I have an Idea for a new Christian Branch.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hmm somewhat. Though it is not my job to fill in the blanks as I will never be able to, thats why we strive to it but not actually accomplish it. But I still need to know what you define as "need to know." I just want to be clear

You need to be telling us that, since you are who believe you need to improve on the word of God.

I believe this:

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;17 so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You need to be telling us that, since you are who believe you need to improve on the word of God.

I believe this:

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;17 so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.

Amen.

James Shepard

I believe this:

yes but it does not say that it is complete. It says that it is inspired and be used for teaching, reproof, and COORECTION.

James Shepard

The can be is for those who actually spend time in the word. Those who do so will be fully equipped. If it was unable to do so as it is, it would not say "complete" or "fully".

Youre taking it out of context. "Can be fully equipped..." and then "can be complete" there is that big word there, can.