all that they have so ill acquired, and then that they may engage the poor to toil and labor for them at as low rates as possible, and oppress them as much as they please. And if they can but prevail to get these contrivances established by the show of public authority, which is considered as the representative of the whole people, then they are accounted laws. Yet these wicked men after they have, by a most insatiable covetousness, divided that among themselves with which all the rest might have been well supplied, are far from that happiness that is enjoyed among the Utopians: for the use as well as the desire of money being extinguished, much anxiety and great occasions of mischief is cut off with it.

Thomas More, UtopiaBook 2, Chapter 8
http://www.constitution.org/tm/utop2-8.htm

Pro lifers had their chance to nominate a truly pro life candidate in Ted Cruz.

Cruz not only vowed to defund Planned Parenthood (our nation's leading abortion provider) on his first day in office, but more importantly showed the way to overturn Roe v Wade because it violates the Due Process Clause of both the 5th and 14th Amendments.

Remember that in 2020 when Ted Cruz makes another run for President.
Cruz may actually be pro-life; it's hard to say for sure. But he, like Trump, is so self-promoting and power-hungry that his actual distain (and frequently hatred) for anyone already born makes him no less scary than Trump. "Cream rises to the top" doesn't apply here. It's more like some poop floats and some sinks. Floating doesn't make it any less of a waste.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-idUSKCN0ZZ0ZP

After eliminating 16 party rivals, warring with much of the Republican establishment and provoking controversy at the party convention, Donald Trump on Tuesday had his name formally placed in nomination for the White House.

Trump is finally formally the nominee for the Republicans.
Now I can officially not vote for Trump. :devil:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump is finally formally the nominee for the Republicans.
Now I can officially not vote for Trump. :devil:

Me too!
egyptian.gif

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Don't understand what all you liberals are in a twist about? Let us say she did plagiarize it deliberately...who cares right? or in the words of your lady lying felon "At This Point What Difference Does It Make Anyway" ? You libs are all down with a woman that commits multiple felonious acts that anyone else would be jailed for, she is responsible for the deaths of multiple U.S. citizens & one U.S. ambassador, a sham of a woman that pretends to stand for women while running every woman that her pervert husband molested or raped into the ground. Yea, you liberals really should be outraged that this speech was possibly plagiarized...glad to see liberals still have standards...NOT! :doh:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-17.gif

Cleveland (CNN) Donald Trump, the billionaire businessman whose outsider campaign has both galvanized millions of voters and divided the Republican Party, is the 2016 GOP presidential nominee.

The New Yorker's embrace by the Republican National Convention marks a remarkable moment in U.S. political history and validates a campaign that shattered precedent, defied pundits and usurped the GOP establishment.

His son Donald Trump, Jr., cast the votes for the New York delegation that put the billionaire businessman over the top of the 1,237 delegates he needed to clinch the nomination, as any talk of disruptive protest votes or walkouts dissipated.

"It is my honor to be able to throw Donald Trump over the top in the delegate count tonight with 89 delegates," Donald Jr. said, surrounded by three of Trump's other children -- Ivanka, Eric and Tiffany.

"Congratulations Dad, we love you."

An emotional Ivanka Trump told CNN's Dana Bash immediately after her father was confirmed as the Republican nominee, "It's unbelievable, it's surreal, I am so proud of my father."

"I have never underestimated my father, ever," Eric Trump said.

Donald Jr. was tearing up when he told Bash that putting his father over the top was "one of the more surreal moments of my life other perhaps than the birth of my children. To be able to do that is historic, its awesome."

"It's pretty real."

Trump is scheduled to address the convention via remote from New York in the evening, but tweeted shortly after the vote.

"Such a great honor to be the Republican Nominee for President of the United States. I will work hard and never let you down! AMERICA FIRST!"